Bleach Exile Forums

Feedback & Complaints Give us any feedback here.....And also you may report or complain about a moderator here...

Old 05-28-2010, 10:31 AM
mikeloeven
Noob

mikeloeven is on the distinguished road
Ulquiorra 1 anime access and bleach exile donation/subscription ?????

ok i am kinda confused the donation page for bleach exile seems to be missing and now the move to anime access. are donations gone for good and are we really going to have to pay the more expensive anime access subscription to keep downloading or is the missing donation page just a bug and donation to bleach exile will also give you a subscription to anime access. i am really confused right now.

Last edited by mikeloeven; 05-28-2010 at 10:33 AM
mikeloeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:46 AM
Aya

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyne
Any account modification on Bleach Exile will also occur on Anime Access and vice versa.
hope this answers your question
Old 05-28-2010, 12:03 PM
mikeloeven
Noob

mikeloeven is on the distinguished road

it tells me that the pages are linked but not why the donations arent working. i would rather pay the 5 donation anime access charges nearly 2 dollars more for their services and they do it on a subscription basis automatically billed once a month i dont like giving information to third parties i dont trust. especially since i know that all donations go directly to you and not to some third party who probibally marks up their operating costs. i want to support bleach exile not anime access. if you are set on closing down donation based support totally than you should at least let bleach exile members subscribe at the old 5 dollar rate.

Last edited by mikeloeven; 05-28-2010 at 12:28 PM
mikeloeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 12:20 PM
dyne
Evol
Espada

dyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to dyne Send a message via Skype™ to dyne

its not 3rd party and its a white page for a reason

"had a dream, i was king. i woke up, still king"

Quote:
kubo should go out in style and just have an asteroid come and smash into earth completely destroying it then the next panel the end.
my idea kubo my idea.
dyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 05:59 PM
jin_master
Noob

to be 6.95 is still a very good deal per month. but now we have a limit on downloads........ whats going on with that? I have been using Bleach exile for a long time, and donated several times. Now I have to pay $5 for every 5 GB I download. OMG!
jin_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 03:48 PM
darkmatter572
Noob

darkmatter572 is on the distinguished road

Jin_master, you completely cover my complaint here. This is why I've pretty much stopped donating. If I were interested in metered bandwidth access to anime, I'd have gone with anime-plus.com long time ago.

This new change is really terrible. Also, the old bleachexile site still looks better, imho.
I know this is a rant, but I'm just really disappointed about this whole thing.
darkmatter572 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 08:39 PM
Jwalters0814
Noob

Jwalters0814 is on the distinguished road
Angry Well....

I have been with BleachExile a long time, since before any other anime was even able to be downloaded and it was strictly bleach only. Than they eventually added more anime, increased bandwidth usage, and made it so that in order to download faster, and without wait times you had to donate. Fine, that was no problem, didn't mind one bit. Now, not only do you have to pay a lot more money per month to download even a decent quality of anime, but you are limited to how much you can download for that price. It seems to me that they are only in this for the money. The hosting companies they went with are crap, because there are so many hosts out there that offer unlimited bandwidth hosting at incredible speeds per server for a lot less than what they want from thousands and thousands of members. It is beginning to seem like they are only in it for the profit now, and the ads on top of the pricey membership, which they get paid for, is proof of this. All we are doing is making these people lazy where all they do is sit back, mess with the server here and there, let the members upload episodes, and voila we provide their content to make them rich. I used to run high download servers and file sizes were a lot larger so I am very aware of bandwidth costs. I don't mind waiting 15 minutes or even if there was a 5gb a month cap on free members, but to make members who pay your fee limited to a bandwidth cap at the prices you want for thousands of members? You must really think some people are stupid and this is just gonna push you away when dattebayo still charges nothing even though it is a torrent download. Hope you guys enjoy loosing money more than gaining money because I have a feeling this is going to make a lot of people leave you.

And no I'm not new, just could not remember my other forum account username/password/email, but remember my BE account just fine.

Last edited by Jwalters0814; 07-17-2010 at 08:42 PM
Jwalters0814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 01:18 AM
keewa
She'll shoot you like a
Gotei 13 Shinigami

Charging a subscription to download things you can get from torrents or the fansubbers site is pretty nuts, but then again I don't use it, so it doesn't bother me.
keewa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:03 AM
Vnhaln1
Professional Noob!
Shinigami

Well I checked my bank today to find that anime access double billed me for the month subscription. I'm just waiting to see if it was a problem on paypal's side or if anime access is double billing us automatically. Paypal listed it as 2 seperate transactions with 2 seperate transaction numbers. I wonder if anyone else got double billed $6.95 a couple times?
Vnhaln1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:25 AM
dyne
Evol
Espada

dyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to dyne Send a message via Skype™ to dyne

only you can create subscriptions

"had a dream, i was king. i woke up, still king"

Quote:
kubo should go out in style and just have an asteroid come and smash into earth completely destroying it then the next panel the end.
my idea kubo my idea.
dyne is offline   Reply With Quote