Bleach Exile Forums

Luffy's Family Pub Any One Piece news should and will be posted here!

Old 11-01-2010, 05:55 PM
Amira
闇息の聖徒
Elite Quincy

Amira is a splendid one to beholdAmira is a splendid one to beholdAmira is a splendid one to beholdAmira is a splendid one to beholdAmira is a splendid one to beholdAmira is a splendid one to beholdAmira is a splendid one to behold

Other than better quality and the lack of SAMPLE, I can't think of anything else?

Amira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:36 AM
Rufix
Main FGT of 6th Div
Kidoushuu

Rufix is on the distinguished road

So there is better quality! :D Well I'd rewatch it anyway, and if there's better quality I'm even more keen on that.

Sigs
Spoiler:

by sCam

by Maszrum <3

by gaga! yo sissy!<3

By Razv, thx shiteater

From infamousDJEZ! Thanks;D

homemade, awe my awesome progress speed!

The user above has eaten Sayuu Sayuu no Mi
Quotes down dere
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeMB
if manis harem would have been a manga it would be yaoi
----------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoMaNi
silly benny... a REAL man doesnt post pics of sparkling lolita's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufix
@WoMaNi, so you should post those sparklin' lolita pictures all around the forums...o.o
Quote:
wufix i wud [...]

Some fantasies
Spoiler:
Bleach
Spoiler:
Zanpakutou a ka Soul Slayer
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Normal Stance:
Double katana, overall 39,8" long. Blade is typical, 24,4" long. Guard is ornamented with pair of fangs, when it comes to hilt it's wrapped with black material under which there's a bronze dragon [Dracula means "son of dragon"<-if you wondered what connection could it have with vampirism]

Spoiler:
Shikai
Name: Chidobu (Blood Drainer)

Release Command: Nomu

Look:
Right katana changes into ornamented long sword (just like sabre, sharp on 1 side), left into chalice ornamented with blades.

Ability 1: Banpaia Baito (Vampire's Bite)
Each time I make enemy bleed, small part of its essence falls to my chalice. Afterwards I can drink from it to heal my wounds. It's 'passive' ability. It's impossible for essence to spill out as long as I grab chalice with my hand.

Ability 2: Banpaia Gyoushi (Vampire Stare)
Command: Gyoushi
My eyes glow bloody red, makin my enemy freeze in place as long as I keep eye contact with him. Though keeping this ability up, drains essence from my chalice with such a speed, I can keep it up only for few (3-4) seconds. Rather defensive ability than: freeze and oneshot, because of short duration.

Spoiler:
Bankai
Name: Chidobu Kontankurau (Blood Drinker, Soul Eater)

Look: Shikai chalice changes into another long sword.

Ability 1: Permanent Stamina, Speed and Agility increase. Passive ability.

Ability 2: Banpaia Baito
Same as in Shikai, I just store essence around me, so I can fight with 2 swords.

Ability 3: Sen Kurushimeruzou (Vision of 1000 Torments)
Command: Sainamu, Chidobu! (Torture, Chidobu)
Binds enemy with his own essence, bringing malevolent visions of torment upon his mind. If he won't commit suicide, he'll loose his mind. Only way to resist it is reiatsu diffrence or strong will, but even then target will remain full of fear, bit twisted and partially unconciouss for a moment. In other words, easy target. For duration of visions I am forced to stay focused so visions go on, if I have to defend myself tormented person is set free.
As I can't say what does my enemy see, what everyone see are black dimensional holes appearing around my target from which dead men's hands appear to catch and hold the living. It won't stop until target is immobilized (you have to know that once dead grips you, there's no running away) or until I say so. When enemy is already in death's grip, cage of rotten flesh and bones appear around him.

Ability 4: Senichi Kuro Megumi (Thousand and One Dark Blessings)
Command: Juujiwokiru! (Bless!)
Berserker mode, increases strength (, speed, agility, and stamina. Overall combat ability is increased 3-folds, compared to Shikai and twice compared to Bankai. Drains lots of essence, and if there's none, it drains lots of reiatsu, but power boost it gives is worth of it.
Stary night with full moon approaches, my Reiatsu's scent changes, it's more evil and ruthless than one of hollowficated person.
Reiatsu drain makes this ability hard to keep up. Naturally after leaving this state I'm much weakened.

Ability 5: Banpaia Gyoushi (Vampire's Stare)
Stronger version of Shikai ability, uses less essence and is harder to counter. I need to keep an eye contact with enemy, so even blinking makes it stop.

Spoiler:
Zanpakutuo true form:

Spoiler:
Inner World:

One Piece
Spoiler:
Ebarumashi Ruff
Spoiler:
General
Name: Ebarumashi Ruff
Nicknames: Four Eyes, The Controller
Birthday: 30th August
Height: 183cm
Weight: 75kg
Hair: short, black, just a chaos there
Eyes: light blue
Outfit: Green or white, unzipped, randomly patterned blouse and baggy shorts(below knee)/jeans (depending on temperature), also white, patterned t-shirts.
Special Features: glasses, tattoo saying: "Control" on right forearm, silver watch
Weapons: 2 ornamented self-made pistols and Akuma no Issei (Devil's Cry), a big sword made of crimson metal, with guard and hilt in shape of crucified skeleton (2nd Greatest Sword, his family heritage), wielded on back
Smells of: sophisticated fragrance

History
Childhood
Ruff comes from Taratou (Cod Isle), 2nd island of northern most part of Grand Line. He was always a good child, one of best students at school, respected by villagers. Even as a child he was interested in physics and math. Although high potential, he always wanted to be completely free and dreamed about being pirate, may it be unknown one or most wanted. Some of his friends shared same dream with him. He was also crazed about swordsmanship, he spent long hours training at local dojo, eventually becoming one of best swordsmen in his village.

Tragedy
When he was 14, his village was attacked by pirates. They had no mercy for no one and took everything they could, even people. One of people that had been supposed to be taken was Ruff's best friend, Ora. Seeing that he took his family sword and charged at pirates, getting some kills, just to be easily beaten by crew's 1st mate. After that incident he decided he'll get her back no matter what. He started training his swordsmanship crazily, in addition he picked up marksmanship.

Crucial Decision
Less then 1 month since pirates' attack, he saw wanted poster of his kidnapped friend. Although being nowhere near to level he desired, he decided to do something you'd call crazy. He decided to find Hawks Eye Mihawk and become his apprentice. Upon hearing that his parents told him he's not allowed, but he just said "Screw you, then", and run from home. For one week he was collecting supplies required to get to another island by boat. He also stole Log Post from local shop, some money and family sword, that came out to be Meitou Akuma Issei. After a week he stole little boat and moved out.

In the Search of the Hawk
Travel to another island took him 6 days. When he got there he decided to find local swordsmen and fight them for money. Here he also got to know that the sword he wields is 2nd world best. With this knowledge he became more self-confident and dared best swordsman on island. After long and exhausting duel he won, winning half million Beli. After 3 days he sailed out again. His journey took him 10 months, during which he didn't lose even one duel. He met Hawks Eye on small island. As he was taking a nap, Ruff waited patiently until he wakes up. It took 1 day. Actually Mihawk refused without 2nd thought, but Ruff was persistent and didn't let his target escape, asked for why he wants it so much he answered shortly: "For friendship and pride" and fell to knees. Seeing this Hawks Eye told him that if he forces him to use Black Sword, he'll teach him.

Duel with Mihawk
Ruff knew he has to give his best, so he took the sword. At the start he was being easily stopped by Mihawk, but the longer he fought the harder he was going forward. But when Mihawk took his necklace dagger Ruff was completely overwhelmed and heavily wounded in few moments. No matter how many times he fell, he got up and went further than before. Seeing his willpower and actual potential Mihawk picked Black Sword and thrust through opponent, missing all vital points. After that he took unconscious Ruff on his boat and took care of his wounds. Regaining consciousness lasted 4 days. When he woke up, 1st thing he did was scolding Mihawk for being thoughtless brute, for what he got thrown into ocean.

Training
Ruff started his training 2 days after regaining consciousness... with lesson of chopping trees with sword, after whole day Mihawk showed him how he does it, and what's the difference between them: Ruff was using sword like a brute, with strength and speed, Mihawk gave it passion and finesse. Training has lasted for 4 years, during which Hawk Eyes taught Ruff how to actually use sword, not fight with it.

The Aim is Near
One day master gave his apprentice precious information on whereabouts of the pirates Ruff was after. Upon hearing that he left immediately. Luckily his target didn't move an inch. Being all angry he jumped on pirates' ship and started to rampage the crew. In no time he was faced with the very same first mate he met nearly 5 years ago, he was greeted with devilish laugh, that was silenced with 1 quick slash. He went to captain's cabin, but there was no one there, although he saw something interesting... the Devil's Fruit, just after he hid it, door opened and cutthroats' captain went in. "Oi remember me, old bitch?" Ruff asked and unsheathed his sword. "You... I've heard of you... you are Mihawk's apprentice, killing you will grant me some fame..." captain yelled. "Well... half right, but still no points for you, as it is you who will die, but before you will tell me whe-", but before Ruff ended sentence he had to block captain's attack. This guy was strong, but he was just a chopper, he had no passion, he was to die. Ruff kicked enemy's belly and calmly said "Demon Stomp" hitting floor with his sword. Beam of red energy flew in captain's direction. To swordsman’s surprise it was dodged. After that fetching show started. "Damn, his not that bad, but I can't loose to shitter like this! I have to win... win using sword!" Ruff thought, and stopped powerful slash countering with quick and light thrust through enemy's neck, blood started pouring covering his face.

Meeting After Years
"Shiiiit, and how will I find her now? Eh, she gotta be near, true?" Ruff said, and went to upper deck. As he was always lucky bastard, just on board he found his friend. Staring at each other they didn't say single word. "Oi she got pretty sexy, but she could throw away this cheap hat" Ruff thought after seeing Ora, wearing miniskirt and tight, leather corset and a cowboy hat. Suddenly she slapped him and after that hugged. "You idiot, you risked your life for me... very same life I became pirate to protect". Later she told him whole story, about how her sharpshooting skill let her join pirates to save his life and village.

Yonme Establishment
Few days later they decided to make their childhood dreams come true, and become pirates, giving a promise they'll meet on this island once again after 6 months. As Ruff was lazy and not very sociable, Ora was supposed to get the crewmates, may it be out of old friends or new-met rookies. Meanwhile Ruff was supposed to get them ship and spend some more time with Mihawk "so I can annoy him a little bit longer *wide smile*". For 5 months Ruff was travelling together with Mihawk, learning about his Devil's Fruit, that came out to be Sayuu Sayuu no Mi (control control fruit) and mastering sword skills. Then he spent a week searching for a ship, in the end getting... Marine Battleship, which was later exchanged, as it was too big and ugly for female part of the crew. When he met Ora again, over 2 weeks before appointed time, she’d gathered 7 people. In crew there were 3 childhood friends of Ruff, excluding Ora. Swordman girl-boy siblings, called Johnny and Bravo and village doctor's son Korada. Giving total of 9 members.

Personality
Ruff is fun loving, carefree guy, with unusually strong happy-go-lucky attitude. Although he's not very sociable guy, as he says "I've got friends already, if you wanna be one, it's your problem", so at first he may seem arrogant and too serious. Although if you know him for a bit or he liked you, you'll see his true self. What you don't see often is his intelligence, he shows only when really needed, because it's "thinking is tiring". Although he's distanced to himself, he's got high sense of personal pride, high enough not to care about ANY words of people he doesn't find precious. Although his pride is more precious to him than his life, he'll throw it away for his friends.

He's also beautiful girl, good alcohol and good cigarettes lover. "Nothing but the best for me". He's jazz lover, what makes his whole crew mad when he listens to it, as they find it boring and non-lively.

He loves parties and drinking, and so his crew is said to be the loudest in the whole New World. When they are sailing and not drinking he's either reading or sleeping, as he states nothing's better training than real combat. He's mainly woken up by Ora, in rather unpleasant way (e.g. trying to suffocate him with a pillow or spilling hot/cold water on him). As a captain, does nothing except saying where to go, well lazy bum.

Ruff can't be called a warrior type, though he picks up his sword and 2 pistols whenever it's needed, and as he states "It is needed only when I say so", because of what he always starts the fight wounded or out of balance. He doesn't use neither sophisticated tactics nor strategies, he just goes forward and reacts according to situation. Same goes for other problems (he calls it "a flow", other members call it luck though), he sincerely hates and avoids when it is possible, because "why should I make my life harder?"

Fighting Style
Ruff is not only great swordsman, he's also well trained in using pistols and his legs. He can slash, shoot and kick with great skill. He usually starts fight with 2 pistols or a sword, depending on his enemy, sometimes he changes between both if situation requires this. Eventually he has to use sword and pistol combo, if it's not enough he starts to use his Devil Fruit much more, it gets really flashy then. Well I said he's also using his legs in fight. Well he uses his kicks as a support... support that made him win 'few' fights. As for early combat Devil Fruit’s usage, he mainly uses it to slow down enemies’ attacks, so they are easier to dodge.

Devil's Cry techniques:
Demon Stomp-leans forward keeping his sword behind, pointing sky, then slashes it down, drawing semicircle (~180*), sending wave of dark green coloured energy, can also perform lots of quicker and weaker slashes like that.
Endless Pain-thrusts enemy multiple times at high speed, after what he usually performs
Fel Charge-thursts enemy with very high speed, usually performed after Endless Pain
Hell Gates-unsheathes his sword, executing series of quick slashes, strong enough to cut far away targets
Devil Spin-spins his sword parallel to his arm at high speed, if enemy comes from above he spins it clockwise, otherwise he spins it counterclockwise
Faella-as 2nd Great Sword, couldn't be normal sword, it's got powerful demon imprisoned in it, demoness that is bound to serve sword's owner. When called she merges with Ruff and changes his aura and appearance (scales here and there anyone?). Overally it increases Ruff's combat capability, but can't be used for too long, as demoness does not like being used.

More to come someday...
Sasaichi Ora
Spoiler:
Sasaichi "Sokuhime" Ora

General
Name: Sasaichi Ora
Nicknames: Sokuhime
Birthday: 6th May
Height: 170cm
Weight: 5kg
Hair: elbow long, brown, straight
Eyes: brown
Outfit: jeans, brightly colored blouse, some humble jewelry like small silver earrings and thin bracelets on right hand
Special Features: you are not fast enough to see them anyway
Weapons: wooden, 1.3 meter long sniper rifle, with silver barrel and ornaments, made by crew's cannoneer - Niki, very light so there is no recoil, but also very accurate – its precision is second to none even in New World, it's using 30-bullets magazines
Smells of: tea

History
Childhood
Ora comes from the very same isle as Ruff does. Contrary to her captain, she was never "a good child", she always had to get into trouble, and didn't really care about school, what doesn't make her bad educated or stupid, she really liked reading, she read everything she could, make it a novel, a biology book, a newspaper. As she was born with an illness, that made her weigh just few kilograms, she couldn't become swordsman. Instead she decided to train marksmanship. Ruff even made her a rifle that she uses until present days. It was first and last weapon made by Yonme. Making use of her illness and small weight she started train to increase her speed. Same as Ruff she's always wanted to become a pirate.

Becoming a Pirate
When she was 14, her village was attacked by a pirate party. Together with some other people she decided to defend their homes. Most of them have been killed. Ora in exchange was taken to the ship, where she was given offer, that she couldn't decline. Pirates' captain told her that he wants her as nakama for her marksmanship. In exchange he'll cease attack. If she declined she would have been sold and her village completely destroyed. With no other choice, Ora accepted this offer.

On the Pirate Ship
During her stay with pirates, she was one of most respected and best treated crew members, her marksmanship skills and speed often changed balance of battle. Eventually she accepted her fate and got used to pirate life. She even got herself nice bounty of 14 million Beli.

Memories Come Back
Some typical day, 4 years after becoming a pirate, in some cheap inn she heard something interesting. One of Royal Shichibukai, Hawk Eyes Mihawk, took an apprentice, apprentice of name of Ebarumashi Ruff. This very same moment all her memories and feelings came back. She scolded herself in her mind for forgetting all what happened. It was decided, she'll destroy her crew and come back home. She knew she won't be able to take on captain and 1st mate one after another, leave alone whole crew. She had a plan, but she needed proper preparations.

Meeting the Old Friend.
Some sunny day, while her crew was having a break from pillaging, looting and raping, Ora was taking a sunbath on a bitch, far away from her ship. Suddenly she heared gun shots. They were coming from where the ship was. She put on her cloths and quickly ran to the ship. When she got there all she saw were dead bodies of her 'nakama', she felt no remorse or pity. Suddenly someone showed up on a board. Ora couldn't belive her eyes, person to slaughter all the cutthroats was her childhood friend, Ruff. "His sword is kinda sexy" she thought and same moment slapped Ruff, she then hugged him and scolded for risking his life for her.

Yonme Establishment
After few days, decision was made. "We'll become pirates!... Well but we can't become pirates with just two people crew and this ugly ass ship..." Ruff said, "... and so I'll go find us a ship, and find Mihawk so I can annoy him a bit longer, and you, my darling, will take care of finding us a worthy crew, as my social skills are at least bad. We'll meet here in 6 months". Agreeing with Ruff, Ora moved out immediately. She decided to visit her hometown first. There she recruited her and Ruff's childhood friends, swordsmen boy-girl siblings Johnny and Bravo, and village doctor's son, Korada. After everything has been set, they've stolen some small bark and set sail in search of other members. She eventually found 4 more people: a navigator Fufusei Pauline, a cook Dandy, another marksman Konote Ann and an axe fighting musican Tom. This all took her 5 months and 1 week. She decided to get to the meeting point earlier than it was said. Luckily Ruff was there already with his new found Marine Battleship. And so Yonme Jouin's adventure began.

Personality
Ora is courageous girl, even if she's afraid she won't show it and will fight her fears. Only thing she can't resist is... tea. Contrary to her captain she's very sociable person that likes to meet new people and make new acquaintances. She really cares about her friends' words and takes any advice she is given. Although reading a lot and being a knowledgable person, she's bad at solving problems and riddles.

As mentioned above she's tea lover and specializes in making great tea. She also loves sushi. While prefering above, she's open for trying new things.

She often exaggerates things and comes up with bizzare scenarios. She's also kind of romantic person, she loves to stare at stars or sunset. Sometimes she gets, as she calls it, "stupidity attacks" when her behaviour gets comparable stupid to that of Luffy.

Besides being knowledgable person she's also very hard working, she took a duty of cleaning whole ship by herself, she just enjoys it sometimes doing it out of boredom. Contrary to her weight she's not lightheaded, she thinks twice or more before doing a thing, although in the end she does as she feels like.

Fighting Style
Ora makes extremely good use of her small weight, she's incredibly fast and agile. In addition she's one of best New World marksmen. While fighting she moves a lot and makes good use of her enviroment, often changing between high and low ground or luring enemies into places they can't fight properly.
Using 1.3 meter long sniper riffle made for her by Ruff, she's deadly on long distances. But don't think you can beat her just by decreasing distance between you. Her rifle, Ginmadoushi (Silver Wizard), is extremely light letting her hold it in one hand what makes her deadly opponent also at middle distances. Ginmadoushi uses 30 bullets magazines, using her speed Ora is able to quickly change between magazines containing diffrent ammunition (from normal, through explosive and fragmentation, to sea stone bullets). She's not using any particular abilities (she says she's got no brain for names).
Sayuu Sayuu no Mi
Spoiler:
I've eaten Control Control Fruit. What does it let me to do? Well as name states, it allows me to control everything that's not alive. Power of fruit changes with user's knowledge of world around (physics and chemistry mainly). More or less it allows me to manipulate objects as well as their shape and state at molecular level. As long as I know structure of energy attacks (like Rankyaku) I can also control those, but it's much more of a feat than controlling molecular objects.

That power can be easily used to:
-change object's movement trajectory
-destroy and remake objects, earlier can be use to launch multiple sides and angles attack composed of small, hardly visible components (think of Senbonsakura)
-change object's shape (lengthen/stretch it for example)
-absorbing/stopping attacks (both physical and energy)
-redirecting attacks (both physical and energy)
-create different chemical compounds (like highly unstable H2O2 ^^ BOOOOM BABY!)
-control weather with use of weather knowledge, just like Clima Tact
-create Einstein-Rosen Bridge, in other words control space with extensive use of physical knowledge,
-control time, but as time nature is yet unknown this is only a theoretical ability

In practice, you can do anything you like, only your knowledge and imagination limit you.

Ruff can also use Sayuu Sayuu no Mi on Devil's Cry (his sword), but it usually ends in flashy explosion, as demons don't like each other.
Yonme Jouin
Spoiler:

Yonme Current Squad
1. Captain: Ebarumashi "Four Eyes" Ruff, 548 Millions, M
2. First Mate/Sharpshooter: Sasaichi "Sokuhime" Ora, 325 Millions, F
3. Navigator: "The Seductress" Caroline, 53 Millions, F
4. Sharpshooter: Konote "Washi Me" Ann, 106 Millions, F
5. Swordsman: "The Green Sandals" Johnny, 125 Millions shared with Bravo, F
6. Swordsman: "The Red Hat" Bravo, 125 Millions shared with Johnny, M
7. Cannoneer/Shipwright: "The Big Bang" Niki, 98 Millions, F
8. Doctor: "The Witch Doctor" Korada, no bounty, M
9. Chef: "Big Momma" Dandy, 75 Millions, F
10. Musician: "The Silent Assassin" Tom, 69 Millions, M

FC's
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

You are a crook, a jerk... and a BIG OCTOPUS!
-Tony Tony Chopper to Nico Robin
Aye!
-Happy of Fairy Tail
Rufix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:05 PM
MarshallDTeach
Hey!
Special Ops Soldier

MarshallDTeach is on the distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to MarshallDTeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufix View Post
So there is better quality! :D Well I'd rewatch it anyway, and if there's better quality I'm even more keen on that.
Robin and Nami would look better. :)

I like this pic:
MarshallDTeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:31 PM
Aimee
Noob

That is a beautiful Fanart.
Aimee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 12:30 AM
Rufix
Main FGT of 6th Div
Kidoushuu

Rufix is on the distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallDTeach View Post
Robin and Nami would look better. :)

I like this pic:
Gimme that in .png format and bit bigger;D been lookin' for Robin in that outfit render for a while;p

Sigs
Spoiler:

by sCam

by Maszrum <3

by gaga! yo sissy!<3

By Razv, thx shiteater

From infamousDJEZ! Thanks;D

homemade, awe my awesome progress speed!

The user above has eaten Sayuu Sayuu no Mi
Quotes down dere
Spoiler:
Quote:
----------------------
Quote:
silly benny... a REAL man doesnt post pics of sparkling lolita's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufix
@WoMaNi, so you should post those sparklin' lolita pictures all around the forums...o.o
Quote:
wufix i wud [...]

Some fantasies
Spoiler:
Bleach
Spoiler:
Zanpakutou a ka Soul Slayer
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Normal Stance:
Double katana, overall 39,8" long. Blade is typical, 24,4" long. Guard is ornamented with pair of fangs, when it comes to hilt it's wrapped with black material under which there's a bronze dragon [Dracula means "son of dragon"<-if you wondered what connection could it have with vampirism]

Spoiler:
Shikai
Name: Chidobu (Blood Drainer)

Release Command: Nomu

Look:
Right katana changes into ornamented long sword (just like sabre, sharp on 1 side), left into chalice ornamented with blades.

Ability 1: Banpaia Baito (Vampire's Bite)
Each time I make enemy bleed, small part of its essence falls to my chalice. Afterwards I can drink from it to heal my wounds. It's 'passive' ability. It's impossible for essence to spill out as long as I grab chalice with my hand.

Ability 2: Banpaia Gyoushi (Vampire Stare)
Command: Gyoushi
My eyes glow bloody red, makin my enemy freeze in place as long as I keep eye contact with him. Though keeping this ability up, drains essence from my chalice with such a speed, I can keep it up only for few (3-4) seconds. Rather defensive ability than: freeze and oneshot, because of short duration.

Spoiler:
Bankai
Name: Chidobu Kontankurau (Blood Drinker, Soul Eater)

Look: Shikai chalice changes into another long sword.

Ability 1: Permanent Stamina, Speed and Agility increase. Passive ability.

Ability 2: Banpaia Baito
Same as in Shikai, I just store essence around me, so I can fight with 2 swords.

Ability 3: Sen Kurushimeruzou (Vision of 1000 Torments)
Command: Sainamu, Chidobu! (Torture, Chidobu)
Binds enemy with his own essence, bringing malevolent visions of torment upon his mind. If he won't commit suicide, he'll loose his mind. Only way to resist it is reiatsu diffrence or strong will, but even then target will remain full of fear, bit twisted and partially unconciouss for a moment. In other words, easy target. For duration of visions I am forced to stay focused so visions go on, if I have to defend myself tormented person is set free.
As I can't say what does my enemy see, what everyone see are black dimensional holes appearing around my target from which dead men's hands appear to catch and hold the living. It won't stop until target is immobilized (you have to know that once dead grips you, there's no running away) or until I say so. When enemy is already in death's grip, cage of rotten flesh and bones appear around him.

Ability 4: Senichi Kuro Megumi (Thousand and One Dark Blessings)
Command: Juujiwokiru! (Bless!)
Berserker mode, increases strength (, speed, agility, and stamina. Overall combat ability is increased 3-folds, compared to Shikai and twice compared to Bankai. Drains lots of essence, and if there's none, it drains lots of reiatsu, but power boost it gives is worth of it.
Stary night with full moon approaches, my Reiatsu's scent changes, it's more evil and ruthless than one of hollowficated person.
Reiatsu drain makes this ability hard to keep up. Naturally after leaving this state I'm much weakened.

Ability 5: Banpaia Gyoushi (Vampire's Stare)
Stronger version of Shikai ability, uses less essence and is harder to counter. I need to keep an eye contact with enemy, so even blinking makes it stop.

Spoiler:
Zanpakutuo true form:

Spoiler:
Inner World:

One Piece
Spoiler:
Ebarumashi Ruff
Spoiler:
General
Name: Ebarumashi Ruff
Nicknames: Four Eyes, The Controller
Birthday: 30th August
Height: 183cm
Weight: 75kg
Hair: short, black, just a chaos there
Eyes: light blue
Outfit: Green or white, unzipped, randomly patterned blouse and baggy shorts(below knee)/jeans (depending on temperature), also white, patterned t-shirts.
Special Features: glasses, tattoo saying: "Control" on right forearm, silver watch
Weapons: 2 ornamented self-made pistols and Akuma no Issei (Devil's Cry), a big sword made of crimson metal, with guard and hilt in shape of crucified skeleton (2nd Greatest Sword, his family heritage), wielded on back
Smells of: sophisticated fragrance

History
Childhood
Ruff comes from Taratou (Cod Isle), 2nd island of northern most part of Grand Line. He was always a good child, one of best students at school, respected by villagers. Even as a child he was interested in physics and math. Although high potential, he always wanted to be completely free and dreamed about being pirate, may it be unknown one or most wanted. Some of his friends shared same dream with him. He was also crazed about swordsmanship, he spent long hours training at local dojo, eventually becoming one of best swordsmen in his village.

Tragedy
When he was 14, his village was attacked by pirates. They had no mercy for no one and took everything they could, even people. One of people that had been supposed to be taken was Ruff's best friend, Ora. Seeing that he took his family sword and charged at pirates, getting some kills, just to be easily beaten by crew's 1st mate. After that incident he decided he'll get her back no matter what. He started training his swordsmanship crazily, in addition he picked up marksmanship.

Crucial Decision
Less then 1 month since pirates' attack, he saw wanted poster of his kidnapped friend. Although being nowhere near to level he desired, he decided to do something you'd call crazy. He decided to find Hawks Eye Mihawk and become his apprentice. Upon hearing that his parents told him he's not allowed, but he just said "Screw you, then", and run from home. For one week he was collecting supplies required to get to another island by boat. He also stole Log Post from local shop, some money and family sword, that came out to be Meitou Akuma Issei. After a week he stole little boat and moved out.

In the Search of the Hawk
Travel to another island took him 6 days. When he got there he decided to find local swordsmen and fight them for money. Here he also got to know that the sword he wields is 2nd world best. With this knowledge he became more self-confident and dared best swordsman on island. After long and exhausting duel he won, winning half million Beli. After 3 days he sailed out again. His journey took him 10 months, during which he didn't lose even one duel. He met Hawks Eye on small island. As he was taking a nap, Ruff waited patiently until he wakes up. It took 1 day. Actually Mihawk refused without 2nd thought, but Ruff was persistent and didn't let his target escape, asked for why he wants it so much he answered shortly: "For friendship and pride" and fell to knees. Seeing this Hawks Eye told him that if he forces him to use Black Sword, he'll teach him.

Duel with Mihawk
Ruff knew he has to give his best, so he took the sword. At the start he was being easily stopped by Mihawk, but the longer he fought the harder he was going forward. But when Mihawk took his necklace dagger Ruff was completely overwhelmed and heavily wounded in few moments. No matter how many times he fell, he got up and went further than before. Seeing his willpower and actual potential Mihawk picked Black Sword and thrust through opponent, missing all vital points. After that he took unconscious Ruff on his boat and took care of his wounds. Regaining consciousness lasted 4 days. When he woke up, 1st thing he did was scolding Mihawk for being thoughtless brute, for what he got thrown into ocean.

Training
Ruff started his training 2 days after regaining consciousness... with lesson of chopping trees with sword, after whole day Mihawk showed him how he does it, and what's the difference between them: Ruff was using sword like a brute, with strength and speed, Mihawk gave it passion and finesse. Training has lasted for 4 years, during which Hawk Eyes taught Ruff how to actually use sword, not fight with it.

The Aim is Near
One day master gave his apprentice precious information on whereabouts of the pirates Ruff was after. Upon hearing that he left immediately. Luckily his target didn't move an inch. Being all angry he jumped on pirates' ship and started to rampage the crew. In no time he was faced with the very same first mate he met nearly 5 years ago, he was greeted with devilish laugh, that was silenced with 1 quick slash. He went to captain's cabin, but there was no one there, although he saw something interesting... the Devil's Fruit, just after he hid it, door opened and cutthroats' captain went in. "Oi remember me, old bitch?" Ruff asked and unsheathed his sword. "You... I've heard of you... you are Mihawk's apprentice, killing you will grant me some fame..." captain yelled. "Well... half right, but still no points for you, as it is you who will die, but before you will tell me whe-", but before Ruff ended sentence he had to block captain's attack. This guy was strong, but he was just a chopper, he had no passion, he was to die. Ruff kicked enemy's belly and calmly said "Demon Stomp" hitting floor with his sword. Beam of red energy flew in captain's direction. To swordsman’s surprise it was dodged. After that fetching show started. "Damn, his not that bad, but I can't loose to shitter like this! I have to win... win using sword!" Ruff thought, and stopped powerful slash countering with quick and light thrust through enemy's neck, blood started pouring covering his face.

Meeting After Years
"Shiiiit, and how will I find her now? Eh, she gotta be near, true?" Ruff said, and went to upper deck. As he was always lucky bastard, just on board he found his friend. Staring at each other they didn't say single word. "Oi she got pretty sexy, but she could throw away this cheap hat" Ruff thought after seeing Ora, wearing miniskirt and tight, leather corset and a cowboy hat. Suddenly she slapped him and after that hugged. "You idiot, you risked your life for me... very same life I became pirate to protect". Later she told him whole story, about how her sharpshooting skill let her join pirates to save his life and village.

Yonme Establishment
Few days later they decided to make their childhood dreams come true, and become pirates, giving a promise they'll meet on this island once again after 6 months. As Ruff was lazy and not very sociable, Ora was supposed to get the crewmates, may it be out of old friends or new-met rookies. Meanwhile Ruff was supposed to get them ship and spend some more time with Mihawk "so I can annoy him a little bit longer *wide smile*". For 5 months Ruff was travelling together with Mihawk, learning about his Devil's Fruit, that came out to be Sayuu Sayuu no Mi (control control fruit) and mastering sword skills. Then he spent a week searching for a ship, in the end getting... Marine Battleship, which was later exchanged, as it was too big and ugly for female part of the crew. When he met Ora again, over 2 weeks before appointed time, she’d gathered 7 people. In crew there were 3 childhood friends of Ruff, excluding Ora. Swordman girl-boy siblings, called Johnny and Bravo and village doctor's son Korada. Giving total of 9 members.

Personality
Ruff is fun loving, carefree guy, with unusually strong happy-go-lucky attitude. Although he's not very sociable guy, as he says "I've got friends already, if you wanna be one, it's your problem", so at first he may seem arrogant and too serious. Although if you know him for a bit or he liked you, you'll see his true self. What you don't see often is his intelligence, he shows only when really needed, because it's "thinking is tiring". Although he's distanced to himself, he's got high sense of personal pride, high enough not to care about ANY words of people he doesn't find precious. Although his pride is more precious to him than his life, he'll throw it away for his friends.

He's also beautiful girl, good alcohol and good cigarettes lover. "Nothing but the best for me". He's jazz lover, what makes his whole crew mad when he listens to it, as they find it boring and non-lively.

He loves parties and drinking, and so his crew is said to be the loudest in the whole New World. When they are sailing and not drinking he's either reading or sleeping, as he states nothing's better training than real combat. He's mainly woken up by Ora, in rather unpleasant way (e.g. trying to suffocate him with a pillow or spilling hot/cold water on him). As a captain, does nothing except saying where to go, well lazy bum.

Ruff can't be called a warrior type, though he picks up his sword and 2 pistols whenever it's needed, and as he states "It is needed only when I say so", because of what he always starts the fight wounded or out of balance. He doesn't use neither sophisticated tactics nor strategies, he just goes forward and reacts according to situation. Same goes for other problems (he calls it "a flow", other members call it luck though), he sincerely hates and avoids when it is possible, because "why should I make my life harder?"

Fighting Style
Ruff is not only great swordsman, he's also well trained in using pistols and his legs. He can slash, shoot and kick with great skill. He usually starts fight with 2 pistols or a sword, depending on his enemy, sometimes he changes between both if situation requires this. Eventually he has to use sword and pistol combo, if it's not enough he starts to use his Devil Fruit much more, it gets really flashy then. Well I said he's also using his legs in fight. Well he uses his kicks as a support... support that made him win 'few' fights. As for early combat Devil Fruit’s usage, he mainly uses it to slow down enemies’ attacks, so they are easier to dodge.

Devil's Cry techniques:
Demon Stomp-leans forward keeping his sword behind, pointing sky, then slashes it down, drawing semicircle (~180*), sending wave of dark green coloured energy, can also perform lots of quicker and weaker slashes like that.
Endless Pain-thrusts enemy multiple times at high speed, after what he usually performs
Fel Charge-thursts enemy with very high speed, usually performed after Endless Pain
Hell Gates-unsheathes his sword, executing series of quick slashes, strong enough to cut far away targets
Devil Spin-spins his sword parallel to his arm at high speed, if enemy comes from above he spins it clockwise, otherwise he spins it counterclockwise
Faella-as 2nd Great Sword, couldn't be normal sword, it's got powerful demon imprisoned in it, demoness that is bound to serve sword's owner. When called she merges with Ruff and changes his aura and appearance (scales here and there anyone?). Overally it increases Ruff's combat capability, but can't be used for too long, as demoness does not like being used.

More to come someday...
Sasaichi Ora
Spoiler:
Sasaichi "Sokuhime" Ora

General
Name: Sasaichi Ora
Nicknames: Sokuhime
Birthday: 6th May
Height: 170cm
Weight: 5kg
Hair: elbow long, brown, straight
Eyes: brown
Outfit: jeans, brightly colored blouse, some humble jewelry like small silver earrings and thin bracelets on right hand
Special Features: you are not fast enough to see them anyway
Weapons: wooden, 1.3 meter long sniper rifle, with silver barrel and ornaments, made by crew's cannoneer - Niki, very light so there is no recoil, but also very accurate – its precision is second to none even in New World, it's using 30-bullets magazines
Smells of: tea

History
Childhood
Ora comes from the very same isle as Ruff does. Contrary to her captain, she was never "a good child", she always had to get into trouble, and didn't really care about school, what doesn't make her bad educated or stupid, she really liked reading, she read everything she could, make it a novel, a biology book, a newspaper. As she was born with an illness, that made her weigh just few kilograms, she couldn't become swordsman. Instead she decided to train marksmanship. Ruff even made her a rifle that she uses until present days. It was first and last weapon made by Yonme. Making use of her illness and small weight she started train to increase her speed. Same as Ruff she's always wanted to become a pirate.

Becoming a Pirate
When she was 14, her village was attacked by a pirate party. Together with some other people she decided to defend their homes. Most of them have been killed. Ora in exchange was taken to the ship, where she was given offer, that she couldn't decline. Pirates' captain told her that he wants her as nakama for her marksmanship. In exchange he'll cease attack. If she declined she would have been sold and her village completely destroyed. With no other choice, Ora accepted this offer.

On the Pirate Ship
During her stay with pirates, she was one of most respected and best treated crew members, her marksmanship skills and speed often changed balance of battle. Eventually she accepted her fate and got used to pirate life. She even got herself nice bounty of 14 million Beli.

Memories Come Back
Some typical day, 4 years after becoming a pirate, in some cheap inn she heard something interesting. One of Royal Shichibukai, Hawk Eyes Mihawk, took an apprentice, apprentice of name of Ebarumashi Ruff. This very same moment all her memories and feelings came back. She scolded herself in her mind for forgetting all what happened. It was decided, she'll destroy her crew and come back home. She knew she won't be able to take on captain and 1st mate one after another, leave alone whole crew. She had a plan, but she needed proper preparations.

Meeting the Old Friend.
Some sunny day, while her crew was having a break from pillaging, looting and raping, Ora was taking a sunbath on a bitch, far away from her ship. Suddenly she heared gun shots. They were coming from where the ship was. She put on her cloths and quickly ran to the ship. When she got there all she saw were dead bodies of her 'nakama', she felt no remorse or pity. Suddenly someone showed up on a board. Ora couldn't belive her eyes, person to slaughter all the cutthroats was her childhood friend, Ruff. "His sword is kinda sexy" she thought and same moment slapped Ruff, she then hugged him and scolded for risking his life for her.

Yonme Establishment
After few days, decision was made. "We'll become pirates!... Well but we can't become pirates with just two people crew and this ugly ass ship..." Ruff said, "... and so I'll go find us a ship, and find Mihawk so I can annoy him a bit longer, and you, my darling, will take care of finding us a worthy crew, as my social skills are at least bad. We'll meet here in 6 months". Agreeing with Ruff, Ora moved out immediately. She decided to visit her hometown first. There she recruited her and Ruff's childhood friends, swordsmen boy-girl siblings Johnny and Bravo, and village doctor's son, Korada. After everything has been set, they've stolen some small bark and set sail in search of other members. She eventually found 4 more people: a navigator Fufusei Pauline, a cook Dandy, another marksman Konote Ann and an axe fighting musican Tom. This all took her 5 months and 1 week. She decided to get to the meeting point earlier than it was said. Luckily Ruff was there already with his new found Marine Battleship. And so Yonme Jouin's adventure began.

Personality
Ora is courageous girl, even if she's afraid she won't show it and will fight her fears. Only thing she can't resist is... tea. Contrary to her captain she's very sociable person that likes to meet new people and make new acquaintances. She really cares about her friends' words and takes any advice she is given. Although reading a lot and being a knowledgable person, she's bad at solving problems and riddles.

As mentioned above she's tea lover and specializes in making great tea. She also loves sushi. While prefering above, she's open for trying new things.

She often exaggerates things and comes up with bizzare scenarios. She's also kind of romantic person, she loves to stare at stars or sunset. Sometimes she gets, as she calls it, "stupidity attacks" when her behaviour gets comparable stupid to that of Luffy.

Besides being knowledgable person she's also very hard working, she took a duty of cleaning whole ship by herself, she just enjoys it sometimes doing it out of boredom. Contrary to her weight she's not lightheaded, she thinks twice or more before doing a thing, although in the end she does as she feels like.

Fighting Style
Ora makes extremely good use of her small weight, she's incredibly fast and agile. In addition she's one of best New World marksmen. While fighting she moves a lot and makes good use of her enviroment, often changing between high and low ground or luring enemies into places they can't fight properly.
Using 1.3 meter long sniper riffle made for her by Ruff, she's deadly on long distances. But don't think you can beat her just by decreasing distance between you. Her rifle, Ginmadoushi (Silver Wizard), is extremely light letting her hold it in one hand what makes her deadly opponent also at middle distances. Ginmadoushi uses 30 bullets magazines, using her speed Ora is able to quickly change between magazines containing diffrent ammunition (from normal, through explosive and fragmentation, to sea stone bullets). She's not using any particular abilities (she says she's got no brain for names).
Sayuu Sayuu no Mi
Spoiler:
I've eaten Control Control Fruit. What does it let me to do? Well as name states, it allows me to control everything that's not alive. Power of fruit changes with user's knowledge of world around (physics and chemistry mainly). More or less it allows me to manipulate objects as well as their shape and state at molecular level. As long as I know structure of energy attacks (like Rankyaku) I can also control those, but it's much more of a feat than controlling molecular objects.

That power can be easily used to:
-change object's movement trajectory
-destroy and remake objects, earlier can be use to launch multiple sides and angles attack composed of small, hardly visible components (think of Senbonsakura)
-change object's shape (lengthen/stretch it for example)
-absorbing/stopping attacks (both physical and energy)
-redirecting attacks (both physical and energy)
-create different chemical compounds (like highly unstable H2O2 ^^ BOOOOM BABY!)
-control weather with use of weather knowledge, just like Clima Tact
-create Einstein-Rosen Bridge, in other words control space with extensive use of physical knowledge,
-control time, but as time nature is yet unknown this is only a theoretical ability

In practice, you can do anything you like, only your knowledge and imagination limit you.

Ruff can also use Sayuu Sayuu no Mi on Devil's Cry (his sword), but it usually ends in flashy explosion, as demons don't like each other.
Yonme Jouin
Spoiler:

Yonme Current Squad
1. Captain: Ebarumashi "Four Eyes" Ruff, 548 Millions, M
2. First Mate/Sharpshooter: Sasaichi "Sokuhime" Ora, 325 Millions, F
3. Navigator: "The Seductress" Caroline, 53 Millions, F
4. Sharpshooter: Konote "Washi Me" Ann, 106 Millions, F
5. Swordsman: "The Green Sandals" Johnny, 125 Millions shared with Bravo, F
6. Swordsman: "The Red Hat" Bravo, 125 Millions shared with Johnny, M
7. Cannoneer/Shipwright: "The Big Bang" Niki, 98 Millions, F
8. Doctor: "The Witch Doctor" Korada, no bounty, M
9. Chef: "Big Momma" Dandy, 75 Millions, F
10. Musician: "The Silent Assassin" Tom, 69 Millions, M

FC's
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

You are a crook, a jerk... and a BIG OCTOPUS!
-Tony Tony Chopper to Nico Robin
Aye!
-Happy of Fairy Tail
Rufix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:42 PM
MarshallDTeach
Hey!
Special Ops Soldier

MarshallDTeach is on the distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to MarshallDTeach

Too lazy, but there is a free image converted you can google.
As far as making it bigger without damaging the quality, I am not sure.

Great Strong World fan art:
Spoiler:

This is my favorite Nami and Robin pic so far:
Spoiler:
MarshallDTeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 07:19 AM
Nexorath
Reading this makes you a
Noob

The art was stunning, the story was great aswell. Gotta love how much better it was when Oda was involved. And the short scene when Nico Robin got captured and Sanji was going to rescue her was the funniest thing ever. xD
Nexorath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 06:30 AM
nantia
Wide Eyed
Special Ops Soldier

nantia is just really nicenantia is just really nicenantia is just really nicenantia is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amira View Post
Other than better quality and the lack of SAMPLE, I can't think of anything else?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufix View Post
try animecrazy.net, they have great quality streaming of strong world, use flv with lots of parts over say a megavideo of the whole thing!

best quotes! and Division Banners
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by benassi-x View Post
DEAR GOD I STABBED MY EYE WITH A CHINESE FOOD STICK

Quote:
Sheepbot
Quote:
Don Kanonji is actually the King - bored out of his mind, he has escaped from the King's Realm and come to earth to fulfill his his dream of becoming a shinigami hero (hence his fascination with evil spirits).

He will try to stop Aizen, but fail miserably. After all hope is lost and Aizen attempts to kill him - two of his royal guard will come to his rescue and take him back to the King's Realm, leaving the shinigami to clean up the whole Aizen mess.
skycrapper
Quote:
And Aizen would explain something like, "You FOOL! I was trying to kill the king because he is evil! And I can prove it!" <a long flashback> Aizen dies. Everyone : "GASP! We were all of us deceived by our own KING!!!"

Spoiler:

Council of the 6th,
by BenassiX
Spoiler:
“The Council of the 6th”

Razvan_Asakura: People from distant lands, friends of old… You’ve been summoned here to answer the threat of Internet Trolls. BE stands upon the brink of destruction. None can escape it. You will unite, or you will fall. Each division is bound to this fate, this one doom! Bring forth the Hogyoku, nantia.
*nantia puts the Hogyoku on the table*
Vespy: So it is true.
*everyone stares upon the Hogyoku with desire*
Vespy: In a dream… I saw the eastern sky grow dark… yet in the west a pale light lingered… a voice was--
Arty: Boring!
Vespy: Quiet you! This is my monologue!
Arty: Skip to the point!
Vespy: We should use the Hogyoku to materialize…*reaches out* our own desires…
Razvan_Asakura: Voom!
*kagehisa stands up and casts a very intimidating spell that causes Vespy to sit down*
Kagehisa: YOU SHALL NOT PASS!
Razvan_Asakura: Oh goddammit! Save that line for your exams!
Kagehisa: I do not ask your pardon, master Razvan… for the Black Speech of Internet Memes may yet be heard… in every corner of the 6th! The Hogyoku is all together evil.
Vespy: It is a gift. A gift to the foes of Internet. Why not use this Hogyoku? Long has my father, the Steward of BE, kept the forces of Internet trolls at bay. By the blood of our mods are your forums kept safe. Give BE the weapon of the enemy. Let us use it against them.
Benassi-x: You cannot wield it. None of us can. The Hogyoku answers only to the Ultimate Troll Of Them All: Aizen. It has no other master.
Vespy: And what would a Jedi know of this matter?
JeMB: This is no mere Jedi. He is Darth X, son of Darth Efka. You owe him your allegiance.
Vespy: Darth X. This is Vader’s heir?
JeMB: And heir to the throne of BE.
Benassi-x: Sit down, bambi.
Vespy: BE has no king. BE needs no king.
Kagehisa: X is right. We cannot use it.
Razvan_Asakura: You have only one choice. The Hogyoku must be destroyed.
-MaNi-: What are we waiting for? *attacks the Hogyoku with his axe, but it gets shattered to pieces*
Razvan_Asakura: The Hogyoku cannot be destroyed, -MaNi-, son of gaga, by any craft that we here possess… The Hogyoku was made in the fires of 4chan… Only there can it be unmade. It must be taken deep into /b/ and cast back into the fiery chasm where it was made. One of you… must do this.
*deadly silence*
Vespy: One does not simply walk into 4chan… It’s Black Gates are guarded by more than just trolls. There is evil there… that does not sleep. The Great Meme… is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland… riddled with fire and Ash and dust. The very air you breathe is a poisonous fume… Not with 10,000 men could you do this. It is folly.
JeMB: Have you heard nothing Lord Razvan has said? The Hogyoku must be destroyed!
-MaNi-: And I suppose you think you are the one to do it!
Vespy: And if we fail, what then? What if Aizen takes back what is his?
-MaNi-: I will be dead before I see the Hogyoku in the hands of an Eastern European!
*everyone starts arguing amongst themselves*
-MaNi-: Never trust Eastern Europeans!
Rufix: Do you not understand? While you bicker amongst yourselves, Aizen’s power grows!
Kagehisa: None can escape it! You’ll all be destroyed!
*Meanwhile, nantia stares into the Hogyoku whilst realizing her inner desires:100 hot man-slave butlers serving around her everywhere*
Nantia: I will take it.
*everyone keeps arguing*
Nantia: Douchebags!
GaaraoftheGravel: Everyone, stop! Nantia is trying to say something!
*everyone turns around*
Nantia: Thanks, sweetie. Listen, everyone! I will take it! I will take the Hogyoku to 4chan. But… I do not know the way. Any hot guys volunteering to help me?
Kagehisa: I will help you bear this burden, Nantia… as long as it is yours to bear.
Benassi-x: If by my life or death I can protect you… I will. You have my lightsaber.
JeMB: And you have my awesomenessness.
-MaNi-: And my e-penis!
Vespy: You carry the fates of us all, little one. If this is indeed the will of the 6th… then BE will see it done.
*Captain_Kisuke jumps out of the bushes*
Captain_Kisuke: Ms. Nantia is not going anywhere without me!
Razvan_Asakura: It is hardly possible to separate you, even when she is summoned to a secret Council and your are not.
*UIMG and Shinobi_Sosp jump out of the bushes too*
Shinobi_Sosp: We’re coming too! You’ll have to send us home tied up in a sack to stop us!
Urahara Is My God: Anyway, you need people of intelligence in this sort of mission. Quest. Thing.
Shinobi_Sosp: Well, that rules you out, Dylan.
Razvan_Asakura: Nine companions… So be it. You shall be the Fellowship of the 6th!
Urahara Is My God: Great! …Where are we going?

Gaga: This calls for a… chocolate party!
nantia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 06:32 PM
chillidawgc91
Noob

chillidawgc91 is on the distinguished road

idk about the movies and how they inserted the shiki bullcrap into the anime was stupid too they should just stick with the original story from the manga.
chillidawgc91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:18 PM
raixz895659
Noob

raixz895659 will become famous soon enough

i believe there another one short OP new movie which is in 3D.. is that any link to download it?
raixz895659 is offline   Reply With Quote