Bleach Exile Forums

Execution Pit Can you survive against a stupendous amount of angry haters? Post your dislikes against other Members here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 01:31 AM
Drunky
I'M SO FLUFFY!
Espada

Drunky has much to be proud ofDrunky has much to be proud ofDrunky has much to be proud ofDrunky has much to be proud ofDrunky has much to be proud ofDrunky has much to be proud ofDrunky has much to be proud ofDrunky has much to be proud ofDrunky has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Drunky Send a message via MSN to Drunky

Not recently!

Spoiler:

Divisions and FCs
Spoiler:

IS BETTER THAN
Old 11-02-2011, 06:08 AM
shade
۞ stylin and profilin ۞
Academy Student

shade will become famous soon enoughshade will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sCam View Post
Spoiler:
Ahh cyber sex. I actually tried it once, but only to see how freaky this girl was. I didn't even know what to to type. I thought it was like phone sex, so All I did was type naughty stuff. I couldn't multi task fapping, and typing too. It was really lame, because I did it via private messaging on a forum. It is all fine, though, I did it out of curiosity. I never did it again.

About e dating. I don't like it, or approve of it. What's the point? I date people because I want to fuck their pussy, I want to be there for them in their time of need, I want to kiss their lips. No way I can do that via the internet, so I see no point. Then again, I tried it once out of curiosity. Some Indian chick, whom found out I was indian too, decided to want to date me. So I was like sure...

So, it only last for like a week, because I got bored pretty fast. Although, I did manage to get her on webcam, and got her to show off her tits. Girls are too easy nowadays. Still was fun though, but I never dated a girl on the internet again.

So all in all. I'll stick to my lolis, and hope society does not resort to e dating in the future. I like my earth, and the people in it. I hate to see them making fools out of themselves.

Anyways, The funniest thing I read in this thread was one of Shinra's post. Though, I can see that nobody else but Shinra, and B1uttercup took this mw seriously. rofl.

Fuck sake. To an extent, I don't mind eurotrash ppl, I don't really mind gypsies either, but having some random curry-stenched retard soil my thread with his so-called date(s) with animated cartoons, that ain't happening son.

I'll throw you a bone Scam, go here:
http://forums.bleachexile.com/showthread.php?t=73105

Perhaps you'll find solace in knowing that you can post amongst people like you.

Now, hop off my swag and gtfo

"Fans"
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayshow View Post
Don't let the haters get to you.
Since I am no commoner I can feel the irradiating aura stemming from your awesome posts, and through them I could slightly detect your impressively frightening yet accurate logic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkin13 View Post
Shade is obviously far more intelligent. Thus all other comments are invalid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snqrls View Post
Complete ownage with that post shade, you said everything that I should have and more.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:36 AM
greg770
Nomene tengo
Gillian

greg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond repute

You don't know what eurotrash means. Gypsies can't be compared to Polish and why do you care about what Maz does on net?

Spoiler:
Сахар
Spoiler:

By DLpnd:
Spoiler:

Goroth productions:
Spoiler:

The rest:
Spoiler:

The right of selfishness.

Old 11-02-2011, 11:34 AM
Razvan Asakura

Razvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Razvan Asakura

Come on greg, let's go, we've kept the gentlemen at the Opera House waiting quite enough. My lollipops are freezing here.

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comit View Post
raznigga stole my bike
Old 11-02-2011, 11:48 AM
Elarius
I am the law
Elite Quincy

Elarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond repute

Well this thread provided plenty of good lolz, but the past 2 days I see

Thread locked, who knows maybe one day it will be revived again.

Closed Thread

Tags
cake isn't lurking this thread but still thinks shinra is a colonfrustrated homosexual, perm ba- oh wait..., the ironing is delicious, whoring on an anime forums is srs bzns