Bleach Exile Forums

Pilots Lounge Any Gundam Characters can be posted about here.

Old 10-18-2010, 08:37 AM
Sakurai Sho
games for days
Quincy

Sakurai Sho is a jewel in the roughSakurai Sho is a jewel in the roughSakurai Sho is a jewel in the roughSakurai Sho is a jewel in the rough

Every one from Seed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaiba View Post
you guys're still reading bleach manga?
i am disappoint
Sakurai Sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:21 AM
Jegan

Jegan has a reputation beyond reputeJegan has a reputation beyond reputeJegan has a reputation beyond reputeJegan has a reputation beyond reputeJegan has a reputation beyond reputeJegan has a reputation beyond reputeJegan has a reputation beyond reputeJegan has a reputation beyond reputeJegan has a reputation beyond reputeJegan has a reputation beyond reputeJegan has a reputation beyond repute

the seed gundams are great for those who arent bandwagon jumping haters.
Jegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 08:11 AM
Yadomaru
is a sexy-babe-lovin'
Captain

Location: with Nemu, Lisa, Yoruichi-sama, Senna, Nanao-chan, Harribel, Ikumi-san, Riruka, Loly & Cirucci
Yadomaru has a brilliant futureYadomaru has a brilliant futureYadomaru has a brilliant futureYadomaru has a brilliant futureYadomaru has a brilliant futureYadomaru has a brilliant futureYadomaru has a brilliant futureYadomaru has a brilliant futureYadomaru has a brilliant futureYadomaru has a brilliant futureYadomaru has a brilliant future

Except this topic is about the characters. And while Seed and Destiny had some characters who were pretty badass, it had more than a few that were fairly hate-worthy.

Having just recently rewatched Seed, here are the ones I particularly hated:

PATRICK ZALA. He's a megalomaniacal whackjob hell-bent on genocide. If you think about it, he's basically an expy of Adolf Hitler, only taller and without that stupid mustache. Plus he's annoying. I mean, Rau LeCreuset was even more psycho than him, but at least he was a credible villain - Zala's just annoying.
MURUTA AZRAEL. Speaking of annoying motherfuckers, this one manages to be annoying and still be a credible villain. But the main reason I hate him is that he killed Natarle AND is responsible for what was, at the time the episode aired, the most tragic death in the series(more on that later).
WILLIAM SUTHERLAND, GERALD GARCIA: They're just douchebags.
FLAY ALLSTER: Probably the second most annoying female character in the history of the entire Gundam franchise, right behind Quess Paraya. Plus she's a selfish, manipulative bitch for two-thirds the time she's in the show (she gets better towards the end. And then dies)

As for Destiny...
CAGALLI YULA ATHHA: Cagalli was one of my favorite characters in Seed. In Destiny she turned into a spineless, indecisive weakling. I HATED that.
YUNA ROMA SEIRAN, UNATO EMA SEIRAN: The reason Destiny made me hate Cagalli. Plus they're almost as annoying as Azrael. And they're indirectly responsible for the most kickass surface warship ever seen in the Cosmic Era.
LACUS CLYNE, KIRA YAMATO: I liked Lacus in Seed. I really did - I felt she was a brilliantly handled character. Ditto Kira - Kira in Seed is among my top five favorite Gundam protagonists ever. But in Destiny, Kira is literally stripped of everything that made him a good character in Seed - he has no personality to speak of, and all he ever does is spout hypocritical peace-rhetoric garbage while shooting people - which on top of being annoying, directly contradicts one of the more intelligent things he said in Seed. And Lacus went from one of more well-written characters in Seed to essentially a teenage female expy of Darth Sidious in SW Episode II and III.
ATHRUN ZALA: Oh. My. God. Where to begin with Athrun? Again, a brilliantly-handled character in Seed who was totally bungled in Destiny. For starters, Athrun in Destiny apparently loses all the character growth he went through in the second half of Seed and is back to being indecisive and annoying like he was in the middle or so of Seed when he thought he'd killed Kira. And second, he's entirely static - that growth is never remade - he's Durandal's stooge for most of the series, and then he's Lacus's stooge. And one of the most skilled pilots in the Cosmic Era stands there like an idiot and lets himself gets cut to pieces? BULLSHIT. Even worse, you see the beginnings of a mentor-type relationship with Shinn, but nothing ever comes of it.
So yeah, like Kira and Lacus: loved him in Seed, hated him in Destiny.
NEO ROANOKE: By far the single character I hate the most in Destiny. Yeah, that's right. I HATE HIM. Mwu LaFlaga was one of the best characters in Seed. This guy starts out a cheap ripoff of LeCreuset who incidentally is a war criminal involved in the massacre of hundreds, if not thousands of innocent civilians as a result of the Destroy Gundam's rampage, to say nothing of the Armory One raid and the use of illegal weapons technology.
And then the worst of all...they decide he's Mwu LaFlaga, miraculously surviving the complete annihilation of the Strike's cockpit block by AN ANTI-MATTER WEAPON. With no explanation, plausible or otherwise. Which I hated because it negates one of the most tragic and brilliantly-executed deaths in the history of the Gundam franchise.
REY ZA BURREL: Speaking of cheap Rau knockoffs, this guy needs to be mentioned. Because for most of the show he's useless, then he's basically Durandal's lap dog manipulating Shinn, and then he's this annoying wangsty Rau wannabe. And then he dies like a bitch. Hate him too.

MEYRIN HAWKE: I wouldn't say I hate her per se, but I find her basically useless. It's just that she has very little screentime, most of which annoys me because she reminds me of very-early-Seed(As in, before the whole Eighth Fleet business) Flay. It also doesn't help that visually she looks basically like Flay with pigtails.
Additionally, she's literally a useless character. Her overall impact to the story is nil: witness how easily she was replaced after ep 36.

Many thanks to Razvan Asakura for the great Riruka-chan sig!!!!

FCs
Spoiler:

My RE-revised TOP 10 Bleach Fucks:
Spoiler:
01. Yoruichi Shihouin...(Tall, dark, and super-hot sex goddess)
02. Nemu Kurotsuchi (she's sexy, she's totally submissive, and that outfit sooo gets me off)
03. Cirucci (Gothic lolita? In mah bed, nao!)
04. Lisa Yadomaru(horny little perv probably knows all kinds of kinky tricks. That and schoolgirl uniforms and chicks with glasses turn me on)
05. Soi Fon (she's badass, and that outfit's hot...Get her in a threesome with Yoruichi, keep things interesting)
06. Harribel (Dem big ol' titties, and that outfit. Resureccion form is even more fuckable)
07. Nanao Ise (What can I say, she's a babe with glasses)
08. Loly (Skanky little slut just begs for it)
09. Senna(I'll feel guilty about it later, she's just too cute not to fuck.)
10. Riruka Dokugamine (see avatar)

Last edited by Yadomaru; 11-17-2011 at 08:31 AM
Yadomaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:33 PM
Jegan

Jegan has a reputation beyond reputeJegan has a reputation beyond reputeJegan has a reputation beyond reputeJegan has a reputation beyond reputeJegan has a reputation beyond reputeJegan has a reputation beyond reputeJegan has a reputation beyond reputeJegan has a reputation beyond reputeJegan has a reputation beyond reputeJegan has a reputation beyond reputeJegan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yadomaru View Post
Except this topic is about the characters. And while Seed and Destiny had some characters who were pretty badass, it had more than a few that were fairly hate-worthy.

Having just recently rewatched Seed, here are the ones I particularly hated:

PATRICK ZALA. He's a megalomaniacal whackjob hell-bent on genocide. If you think about it, he's basically an expy of Adolf Hitler, only taller and without that stupid mustache. Plus he's annoying. I mean, Rau LeCreuset was even more psycho than him, but at least he was a credible villain - Zala's just annoying.
MURUTA AZRAEL. Speaking of annoying motherfuckers, this one manages to be annoying and still be a credible villain. But the main reason I hate him is that he killed Natarle AND is responsible for what was, at the time the episode aired, the most tragic death in the series(more on that later).
WILLIAM SUTHERLAND, GERALD GARCIA: They're just douchebags.
FLAY ALLSTER: Probably the second most annoying female character in the history of the entire Gundam franchise, right behind Quess Paraya. Plus she's a selfish, manipulative bitch for two-thirds the time she's in the show (she gets better towards the end. And then dies)

As for Destiny...
CAGALLI YULA ATHHA: Cagalli was one of my favorite characters in Seed. In Destiny she turned into a spineless, indecisive weakling. I HATED that.
YUNA ROMA SEIRAN, UNATO EMA SEIRAN: The reason Destiny made me hate Cagalli. Plus they're almost as annoying as Azrael. And they're indirectly responsible for the most kickass surface warship ever seen in the Cosmic Era.
LACUS CLYNE, KIRA YAMATO: I liked Lacus in Seed. I really did - I felt she was a brilliantly handled character. Ditto Kira - Kira in Seed is among my top five favorite Gundam protagonists ever. But in Destiny, Kira is literally stripped of everything that made him a good character in Seed - he has no personality to speak of, and all he ever does is spout hypocritical peace-rhetoric garbage while shooting people - which on top of being annoying, directly contradicts one of the more intelligent things he said in Seed. And Lacus went from one of more well-written characters in Seed to essentially a teenage female expy of Darth Sidious in SW Episode II and III.
ATHRUN ZALA: Oh. My. God. Where to begin with Athrun? Again, a brilliantly-handled character in Seed who was totally bungled in Destiny. For starters, Athrun in Destiny apparently loses all the character growth he went through in the second half of Seed and is back to being indecisive and annoying like he was in the middle or so of Seed when he thought he'd killed Kira. And second, he's entirely static - that growth is never remade - he's Durandal's stooge for most of the series, and then he's Lacus's stooge. And one of the most skilled pilots in the Cosmic Era stands there like an idiot and lets himself gets cut to pieces? BULLSHIT. Even worse, you see the beginnings of a mentor-type relationship with Shinn, but nothing ever comes of it.
So yeah, like Kira and Lacus: loved him in Seed, hated him in Destiny.
NEO ROANOKE: By far the single character I hate the most in Destiny. Yeah, that's right. I HATE HIM. Mwu LaFlaga was one of the best characters in Seed. This guy starts out a cheap ripoff of LeCreuset who incidentally is a war criminal involved in the massacre of hundreds, if not thousands of innocent civilians as a result of the Destroy Gundam's rampage, to say nothing of the Armory One raid and the use of illegal weapons technology.
And then the worst of all...they decide he's Mwu LaFlaga, miraculously surviving the complete annihilation of the Strike's cockpit block by AN ANTI-MATTER WEAPON. With no explanation, plausible or otherwise. Which I hated because it negates one of the most tragic and brilliantly-executed deaths in the history of the Gundam franchise.
REY ZA BURREL: Speaking of cheap Rau knockoffs, this guy needs to be mentioned. Because for most of the show he's useless, then he's basically Durandal's lap dog manipulating Shinn, and then he's this annoying wangsty Rau wannabe. And then he dies like a bitch. Hate him too.

MEYRIN HAWKE: I wouldn't say I hate her per se, but I find her basically useless. It's just that she has very little screentime, most of which annoys me because she reminds me of very-early-Seed(As in, before the whole Eighth Fleet business) Flay. It also doesn't help that visually she looks basically like Flay with pigtails.
Additionally, she's literally a useless character. Her overall impact to the story is nil: witness how easily she was replaced after ep 36.
my bad, for whatever reason i thought this was about the gundams from seed.
in that case, yeah there are a lot of annoying characters and i would agree with your post. though being an avid kira-fan i wont say anything bad about kira.
Jegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 04:02 AM
sakutonaru
IchiRuki-IshiHime-HitsuHina
Noob

sakutonaru is on the distinguished road

Flay Alster. She's so sellfish. -_-
sakutonaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 03:20 AM
deadman_crow
Neko of the ±th
Academy Student

deadman_crow is a jewel in the roughdeadman_crow is a jewel in the roughdeadman_crow is a jewel in the roughdeadman_crow is a jewel in the rough

my problem is that i have only ever seen Gundam Wing so I cant really say who I hate but mine would be the main bad guys from GW

Spoiler:

my hollow mask:
Spoiler:

fanclubs
Spoiler:
owner of Air Gear fan club

my Zanpakuto
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto name:
Arashi Ryū
storm dragon

type: water

sealed form:
Spoiler:

a silver bladed katana with a length of 73cm (28 3/4 inches), with a black grip and a hand guard with a dragon design incorporated into it.

Inner World
Spoiler:

A lone castle resting on the bottom of a deep, sun-streaked ocean, the waters surrounding the castle are ever calm while the wielder is calm but when he gets angry or is in distress the waters become murky and restless and the castle cracks ands breaks, spirit fish and other forms of sea life move freely in this world often moving through the castle itself, all forms of underwater plant life seem to be in or around the castle giving it a colorful appearence even when there is only alittle bit of sun breaks through the deep waters.

Bankai Inner World:
In Bankai the inner world changes dramaticly, the water is pushed back to form a rushing wall around the castle which now lies in ruins, you can see all the way to the sky which is covered with storm clouds, flashing with lightning and explodes with claps of thunder,as well as a hurricane raging, forcing anything inside of the hurricane to stay there because of the gale winds above and the extremely strong current surrounding the castle.

spirit form:
Spoiler:

Ryū's personality is like the ocean, ever changing, most of the time he is cool, calm and collected, but during battle his power rages like a wild storm, he is loyal to me, willing to lend all of his power during battle. When in a fight he wastes no movement always able to keep up with an opponent even without over the top movements, before knowing his name I used a aggressive fighting style, then once I learned his name and was able to communicate with him, I learned his fluid-like sword style.

His outfit suggests noble class, his eyes are an deep icy blue with a stare that seems to see right through you, he speaks with confidence and certainty making him a natural leader.

shikai:
release command: "drag them to the depths, Arashi Ryū "
Spoiler:

When released Ryū transforms its hilt into a unique claw-like shape and the blade turns to a water like spirit energy, able to solidify and liquefy freely. Be it solid or liquid it will always hold its shade.

Ryū's power forms the core of the sword, while my own power forms the swords blade. If the core is seriously damaged or destroyed the sword goes back to its sealed form to heal. This can also occur when my Reiatsu is too low or when I am weakened to the point I cannot control the Shikai.

Using my spirit energy I can manipulate the shape of the blade making it longer or shorter, even the blades design itself, but larger or more complex the shapes use up more of my spirit energy. The glowing disk at the hilt is the core of the sword which allows it to generate more water by using my spirit energy, even after using Tsunami surasshu (which uses part of the blade itself for the attack).

Techniques:
Tsunami surasshu
Tidal wave slash.

At the instant of the slash, absorbing some of my spiritual energy, releases highly condensed spiritual energy using part of the blade itself, which, magnifying the slash attack, flies
forward. This slash takes the form of a wave or has a slight arc to it if used in the air. After
being fired from the sword the blade reforms to its original shape again by using a small
portion of my reiatsu.

Wārushīrudo
Whirlpool Shield

A defensive technique, the blade liquifies and forms a thick water disk about 2 metres in diameter that rotates at high speeds designed to redirect or deflect most attacks. The downside to this technique isthat it only protects againts attacks coming at the shields face, so attacks from other places (such as from behind and from the sides) can get through.

Harinoarashi
Needle storm

A long range attack, Harinoarashi uses the water from the swords blade to create between dozens and hundreds of solid water needles, that are released by swinging the sword, or by pointing the sword at the target. Using the swing to launch the needles is more suited for open combat areas while the point and shoot method is better for more narrow areas such as corridors or alleyways.

Bankai form:

Spoiler:
spirit form:
Gōon taifū Arashi Ryū
roaring typhoon storm dragon
Spoiler:

Gōon taifū Arashi Ryū is the Bankai spirit of the sword, during Bankai, Ryū takes on the form of a serpent-like dragon, in this form his power is tripled and is always angry, his power rages like a typhoon destroying everything in his path, His power in this form is so strong and wild that even I have trouble keeping him completely under my power (since I have only just acquired Bankai).

While in Bankai state Ryū loses almost all reasoning becoming a raging beast and will attack anything and everything, since i have only just acquired Bankai i don't really use it since i might not be able to fully control it.

Bankai sword form:
Spoiler:

When Ryū goes into bankai form the blade becomes solid water, with several shades of blue it takes on a look of solid water but not quite ice (the water that makes up the blade can be seen still shifting), the hilt of the sword morphs into a more complex version of it's shikai original, taking on a more dragon-like form, the fin takes on a dragon wing shape and a claw forms at the front of the hilt acting like a hand guard, the core from the shikai is transformed as well, into a crystal sphere that pulses with spirit energy. The spikes on the blade can catch another sword and also allows for a more rigged slash. Also like shikai the blade can be turned to liquid water again and change shape allowing it to be used like a whip (Genzai no gōon) or to other blade shaped to accomedate the battle area.

The metal is strengthened to the point it can slice through thick steel with relative ease. The sword like its previous form can reform if broken, since it is still made out of water, also like in shikai, the core is the swords weak spot it can survive serious damage but if it is destroyed the sword could be lost for good.

If enough of the core survives its destruction, by using my own reiatsu I can slowly reform the crystal to its original shape, allowing the sword to reform and go back to sealed state to fully heal.

Techniques:
Gōon taifū surasshu
Roaring Typhoon Slash

When used in Bankai, these potent blasts have an Icy blue color to it and when launched looks like a thin wave of water, its path can be controlled, and the attack possess explosively augmented power and speed.

Genzai no gōon
roaring current

A mid-to-long range attack, by using my spirit energy i am able to manipulate the water blade into a whip like form that i can control freely, the whip itself moves at a regular pace while the water making up the whip rotates at a high speed, like an extremely strong current which can send anything flying and even carve out stone. when the technique is finished the excess water is dropped leaving the original blade in its original form.

The whips length can reach as long as 50 meters depending on the thickness of the whip, the thicker the whip is the shorter the length will get and the more spirit energy it will use up, on average the whip can be maintained for 10 minutes at it's thinnest and only 2 minutes for the thickest.

Tsunami nīdoru arashi
Tidal wave Needle storm

A more advanced version of Harinoarashi, it can launch up to thousands of water needles but only through the point at target method, the needles are more compressed and can cause more damage. An added feature of this more advanced technique is the that the water needles can burst apart upon impact to cause more damage.

deadman_crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 10:02 PM
RED★
Gillian

RED★ is a splendid one to beholdRED★ is a splendid one to beholdRED★ is a splendid one to beholdRED★ is a splendid one to beholdRED★ is a splendid one to beholdRED★ is a splendid one to behold

What we have a Gundam section... Go Zero!
RED★ is offline   Reply With Quote