Bleach Exile Forums

Joke Fanclubs Non-serious fanclubs can be made here.

Old 01-22-2012, 12:43 PM
Jinsoku
RE;write
Kidoushuu

Jinsoku has much to be proud ofJinsoku has much to be proud ofJinsoku has much to be proud ofJinsoku has much to be proud ofJinsoku has much to be proud ofJinsoku has much to be proud ofJinsoku has much to be proud ofJinsoku has much to be proud ofJinsoku has much to be proud of

everyone's lost posts. supposedly someone deleted a bunch of old threads.

props to raz for the avatar.

Owner of:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATHF4420 View Post
"I just saw a man being dragged from a car down the highway, and the pain was so intense, he shit his pants, causing a smear stain of blood and shit for a quarter mile down the carpool lane. It was so disgusting I threw up on my girlfriend while she was giving me head. Mondays, huh?"

MY POWER IS MAXIMUM!
Jinsoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:05 PM
Ryuzaki
Moonlight
Gotei 13 Shinigami

Send a message via AIM to Ryuzaki Send a message via MSN to Ryuzaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinsoku View Post
everyone's lost posts. supposedly someone deleted a bunch of old threads.

They should fire the ass that did that shit

"Never believe anything until it has been officially denied." - Otto von Bismarck
Ryuzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:56 PM
Razvan Asakura

Razvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Razvan Asakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
Put it this way, whose didn't I, at the time I was banned? I think it was like 2 weeks into 2008 when it happened.
Why were you banned anyway dumbass?
Also, you still haven't applied to the 6th.

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Razvan Asakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:27 PM
Jinsoku
RE;write
Kidoushuu

Jinsoku has much to be proud ofJinsoku has much to be proud ofJinsoku has much to be proud ofJinsoku has much to be proud ofJinsoku has much to be proud ofJinsoku has much to be proud ofJinsoku has much to be proud ofJinsoku has much to be proud ofJinsoku has much to be proud of

Fun times were had here, long ago.

Owner of:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:
"I just saw a man being dragged from a car down the highway, and the pain was so intense, he shit his pants, causing a smear stain of blood and shit for a quarter mile down the carpool lane. It was so disgusting I threw up on my girlfriend while she was giving me head. Mondays, huh?"

MY POWER IS MAXIMUM!
Old 08-26-2012, 07:08 PM
LoliSis
Puredisrespect
Kidoushuu

LoliSis is on the distinguished road

Quote:
werd
LoliSis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:54 AM
Ryuzaki
Moonlight
Gotei 13 Shinigami

Send a message via AIM to Ryuzaki Send a message via MSN to Ryuzaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razvan Asakura View Post
Why were you banned anyway dumbass?
Also, you still haven't applied to the 6th.
On the contrary, I'll have to find it...but it was for a bunch of shit most notably making a few high ranking admins be over-homotional, what difference does it make it now?

I know, I'm still trying figure this shit out.
Quote:
Fun times indeed, nostalgia is a bitch most of the late/greats are gone now I heard there was some new dude around stirring up trouble recently (like post my banning i.e. 2008-2009).

"Never believe anything until it has been officially denied." - Otto von Bismarck

Last edited by Ryuzaki; 10-12-2012 at 08:59 AM
Ryuzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:45 AM
theinfamousDJEZ
runnin through em
Vice-Captain

theinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant future

>i would click on 'inactive fucks' on the tags page and be brought here
>fuckin scams name would be the first one i saw

play me some pimpin mane

Spoiler:
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

theinfamousDJEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 04:55 PM
Jinsoku
RE;write
Kidoushuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
On the contrary, I'll have to find it...but it was for a bunch of shit most notably making a few high ranking admins be over-homotional, what difference does it make it now?

I know, I'm still trying figure this shit out.

Fun times indeed, nostalgia is a bitch most of the late/greats are gone now I heard there was some new dude around stirring up trouble recently (like post my banning i.e. 2008-2009).
wait, who are you..?
Quote:
Originally Posted by theinfamousDJEZ View Post
>i would click on 'inactive fucks' on the tags page and be brought here
>fuckin scams name would be the first one i saw

play me some pimpin mane
you can't blame me for being inactive, look at this place..

Owner of:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

MY POWER IS MAXIMUM!
Old 12-26-2012, 05:03 PM
theinfamousDJEZ
runnin through em
Vice-Captain

theinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant future

hahaha nooooo i'm not blamin you. this whole forum is relatively inactive :/

edit: this thread has gone from awesome to nigh forgotten

Spoiler:
YouTube Video

theinfamousDJEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 05:12 PM
Jinsoku
RE;write
Kidoushuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by theinfamousDJEZ View Post
hahaha nooooo i'm not blamin you. this whole forum is relatively inactive :/

edit: this thread has gone from awesome to nigh forgotten
lol i've noticed. this thread was once the source of many lulz.

imma check out AJ and see what's going on over there too.

Owner of:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

MY POWER IS MAXIMUM!

Tags
щ(゚Д゚щ), ミ ゚Д゚彡, ヽ(- )೨, ಗ_ಗ, ಠ_ಠ, ಥಿ೪ಥ, ದ_ದ, ( _ゝ`), (ノ゚ヮ゚)ノ *:・゚'✿, /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\, 。・゚(ノД`)゚・。, 。・:*:, Σ(゚∀(┗┐, ┈━═☆, ┐('~`;)┌, σ_σ, ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞, ( ゚ ヮ ゚), ( *≖‿≖*), ( `-), ( ◡◡), ( a), ( ∀`), ( __`), (っ ~`)っ, ( ̄ー ̄), (=。◕‿‿◕。), (ε )/, (・ω・), (ಲ_ಲ`), fucking tags are gone, inactive fucks, internet gangsters, o(≧▽≦)o, scam's uncle is bin laden, shinra the retard, the *we try too hard to be cool online* fc, volker is scam's ho, why are most of you fucking faggots, why u all mad tho?, xhimekittyx is a whore, _, \(_o)/, (`v), (ದ_ದ)೨