Bleach Exile Forums

Graphics Teams Make you're own graphics team here. They will work like fc's.

Old 01-21-2012, 08:02 PM
Jinsoku
RE;write
Kidoushuu

Jinsoku has much to be proud ofJinsoku has much to be proud ofJinsoku has much to be proud ofJinsoku has much to be proud ofJinsoku has much to be proud ofJinsoku has much to be proud ofJinsoku has much to be proud ofJinsoku has much to be proud ofJinsoku has much to be proud of

love the assassin's creed one, luni. GJ on both.

props to raz for the avatar.

Owner of:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATHF4420 View Post
"I just saw a man being dragged from a car down the highway, and the pain was so intense, he shit his pants, causing a smear stain of blood and shit for a quarter mile down the carpool lane. It was so disgusting I threw up on my girlfriend while she was giving me head. Mondays, huh?"

MY POWER IS MAXIMUM!
Jinsoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 12:06 AM
Razvan Asakura

Razvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Razvan Asakura

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Razvan Asakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 05:52 AM
Ayumi
( ๑╹3╹๑)

Ayumi is a jewel in the roughAyumi is a jewel in the roughAyumi is a jewel in the roughAyumi is a jewel in the rough

Just wanted to tell you how much I admire your GFX skills and that you have an amazing talent, and a good eye for art. <3
Ayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:01 AM
Xcution
Welcome to the Xcution
Demi-Hollow

herro strangers :3

Those who do not fear the sword they wield have no right to wield a sword at all - kaname tousen

I have witnessed the humans capacity for courage, and though worlds apart , like us , theres more to them than meets the eye - Optimus Prime
Xcution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 06:23 PM
Luniac99
Im in ur internetz
Gillian

Luniac99 has much to be proud ofLuniac99 has much to be proud ofLuniac99 has much to be proud ofLuniac99 has much to be proud ofLuniac99 has much to be proud ofLuniac99 has much to be proud ofLuniac99 has much to be proud ofLuniac99 has much to be proud of

Sup x :P

^One of my productions....
Spoiler:

^above gift from Ugi-4

Spoiler:

^^Check this out
Sigs made by me and gifts from others...
Spoiler:

^credit for sig goes to sCam

^^Credit for siggy go to Urahara Is My God.

Plz click my squiby each day so they lvl!
Spoiler:
Luniac99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 08:16 AM
hitmanino
Noob

Very nice all
hitmanino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 01:54 AM
Razvan Asakura

Razvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Razvan Asakura

hey, i haven't done anything in a while, so im a bit rusty, but here's my latest piece.

Giovanni from Dogs, Bullets & Carnage.

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Razvan Asakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:06 PM
Luniac99
Im in ur internetz
Gillian

Luniac99 has much to be proud ofLuniac99 has much to be proud ofLuniac99 has much to be proud ofLuniac99 has much to be proud ofLuniac99 has much to be proud ofLuniac99 has much to be proud ofLuniac99 has much to be proud ofLuniac99 has much to be proud of

Spoiler:

really rusty :P

^One of my productions....
Spoiler:

^above gift from Ugi-4

Spoiler:

^^Check this out
Sigs made by me and gifts from others...
Spoiler:

^credit for sig goes to sCam

^^Credit for siggy go to Urahara Is My God.

Plz click my squiby each day so they lvl!
Spoiler:
Luniac99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:44 PM
Koshka_Goddess
n00b gardener
Quincy Master

Koshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Koshka_Goddess

it's still purty.

Come to the 3rd Division. Because winter is coming.

gifty from da raz-man
Spoiler:

Pimp's Prayer
Spoiler:
"Lord, please pray for the soul of this bitch, and guide my pimp hand, and make it STRONG, Lord! So that she might learn a ho's place. Amen."

Spoiler:
YouTube Video
Koshka_Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:59 PM
theinfamousDJEZ
runnin through em
Vice-Captain

theinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant future

i diiiig it :3

Spoiler:
YouTube Video

theinfamousDJEZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
akuma, dark demons, ez <3 konata, gfx gods, luniac lurks here :p, omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgraz!