Bleach Exile Forums

Great Sannin Tea House Come on in and experience the best tasting tea you've ever had and you're free to discuss anything about Naruto.

View Poll Results: Which one?
Sasuke 66 36.07%
Naruto 67 36.61%
I guess it's equal. 50 27.32%
Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-08-2011, 08:08 AM
lanif1
Rawr
Ajuukaru

lanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to lanif1 Send a message via Yahoo to lanif1 Send a message via Skype™ to lanif1

I say Sasuke.
Sasuke has gone from being in the light, to going towards the darkness.
Naruto has gone from the darkness to the light.

So Sasukes life has constantly has been going through a downward spiral. While Narutos has been getting better over time.

Sasuke also choose to hunt down Itachi when he could have stayed at Konoha and been happy, but it turns out his choice was a mistake because Itachi was a good guy, so his life gets even worse. Now he can't escape his own hate.
Old 10-30-2011, 04:28 AM
Super Beaver
The 4th division's
Vice-Captain

Super Beaver is a splendid one to beholdSuper Beaver is a splendid one to beholdSuper Beaver is a splendid one to beholdSuper Beaver is a splendid one to beholdSuper Beaver is a splendid one to beholdSuper Beaver is a splendid one to beholdSuper Beaver is a splendid one to behold

I do say Sasuke
Old 02-25-2012, 08:53 PM
zuki
I love humans~
Plus

zuki is a name known to allzuki is a name known to allzuki is a name known to allzuki is a name known to allzuki is a name known to allzuki is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to zuki Send a message via Yahoo to zuki

i say sasuke. he see his parents die by the hands of his own ni-san. then he killed him only ti find out it was a mission set by hokage
zuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:38 PM
TensaMugetsu
Mod Soul

TensaMugetsu is a name known to allTensaMugetsu is a name known to allTensaMugetsu is a name known to allTensaMugetsu is a name known to allTensaMugetsu is a name known to allTensaMugetsu is a name known to all

Sasuke did get emotionally fucked over. I do think that his character is a pussy for his way of handling everything. Naruto in his exact position would have acted much differently.

TensaMugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:11 AM
littlecamper
Noob

littlecamper is on the distinguished road

Sasuke is a harder life but the fact that he basically bitches about it and makes it a pain in the butt, he becomes a character that has lost his appeal to me. Naruto has tried to make things work out and he is loved for it. Though he had to deal with 13 years of everyone hating him, abusing, ect. ect. Honestly if Naruto ended up killing Sasuke that would be nice to see.
littlecamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 04:24 AM
aono
Special Ops Soldier

aono has a brilliant futureaono has a brilliant futureaono has a brilliant futureaono has a brilliant futureaono has a brilliant futureaono has a brilliant futureaono has a brilliant futureaono has a brilliant futureaono has a brilliant futureaono has a brilliant futureaono has a brilliant future

I say Sasuke ....
Naruto was alone from the beginning so he had accepted it .... When you don't have something from the beginning you never feel you have lost something .
But about Sasuke .... Ha had a family . He grew in a family and had experienced being in a family. specially that he saw the dead body of his family ..... That's ways worse and harder than naruto's life .
aono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:36 PM
Cassiee
Reckless yet refined.
Mod Soul

Cassiee is a splendid one to beholdCassiee is a splendid one to beholdCassiee is a splendid one to beholdCassiee is a splendid one to beholdCassiee is a splendid one to beholdCassiee is a splendid one to beholdCassiee is a splendid one to behold

I think their lives are both equally sad.

Signature created by theinfamousDJEZ
Spoiler:
|Shihouin Yoruichi FC Member||Special Ops Member || Part of the Royal Guard |
| 6th Division 16th Seat, 7th Level Commander || 7th Division 2nd Seat|
Cassiee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cake is awesome, cake is delicious, cake is moist, pie > cake