Bleach Exile Forums

Books and Comics Discuss authors, books, Fanfics and American comics here.

Old 03-01-2012, 09:38 AM
Shinobi_Sosp
I am the one who knocks !
Kidoushuu

Shinobi_Sosp has a brilliant futureShinobi_Sosp has a brilliant futureShinobi_Sosp has a brilliant futureShinobi_Sosp has a brilliant futureShinobi_Sosp has a brilliant futureShinobi_Sosp has a brilliant futureShinobi_Sosp has a brilliant futureShinobi_Sosp has a brilliant futureShinobi_Sosp has a brilliant futureShinobi_Sosp has a brilliant futureShinobi_Sosp has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Shinobi_Sosp

The Silmarillion, J.R.R. Tolkien.

"When the tree leaves dance, one shall find flames. The fire's shadow will illuminate the village, and once again, tree leaves shall bud anew." - Sarutobi Hiruzen

Previous sigs :
Spoiler:
Made by Captain_Kisuke

Made by Captain_Kisuke

Made by PuNk
Shinobi_Sosp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:21 AM
Comit
Ore wa waru
Gillian

Comit has much to be proud ofComit has much to be proud ofComit has much to be proud ofComit has much to be proud ofComit has much to be proud ofComit has much to be proud ofComit has much to be proud ofComit has much to be proud ofComit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi_Sosp View Post
Always wanted to read that one, now that you remind me of it, I might just go and buy it :p

Spoiler:

Comit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:33 AM
Spazzman
The Ultimate Spazz Lord
Shinigami

Spazzman has a brilliant futureSpazzman has a brilliant futureSpazzman has a brilliant futureSpazzman has a brilliant futureSpazzman has a brilliant futureSpazzman has a brilliant futureSpazzman has a brilliant futureSpazzman has a brilliant futureSpazzman has a brilliant futureSpazzman has a brilliant futureSpazzman has a brilliant future

Ripleys Believe it or not

Adults.
Spoiler:
Spazzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:38 AM
Koshka_Goddess
it is known
Quincy Master

Koshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Koshka_Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masamune View Post
George R R Martins, A Song of Ice and Fire (aka: A Game of Thrones)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi_Sosp View Post
excellent choices, gentlemen. The Silmarillion is the best of tolkien's works. and martin is the shit. just don't get too attached to any of the characters, they have a tendency to die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comit(Jinfighter) View Post
Always wanted to read that one, now that you remind me of it, I might just go and buy it :p
go for it. you will not be disappointed.

Come to the 3rd Division. Because winter is coming.

gifty from da raz-man
Spoiler:

Pimp's Prayer
Spoiler:
"Lord, please pray for the soul of this bitch, and guide my pimp hand, and make it STRONG, Lord! So that she might learn a ho's place. Amen."

Spoiler:
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Koshka_Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 01:12 AM
notorious UZIMAKI
Trillmatic
Elite Quincy

notorious UZIMAKI has a reputation beyond reputenotorious UZIMAKI has a reputation beyond reputenotorious UZIMAKI has a reputation beyond reputenotorious UZIMAKI has a reputation beyond reputenotorious UZIMAKI has a reputation beyond reputenotorious UZIMAKI has a reputation beyond reputenotorious UZIMAKI has a reputation beyond reputenotorious UZIMAKI has a reputation beyond reputenotorious UZIMAKI has a reputation beyond reputenotorious UZIMAKI has a reputation beyond reputenotorious UZIMAKI has a reputation beyond repute

just finished norwegian wood by murakami, reading how to be alone by jonathan franzen.

oh and a friend recommended hunger games, 100 pages in and not too bad

-jeuxaijin-

Spoiler:

sigs
Spoiler:

^jeuxy brilliance

recent

made for friends

random

masz is a beast^

^thanks to masz the master for the ava

^masz-terful

join up bitches

Hail to the sig master +ink^

^holla at +ink

props to koshka goddess 4 above

FCs
Spoiler:

#1 in the hood g.

props to +ink for the sig^

Coffee FC

notorious UZIMAKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 08:50 AM
Spazzman
The Ultimate Spazz Lord
Shinigami

Spazzman has a brilliant futureSpazzman has a brilliant futureSpazzman has a brilliant futureSpazzman has a brilliant futureSpazzman has a brilliant futureSpazzman has a brilliant futureSpazzman has a brilliant futureSpazzman has a brilliant futureSpazzman has a brilliant futureSpazzman has a brilliant futureSpazzman has a brilliant future

Gonna restart the CHERUB series soon

Adults.
Spoiler:
Spazzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:06 PM
b1uttercup
Let's get crazy
Elite Quincy

Location: Seems that i've forgotten, lays down on someones porch until they send their guard dog to attack me
b1uttercup has much to be proud ofb1uttercup has much to be proud ofb1uttercup has much to be proud ofb1uttercup has much to be proud ofb1uttercup has much to be proud ofb1uttercup has much to be proud ofb1uttercup has much to be proud ofb1uttercup has much to be proud ofb1uttercup has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to b1uttercup

Interview with a Vampire - Anne Rice

My dragon scroll

http://dragcave.net/user/b1uttercup

Spoiler:
Dragon help center and Hospital

Spoiler:

Owner Dragon f/c
Owner Ulquiorra f/c

b1uttercup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 06:20 PM
SpiritofDestiny
zzz jello!
Elite Quincy

SpiritofDestiny is just really niceSpiritofDestiny is just really niceSpiritofDestiny is just really niceSpiritofDestiny is just really niceSpiritofDestiny is just really nice

Finally setting myself to read the lord of the rings actually
started the fellowship

From Shiro, aka Ryuuiku
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Seui- View Post
I think everyone still wants to see the ultimate battle.

Byakuya vs Ulquiorra...

Imagine the dialog:

Ulquiorra: Trash...

Byakuya: ...not worth my time *walks away*

Ulquiorra: ...*Walks back to his room*

See, what an amazing fight, LOL.
SpiritofDestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:46 AM
Dattebayo-chan
Quincy

Dattebayo-chan is a jewel in the roughDattebayo-chan is a jewel in the roughDattebayo-chan is a jewel in the rough

90 Minutes in Heaven (Don Piper)
Dattebayo-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:07 PM
Lilith_Rayne
Soul Society Rebel is Snarky
Kidoushuu

Lilith_Rayne has a reputation beyond reputeLilith_Rayne has a reputation beyond reputeLilith_Rayne has a reputation beyond reputeLilith_Rayne has a reputation beyond reputeLilith_Rayne has a reputation beyond reputeLilith_Rayne has a reputation beyond reputeLilith_Rayne has a reputation beyond reputeLilith_Rayne has a reputation beyond reputeLilith_Rayne has a reputation beyond reputeLilith_Rayne has a reputation beyond reputeLilith_Rayne has a reputation beyond repute

Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L James

Formally Rukia_Kurosaki

My Dragon Scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/Lilith_Rayne
Click the Eggs or they'll die

Hatchlings

My Zan:
Tenshi Kaisei *Fire Born Angel*
Spoiler:
Spirit
Spoiler:
Tenshi Kasei's spirit is wild and un-harnessed. She is very much the essence of the flames from which she was born. She is hot tempered and quick to react. Feisty and strong-willed, she fights with reckless abandon. Her world is a cluster of clouds; gray and smokey with flecks of white mixed within. She is in the center of the clouds wrapped in fire that emanates from her very center and flows outward around her

Sealed Form
Spoiler:

In her sealed form Tenshi Kasei is about 18 1/2 in long with a blade that is 1 3/8 wide. Her blade in sealed form is 12in. She is solid red, with orange flecks running throughout, to mimic flames * looks very similar to the pic but with flecks of orange throughout and a phoenix inlay instead of a dragon*

Released Form
Spoiler:

In her released form, Tenshi is a katana about 25 1/2 in long, with a blade width of 2in. She is blood red and burnt orange. The colors are that of the flames she represents. The guard is the shape of a phoenix whose red, gold, and orange wings wrap around the handle of the zan, giving the wielders hand(s) some protection. The ribbons coming of the guard at the end of the handle are the same red, gold, and orange colors of the guard. The blade is transforms from a solid object to that of flames upon being released yet it still cuts as if completely whole. Image courtesy of Hentai

Power
Spoiler:
Much like a phoenix, she can temporarily restore life to a recently dead entity. This power is limited to a small number (7 or less) and upon being slain by an enemy, the re-animated lifeform becomes permanently dead and cannot be restored again. However the exception to this is, if the wielder “destroys” the re-animated in a flame, they can become reborn at the wielders command for an indefinite number of times during the battle. Because of this, her power and her wielder's power are directly attached to each other, almost symbiotic of one another. For every life Tenshi Kasei restores, a small bit of her wielder's spirit pressure is used. Since the power is spirit based, Tenshi Kasei can be used to restore the life of any spirit being. However, upon re-animation, their skills and fighting ability is limited and they are essentially puppets of Tenshi Kasei’s wielder

She cannot revive or re-animate anything with a greater spiritual pressure than herself, and she can not use her technique multiple times without break. This allows for setting up perfect “traps” where an enemy believes they have defeated an “army” only to find they haven’t.

Other powers Tenshi Kaisei has are: The ability to heal her Wielder and those near her with her flames. This is strictly at kidou based skill of hers and the wielders joint effort.

Attacks
Spoiler:
Hi in Senrei (Baptism in Fire)
The blade of Tenshi Kasei becomes wrapped in flames which then allows her to destroy a physical beings body to the point where the soul leaves, thus allowing her to then re-animate the ashes for use in combat situations. She can also use this attack to just destroy an enemy without using the resurrection technique. *this release is designed to deceive the enemy by making them think the Zan has been released*

Ansatsusha Tenshi’s (Angel’s Assassination)

Silent attack where Tenshi Kasei can attack from behind with a blade of fire slitting their throats, attack is limited to a 3 use attack because of reiatsu used. Because of the nature of this attack, it is both physically and spiritually draining on her wielder. However, this attack can be used at long distances, allowing her to virtually assassinate her enemy sight unseen. By doing so, she sends out a condensed fire “blast” at her enemy thereby slitting their throats..*Bankai should she achieve it, has no limit on use and severs it's victims head, she would also be able to remove the head of her victim from a distance in Bankai*.
Lilith_Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote