Bleach Exile Forums

Fanclubs All fanclubs must be created here.

Old 03-01-2012, 05:36 PM
WatermelonRat
Long Live Derpy
Counsel Members

WatermelonRat has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelonRat has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelonRat has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelonRat has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelonRat has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelonRat has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelonRat has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelonRat has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelonRat has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelonRat has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelonRat has a reputation beyond repute

I apologize in the event that you're not a troll, but going by past experience, that's unlikely. Some people do like the grimdark stuff (including me) but I have a hard time believing that you could post a pic of RD beating up Scootaloo expecting a positive reaction. That it was your first post on the site makes it more suspicious.

I could be wrong, of course. Whether you really do want to join and have genuine discussions or are just a troll, it should become clear soon enough, so I'm not going to stop you from posting.

Fourth Division Captain
Spoiler:

WatermelonRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 12:51 PM
Chesney
24/7 Derp-O-Matic
Kidoushuu

Chesney has much to be proud ofChesney has much to be proud ofChesney has much to be proud ofChesney has much to be proud ofChesney has much to be proud ofChesney has much to be proud ofChesney has much to be proud ofChesney has much to be proud ofChesney has much to be proud of

Just watched the ep, was ok I suppose, nothing special. Guess I'm still reeling from Derpy's death.
Chesney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 04:09 PM
WatermelonRat
Long Live Derpy
Counsel Members

WatermelonRat has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelonRat has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelonRat has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelonRat has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelonRat has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelonRat has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelonRat has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelonRat has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelonRat has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelonRat has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelonRat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chesneyuk View Post
Just watched the ep, was ok I suppose, nothing special. Guess I'm still reeling from Derpy's death.
Derpy isn't dead, she just returned to where she belonged: in the hearts of fans and in the background doing silly things. The animators have pledged that Derpy isn't gone. In the latest episode she appears, complete with a muffin shaped bag buckle.
Spoiler:

Another little easter egg for us:
Spoiler:

They know.

Fourth Division Captain
Spoiler:

Old 03-05-2012, 02:57 AM
Chesney
24/7 Derp-O-Matic
Kidoushuu

Chesney has much to be proud ofChesney has much to be proud ofChesney has much to be proud ofChesney has much to be proud ofChesney has much to be proud ofChesney has much to be proud ofChesney has much to be proud ofChesney has much to be proud ofChesney has much to be proud of

They did still include the derp eyes in the Iron will crowd scene but it's still sad that they altered her in "the last roundup". Obviously I have the original episode preserved on my laptop.

Last edited by Chesney; 03-05-2012 at 03:03 AM
Old 03-05-2012, 03:27 PM
WatermelonRat
Long Live Derpy
Counsel Members

The DVD "Friendship Express" that I ordered arrived today. First thing I checked was Derpy's scene, and she was there in her unaltered derped glory.

Fourth Division Captain
Spoiler:

Old 03-13-2012, 10:36 AM
Chesney
24/7 Derp-O-Matic
Kidoushuu

Just watched this weeks episode, don't think I saw Derpy anywhere. Anyway was a good ep but Twilight kinda reminded me of Snake Pliskin with the whole eyepatch thing.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:24 PM
WatermelonRat
Long Live Derpy
Counsel Members

In other news, apparently Tara Strong, the voice actress for twilight sparkle, has completely lost her mind.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Fourth Division Captain
Spoiler:

Old 03-15-2012, 10:28 PM
Koshka_Goddess
n00b gardener
Quincy Master

Koshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Koshka_Goddess

i'm having issues with my cable reception and have not watched mlp in days. i am seriously about to go pony mad from pony withdrawal and need website to see eps. preferably the latest one but at this pointe, need ponies nao.

Come to the 3rd Division. Because winter is coming.

gifty from da raz-man
Spoiler:

Pimp's Prayer
Spoiler:
"Lord, please pray for the soul of this bitch, and guide my pimp hand, and make it STRONG, Lord! So that she might learn a ho's place. Amen."

Spoiler:
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Koshka_Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:52 PM
Chesney
24/7 Derp-O-Matic
Kidoushuu

Head over to equestriadaily.com

They'll still have links to last saturdays episode.
Old 03-16-2012, 01:56 AM
WatermelonRat
Long Live Derpy
Counsel Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshka_Goddess View Post
i'm having issues with my cable reception and have not watched mlp in days. i am seriously about to go pony mad from pony withdrawal and need website to see eps. preferably the latest one but at this pointe, need ponies nao.
Order the DVD's. That way, you have ponies available any time you like AND you get unaltered Derpy (it was the first thing I checked when mine came in the mail).

Fourth Division Captain
Spoiler:

Tags
cake is lurking this thread, cross my heart and hope to fly stick a cupcake in my pie, everypony equal everypony loved, pinkie pie.....you are so randomn!, ponies gonna pwn, your resistance only makes my little pony harder