Bleach Exile Forums

Karakura's Shoten District 1 Anything to do with the Bleach manga series can be posted here. Anything to do with the VIZ manga releases post in the DUB/English Anime/Manga Section.

View Poll Results: rate the chapter
1- fail 1 2.33%
2 0 0%
3 1 2.33%
4 0 0%
5- meh 5 11.63%
6 2 4.65%
7 5 11.63%
8 12 27.91%
9 3 6.98%
10- winrar 14 32.56%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 08:34 AM
Hentai_Bad_Guy
PAIN PACKER!!!
Ajuukaru

Hentai_Bad_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHentai_Bad_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHentai_Bad_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHentai_Bad_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHentai_Bad_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHentai_Bad_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHentai_Bad_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHentai_Bad_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHentai_Bad_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHentai_Bad_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHentai_Bad_Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankai - Ichigo View Post
He's a Shinigami-Hollow hybrid.
And the word for that is Vizard. Well Ichigo is the only true Vizard when compared to the others.

thank you InfamousDJEZ

6th Div. - 13th seat, and 3rd Lvl Commander
7th Div. - 7th seat
13th Div. - Arch Duke, and Magister Officiorum
Back in the oldin days I was known
as The Desolate One, Grimace

My Zanpakuto- Akuma no Tatchi
Spoiler:

Release Command: Makari deruto sorera ni jigoku no tatchi o ataeru- Come forth and give them a touch of hell

The Spirit of Akuma no Tatchi
Spoiler:

Inner world
Spoiler:
The sky has a red glow to it with no sun or clouds in sight. The air has an eery chill to it; almost making me not want to breathe. The landscape is an open flat area surrounded by narrow,and jagged looking mountains with no way to climb or even see over. In the center is a massive throne where I can usually find Akuma no Tatchi sitting.

Sealed
Spoiler:

Standard Katana Length- 42in.
The wrapping is maroon with 2 tassels hanging on the top side of the handle. The tsuba (Pommel) is a made of silver and an odd black colored metal. On top of the black metal is a yellow jewel. The guard is rectangular and has two images of a demon's right hand. The sheath is also a maroon color and has a steel cap on the end that is angled and sharpened. The blade is made out of the same black metal used in the pommel.

Shikai
Spoiler:

Handle length-12in.
Blade length- 42in.
The wrapping on the handle is maroon, and has the same tassels hanging on the handle. The tsuba is longer and has more of the black metal spread out with silver inlays around it and has a large round yellow jewel on top. The hand guard is still rectangular but has 2 points that stick out on the top and bottom sides. The points have somewhat of an edge. The blade resembles the blade of a scythe and is made out of the black metal.

Attacks
Spoiler:
Namakemono no Tatchi-Touch of Sloth
the Touch of Sloth concentrates reiryoku to the very tip of the blade. When the blade connects with an opponent's arm or leg, that part begins to move a lot slower than it normally would. If my Zan touches an opponent in the torso area the Touch of Sloth will randomly attack a limb of it's choosing. The effects of the Touch of Sloth last for around 15 minutes. After striking a limb more than once, the time which it lasts will decrease by 1 minute after every strike to the opponent.

Ikari no Tatchi-Touch of Wrath
The Touch of Wrath concentrates reiryoku along the edge of the blade and when it connects with target, it releases the energy as a small explosion that damages the limb it made contact with. The explosion is enough to knock the opponent off balance. It will not destroy the limb, but will do damage. It could be compared to the damage done by a Bala. The blade has to connect with the target or the attack won't work

Yokubo No Tatchi-Touch of Lust
The Touch of Lust creates an Heated energy shield that will hold off the force of the full force of an energy based attack from a shikai level zanpakuto. It will block Ice based attacks but is useless against fire based attacks both at shikai level.

Bankai
Aku mao no Tatchi- The Devil King's Touch

When my Bankai is activated a faint laugh can be heard coming from my Zan as I let go of the handle. It begins to levitate then with a burst reiatsu turning the sky red. Following the instant this happens, all the reiatsu to burst out, all the reiryoku gets sucked back into the Zan changing its shape into the Aku mao no Tatchi

Spoiler:

Handle Length-52in.
Blade Length-42in.
The handle becomes longer becomes a solid maroon color. The brace that holds the blade to the handle still retains it's rectangular shape. A small diamond shaped spear point appears on the top of the handle. It still has the same type of pommel that was on the Shikai form. The blade is just moved to the top where it takes the form of a scythe. A smaller blade begins to stick out on the opposite side of the main blade. *the smaller blade can only be used for basic attacks.*

Attacks
Spoiler:
Namakemono no O Tatchi-King's Touch of Sloth
The King's Touch of Sloth concentrates reiryoku to the point of the blade. When connected with an opponent, the attack is similar to the shikai version but it will attack their entire body causing them to move slower than normal. The effects last over a time period of 10 minutes. This attack can be used multiple times.

Ikari no O Tatchi-King's Touch of Wrath
The King's touch of Wrath concentrates the energy along the edge of blade and when it connects with a target, it sends out energy in a explosion causing massive damage to the target that received the blow.

can also use the normal Touch of Wrath.
Old 03-19-2012, 12:57 AM
igerup
Rock'n'Roll, sumbitches! ;)
Quincy

Sigh, no Bleach this weak either. Someone should suggest to Kubo to have a chapter buffer of a few months lying around, like Kishimoto. He's still sick this week, unfortunately. Get well, Kubo.
Old 03-19-2012, 01:03 AM
snqrls
Vice-Captain

snqrls has a brilliant futuresnqrls has a brilliant futuresnqrls has a brilliant futuresnqrls has a brilliant futuresnqrls has a brilliant futuresnqrls has a brilliant futuresnqrls has a brilliant futuresnqrls has a brilliant futuresnqrls has a brilliant futuresnqrls has a brilliant futuresnqrls has a brilliant future

wha... no chapter this weak either huh

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A wind circles counterwise to wishes lamented.

Sngrls is the 8th seat of the 4th division. :huh:
Old 03-19-2012, 03:16 AM
m2licee
Gillian

m2licee is a splendid one to beholdm2licee is a splendid one to beholdm2licee is a splendid one to beholdm2licee is a splendid one to beholdm2licee is a splendid one to beholdm2licee is a splendid one to beholdm2licee is a splendid one to beholdm2licee is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to m2licee

Ah well that blows! So he was sick. Was wondering what could have possibly made him delay the new arc by taking a break after 5 chapters but it turns out he is sick. Okay, then i can forgive the go-slow till he gets well. Hopefully these few days that he is not doing well will be enough time to expand on his story and find ways of making it even better. I like how the arc is going. But unfortunately i can only re-read 5 chapters so many times before i get bored. I need MORE!
Old 03-19-2012, 05:40 AM
TensaMugetsu
Mod Soul

TensaMugetsu is a name known to allTensaMugetsu is a name known to allTensaMugetsu is a name known to allTensaMugetsu is a name known to allTensaMugetsu is a name known to allTensaMugetsu is a name known to all

Kubo knows the feedback that Bleach has been getting over the last year. How does he not have any sense of urgency to save the biggest work of his life?

He can't write a 16 page chapter in bed? What is this, middle school?

Old 03-19-2012, 06:02 AM
cronik
Noble

cronik has a reputation beyond reputecronik has a reputation beyond reputecronik has a reputation beyond reputecronik has a reputation beyond reputecronik has a reputation beyond reputecronik has a reputation beyond reputecronik has a reputation beyond reputecronik has a reputation beyond reputecronik has a reputation beyond reputecronik has a reputation beyond reputecronik has a reputation beyond repute

he's not fucking sick. he's breaking down.

and like tensa said, he can't possibly be that sick that he can't meet his work obligations. most of us go to work sick, and our work is shittons more difficult to do sick than him putting in a few hours here or there sick.

rip bleach
Old 03-19-2012, 07:06 AM
Hentai_Bad_Guy
PAIN PACKER!!!
Ajuukaru

Hentai_Bad_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHentai_Bad_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHentai_Bad_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHentai_Bad_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHentai_Bad_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHentai_Bad_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHentai_Bad_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHentai_Bad_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHentai_Bad_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHentai_Bad_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHentai_Bad_Guy has a reputation beyond repute

maybe he has foamy diarhea

thank you InfamousDJEZ

7th Div. - 7th seat

Spoiler:

Release Command: Makari deruto sorera ni jigoku no tatchi o ataeru- Come forth and give them a touch of hell

Spoiler:

Inner world
Spoiler:
The sky has a red glow to it with no sun or clouds in sight. The air has an eery chill to it; almost making me not want to breathe. The landscape is an open flat area surrounded by narrow,and jagged looking mountains with no way to climb or even see over. In the center is a massive throne where I can usually find Akuma no Tatchi sitting.

Sealed
Spoiler:

The wrapping is maroon with 2 tassels hanging on the top side of the handle. The tsuba (Pommel) is a made of silver and an odd black colored metal. On top of the black metal is a yellow jewel. The guard is rectangular and has two images of a demon's right hand. The sheath is also a maroon color and has a steel cap on the end that is angled and sharpened. The blade is made out of the same black metal used in the pommel.

Shikai
Spoiler:

Handle length-12in.
Blade length- 42in.
The wrapping on the handle is maroon, and has the same tassels hanging on the handle. The tsuba is longer and has more of the black metal spread out with silver inlays around it and has a large round yellow jewel on top. The hand guard is still rectangular but has 2 points that stick out on the top and bottom sides. The points have somewhat of an edge. The blade resembles the blade of a scythe and is made out of the black metal.

Attacks
Spoiler:
the Touch of Sloth concentrates reiryoku to the very tip of the blade. When the blade connects with an opponent's arm or leg, that part begins to move a lot slower than it normally would. If my Zan touches an opponent in the torso area the Touch of Sloth will randomly attack a limb of it's choosing. The effects of the Touch of Sloth last for around 15 minutes. After striking a limb more than once, the time which it lasts will decrease by 1 minute after every strike to the opponent.

The Touch of Wrath concentrates reiryoku along the edge of the blade and when it connects with target, it releases the energy as a small explosion that damages the limb it made contact with. The explosion is enough to knock the opponent off balance. It will not destroy the limb, but will do damage. It could be compared to the damage done by a Bala. The blade has to connect with the target or the attack won't work

The Touch of Lust creates an Heated energy shield that will hold off the force of the full force of an energy based attack from a shikai level zanpakuto. It will block Ice based attacks but is useless against fire based attacks both at shikai level.

Bankai

When my Bankai is activated a faint laugh can be heard coming from my Zan as I let go of the handle. It begins to levitate then with a burst reiatsu turning the sky red. Following the instant this happens, all the reiatsu to burst out, all the reiryoku gets sucked back into the Zan changing its shape into the Aku mao no Tatchi

Spoiler:

Handle Length-52in.
Blade Length-42in.
The handle becomes longer becomes a solid maroon color. The brace that holds the blade to the handle still retains it's rectangular shape. A small diamond shaped spear point appears on the top of the handle. It still has the same type of pommel that was on the Shikai form. The blade is just moved to the top where it takes the form of a scythe. A smaller blade begins to stick out on the opposite side of the main blade. *the smaller blade can only be used for basic attacks.*

Attacks
Spoiler:
The King's Touch of Sloth concentrates reiryoku to the point of the blade. When connected with an opponent, the attack is similar to the shikai version but it will attack their entire body causing them to move slower than normal. The effects last over a time period of 10 minutes. This attack can be used multiple times.

The King's touch of Wrath concentrates the energy along the edge of blade and when it connects with a target, it sends out energy in a explosion causing massive damage to the target that received the blow.

Old 03-19-2012, 07:08 AM
xPyrox
I don't need no custom Title
Special Ops Soldier

xPyrox will become famous soon enoughxPyrox will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentai_Bad_Guy View Post
He can still draw in the toilet.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:09 AM
TensaMugetsu
Mod Soul

TensaMugetsu is a name known to allTensaMugetsu is a name known to allTensaMugetsu is a name known to allTensaMugetsu is a name known to allTensaMugetsu is a name known to allTensaMugetsu is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentai_Bad_Guy View Post
Then at least make it a quincy ability and release the damn chapter on time.

Old 03-19-2012, 07:14 AM
Hentai_Bad_Guy
PAIN PACKER!!!
Ajuukaru

well maybe it's severe foamy diarhea, where he shakes constantly

thank you InfamousDJEZ

7th Div. - 7th seat

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Inner world
Spoiler:

Sealed
Spoiler:

Shikai
Spoiler:

Handle length-12in.
Blade length- 42in.

Attacks
Spoiler:

Bankai

Spoiler:

Handle Length-52in.
Blade Length-42in.

Attacks
Spoiler:

Closed Thread