Bleach Exile Forums

Seireitei Pub This is a new forum created for all you people interested in talking about news and events.

Old 03-17-2012, 09:28 AM
Shibby
Womanizer
Counsel Members

Shibby is a splendid one to beholdShibby is a splendid one to beholdShibby is a splendid one to beholdShibby is a splendid one to beholdShibby is a splendid one to beholdShibby is a splendid one to beholdShibby is a splendid one to beholdShibby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razvan Asakura View Post
i have no idea either, im curious as well. but i dont think i need to tell you the things that could happen to your pc when it overheats. as for the bills, not sure how it all works there, but i doubt you pay your monthly fees then spend as much electricity as you want. might as well set up a solar tan system over there if so and abuse it to the fullest. xD
You have to take measures to make sure it won't overheat. Overheating isn't really the problem unless you actually are overheating, but then you're retarded. It's people increasing the voltage of their graphics card to achieve higher overclocks which produce higher mhash speeds for mining. When your card is running such a high voltage, that voltage starts to hurt the card over time and will leak onto other components and ruin them as well. If you know what you're doing, you can find a happy medium. There is still wear and tear over time on your graphics card regardless because when you mine, your card is running at 99-100%.
Shibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:14 AM
Razvan Asakura

Razvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Razvan Asakura

True. then again if you have a compact computer where you can't alter your coolers or upgrade it in any other way, then you have a problem. (I should seriously consider working at an internet cafe joint though lol)

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Razvan Asakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:29 AM
Shibby
Womanizer
Counsel Members

Shibby is a splendid one to beholdShibby is a splendid one to beholdShibby is a splendid one to beholdShibby is a splendid one to beholdShibby is a splendid one to beholdShibby is a splendid one to beholdShibby is a splendid one to beholdShibby is a splendid one to behold

If you have a computer like that, mining bitcoins would be completely retarded slow and definitely not worth it.
Old 03-17-2012, 01:31 PM
Razvan Asakura

Razvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Razvan Asakura

https://www.privateinternetaccess.co...at-to-bitcoin/

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

Razvan Asakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:37 PM
greg770
Nomene tengo
Gillian

greg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond repute

Is it possible to explode a microwave by running bitcons on it?

Spoiler:
Сахар
Spoiler:

By DLpnd:
Spoiler:

Goroth productions:
Spoiler:

The rest:
Spoiler:

[Anything which] is a living and not a dying body... will have to be an incarnate will to power, it will strive to grow, spread, seize, become predominant - not from any morality or immorality but because it is living and because life simply is will to power... 'Exploitation'... belongs to the essence of what lives, as a basic organic function; it is a consequence of the will to power, which is after all the will to life.

My idea is that every specific body strives to become master over all space and to extend its force (--its will to power:) and to thrust back all that resists its extension. But it continually encounters similar efforts on the part of other bodies and ends by coming to an arrangement ("union") with those of them that are sufficiently related to it: thus they then conspire together for power. And the process goes on....

greg770 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:45 PM
Shibby
Womanizer
Counsel Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razvan Asakura View Post
The energy consumption of that would be unimaginable. Not to mention the noise.
Old 03-27-2012, 02:59 PM
lanif1
Rawr
Ajuukaru

lanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to lanif1 Send a message via Yahoo to lanif1 Send a message via Skype™ to lanif1

I don't use such a thing and I doubt I will.