Bleach Exile Forums

Las Noches Battlegrounds Here you can have graphics battles of any sort...start battling now!

Old 04-04-2012, 10:38 PM
theinfamousDJEZ
runnin through em
Vice-Captain

theinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant future

well im in on the next one

LET'S DO A MUSIC ONE

Spoiler:
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Last edited by Koshka_Goddess; 04-05-2012 at 02:12 AM Reason: dbl post
theinfamousDJEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 02:38 PM
UC
Counsel Members

UC has much to be proud ofUC has much to be proud ofUC has much to be proud ofUC has much to be proud ofUC has much to be proud ofUC has much to be proud ofUC has much to be proud ofUC has much to be proud ofUC has much to be proud of

Who the Fuck is supposed to be running this. Does this section have a mod or what?
Old 04-24-2012, 08:44 PM
Koshka_Goddess
n00b gardner
Quincy Master

Koshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Koshka_Goddess

doesn't look like it.

Come to the 3rd Division. Because winter is coming.

gifty from da raz-man
Spoiler:

Pimp's Prayer
Spoiler:
"Lord, please pray for the soul of this bitch, and guide my pimp hand, and make it STRONG, Lord! So that she might learn a ho's place. Amen."

Spoiler:
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Koshka_Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 03:44 PM
UC
Counsel Members

UC has much to be proud ofUC has much to be proud ofUC has much to be proud ofUC has much to be proud ofUC has much to be proud ofUC has much to be proud ofUC has much to be proud ofUC has much to be proud ofUC has much to be proud of

so now that we have #75 up and running, any good ideas for #76....technically we should have one up and currently working on it for submissions so lets think fast people.

I personally dont mind the anything music idea, or the previously discussed duality tag.
Old 04-25-2012, 11:56 PM
Koshka_Goddess
n00b gardner
Quincy Master

Koshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond repute

i'll give it until the weekend at least for people to throw more ideas in the pot. i'd like to announce the new theme by monday at the latest.

*bump

sotw #75 still has no winner (4 way tie) so there is still time to come up with a theme for sotw #76.

gifty from da raz-man
Spoiler:

Pimp's Prayer
Spoiler:
"Lord, please pray for the soul of this bitch, and guide my pimp hand, and make it STRONG, Lord! So that she might learn a ho's place. Amen."

Spoiler:
YouTube Video

Last edited by Koshka_Goddess; 05-03-2012 at 11:49 PM
Old 05-03-2012, 11:50 PM
Koshka_Goddess
n00b gardner
Quincy Master

okay. since suggestions are thin i'm going with what discussed (briefly) in the 5th division lounge.

sotw #76 theme is:

copy and pervert the style of another gfx'er.

go forth and have at it.

gifty from da raz-man
Spoiler:

Pimp's Prayer
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
YouTube Video
Old 07-09-2012, 11:51 AM
Razvan Asakura

Razvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Razvan Asakura

ok, who wants another freestyle? i saw that luni is around & im in the mood, so we might throw this into a party.

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

Razvan Asakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:53 AM
Luniac99
Im in ur internetz
Gillian

Luniac99 has much to be proud ofLuniac99 has much to be proud ofLuniac99 has much to be proud ofLuniac99 has much to be proud ofLuniac99 has much to be proud ofLuniac99 has much to be proud ofLuniac99 has much to be proud ofLuniac99 has much to be proud of

I haven't made a tag in months...but i guess i could try out. I seem to be done lurking here and am slightly active. Well, for today anyways :P

^One of my productions....
Spoiler:

^above gift from Ugi-4

Spoiler:

^^Check this out
Sigs made by me and gifts from others...
Spoiler:

^credit for sig goes to sCam

^^Credit for siggy go to Urahara Is My God.

Plz click my squiby each day so they lvl!
Spoiler:
Luniac99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:55 AM
Razvan Asakura

Razvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Razvan Asakura

meh, we'll just fix up a random date for the near future, and we can slack off until then. i noticed that others are present as well, so we could have quite the showcase.

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

Razvan Asakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:57 AM
Luniac99
Im in ur internetz
Gillian

Luniac99 has much to be proud ofLuniac99 has much to be proud ofLuniac99 has much to be proud ofLuniac99 has much to be proud ofLuniac99 has much to be proud ofLuniac99 has much to be proud ofLuniac99 has much to be proud ofLuniac99 has much to be proud of

Guess it gives me an excuse to make a tag LOL.

^One of my productions....
Spoiler:

^above gift from Ugi-4

Spoiler:

^^Check this out
Sigs made by me and gifts from others...
Spoiler:

^credit for sig goes to sCam

^^Credit for siggy go to Urahara Is My God.

Plz click my squiby each day so they lvl!
Spoiler:
Luniac99 is offline   Reply With Quote