Bleach Exile Forums

Nami's Reading Quarters All threads dealing with the One Piece manga are going to be posted here

View Poll Results: One Piece 663 - "CC" Rating
1 - Fail 0 0%
2 - Bad 0 0%
3 - Okay 0 0%
4 - Good 0 0%
5 - Awesome 2 100.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2012, 05:43 AM
m2licee
Gillian

m2licee is a splendid one to beholdm2licee is a splendid one to beholdm2licee is a splendid one to beholdm2licee is a splendid one to beholdm2licee is a splendid one to beholdm2licee is a splendid one to beholdm2licee is a splendid one to beholdm2licee is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to m2licee
Default One Piece 663 - CC chapter discussion

Chapter's out, check it out here. Been waiting for this for 2 weeks...

Calling it! The samurai will join the crew, or Harpy. The samurai could prove to be very useful in the long run, especially for Nami-the -cat-burglar.

Ceasar Clown, former colleague of Punk Hazard, dealing in Mass murder weapons. I like how this is going.

Also it seems that Trafalgar Law has no animosity toward Luffy and company, after being kind enough to direct him to his crew. And Smoker and Tashigi switching bodies is funny, but i think i like Smoker san as badass as he was before and not timid like he is right now. Also maybe Tashigi should become more like how she looks right now, maybe she'll be taken seriously...

And there is every chance that Law will team up with Luffy to take down Ceasar. And i just had a thought, what if Trafalgar's crew has been taken hostage just like what almost happened to the Mugiwara crew. It would make sense why he is not forthcoming with information on what he's doing here. And i just cannot picture Trafalgar Law wanting to stay in this area that's fucking freezing.

Awesome chapter, also is the switching of hearts permanent unless it is reversed by the user, or does the sensation have a time-limit?

Last edited by m2licee; 04-11-2012 at 06:30 AM
Old 04-12-2012, 02:46 AM
Ether101
Love or death.
Kidoushuu

Ether101 is a glorious beacon of lightEther101 is a glorious beacon of lightEther101 is a glorious beacon of lightEther101 is a glorious beacon of lightEther101 is a glorious beacon of lightEther101 is a glorious beacon of light

What if Ceasar is a good guy?
Old 04-12-2012, 02:58 AM
m2licee
Gillian

m2licee is a splendid one to beholdm2licee is a splendid one to beholdm2licee is a splendid one to beholdm2licee is a splendid one to beholdm2licee is a splendid one to beholdm2licee is a splendid one to beholdm2licee is a splendid one to beholdm2licee is a splendid one to behold

Good guy & Mass-Murder weapons don't exactly mix you know. And the very fact that he didn't want marines there rules it out for me. And kidnapping? Nope he's the villain of this arc, well i hope so anyway.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:09 AM
snqrls
Vice-Captain

snqrls has a brilliant futuresnqrls has a brilliant futuresnqrls has a brilliant futuresnqrls has a brilliant futuresnqrls has a brilliant futuresnqrls has a brilliant futuresnqrls has a brilliant futuresnqrls has a brilliant futuresnqrls has a brilliant futuresnqrls has a brilliant futuresnqrls has a brilliant future

This chapter was gold.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A wind circles counterwise to wishes lamented.

Sngrls is the 8th seat of the 4th division. :huh:
Old 04-12-2012, 04:33 AM
m2licee
Gillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by snqrls View Post
This chapter was gold.
And all you have to say about it is that? is there another One Piece forum you go to for discussions? That would be the only way to explain why you hardly ever post here. apforums.net maybe?
Old 04-12-2012, 04:44 AM
snqrls
Vice-Captain

snqrls has a brilliant futuresnqrls has a brilliant futuresnqrls has a brilliant futuresnqrls has a brilliant futuresnqrls has a brilliant futuresnqrls has a brilliant futuresnqrls has a brilliant futuresnqrls has a brilliant futuresnqrls has a brilliant futuresnqrls has a brilliant futuresnqrls has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by m2licee View Post
And all you have to say about it is that? is there another One Piece forum you go to for discussions? That would be the only way to explain why you hardly ever post here. apforums.net maybe?
millenium forums, it has a bit more style

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by snqrls; 04-12-2012 at 04:46 AM
Old 04-12-2012, 05:06 AM
snqrls
Vice-Captain

I didn't write this but:

Spoiler:
Oda nailed it: this was a great chapter with amazing art, amusing comic relief, a new Devil Fruit ability that I expect to be every bit as awesome as it appears, a badass Tashigi, a cute Smoker and a brilliant finishing touch, bringing the chapter to an end with a sinister air of mystery that makes me crave the next chapter all the more.

While my opinion regarding Smoker's performance against Trafalgar remains unchanged (and will likely always be), his ready resolve and purposeful spirit this chapter went a long way to make me forget about it. The man is currently stuck in a weak female body, his own body is in the hands of said fodder and lacks a heart, his ship is destroyed and he is outgunned by all the factions on the hazardous island, who are united only in their animosity towards the Marines, yet he retains a commanding demeanor and keenly analyzes the situation while smoking his cigar.

Caesar Clown has to be one of the most awesome names so far; I love it, and, judging by his back, he seems to have the striking looks to match it to boot. I was initially inclined to think that the man previously known only as "M" wouldn't be versed in personal battle, but instead threatening because of his advanced scientific resources and knowledge, but his formal introduction this chapter definitely made me change my mind. A fighting style derived from physical experimentation he has done on himself in order to literally become a human weapon of mass murder would be awesome to see, especially as the potential modifications seems to have allowed him access to logia-esque dispersion (perhaps he has induced a scientifically manufactured "Bromine" logia-ability in himself?). In any case, I'm looking forward to see more of him.

I'm betting Caesar's bounty is in the ballpark of 500 million, and that Luffy's victory over him will be the selling point which raises his bounty to around the level as Ace's former bounty.

The samurai possessing a Tanuki Zoan was unexpected to say the least, especially as it may be a mythical zoans, on account of the Tanuki's status as a "legendary creature" within Japanese folklore. I have always been reserved when it comes to "<insert name of recently introduced character> for Nakama!!", as I prefer to get to know the characters first - and when we have gotten to that point, it has almost always become evident whether they will or will not join - but I'm gonna hop on the "Tanuki-Samurai for Nakama" bandwagon" here, for the simple reason that I want him to join. He may be a swordsman and a closet pervert at heart, which could be seen as intruding to much on Zoro's fighting style and Sanji's keen yearnings, but I would imagine that his Tanuki ability allows the samurai to pursue avenues to do battle which are unique to him and his desire for female flesh is coloured by his sexist views, which would consequently distinct him from Zoro's spirit to live by the sword & Sanji's chivalrous manners towards woman.

Tanuki-Samurai has a great design, fun comic relief and awesome potential for an unique and distinct tool-set; all of which makes him a fine candidate for the Straw Hats IMO. The only thing really holding him back is the fact that he has a young son, and it would seem uncharacteristic of him to abandon him after he finally finds him again. But if Oda intends for the Tanuki-Samurai to join the Straw Hats merry band, then I'm confident that issue will be resolved as the story progresses.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 04-14-2012, 06:25 PM
shinji
first born unicorn
Counsel Members

shinji is on the distinguished road

sanji you are pure gold, if you guys could have seen the smirk on my face you'd say "thats one dirty bastard!"
Old 04-16-2012, 05:14 AM
Ether101
Love or death.
Kidoushuu

Ether101 is a glorious beacon of lightEther101 is a glorious beacon of lightEther101 is a glorious beacon of lightEther101 is a glorious beacon of lightEther101 is a glorious beacon of lightEther101 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by m2licee View Post
Good guy & Mass-Murder weapons don't exactly mix you know. And the very fact that he didn't want marines there rules it out for me. And kidnapping? Nope he's the villain of this arc, well i hope so anyway.
Because the World Government doesn't lie out of its ass to make undesirables look bad.
Old 04-16-2012, 05:18 AM
snqrls
Vice-Captain

there's no one else on the island that can pose a viable threat to the strawhats except M and Law. No, they're the villains of this arc.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Closed Thread