Bleach Exile Forums

Books and Comics Discuss authors, books, Fanfics and American comics here.

Old 12-06-2011, 04:15 PM
JenJen84
Kidoushuu

JenJen84 is a splendid one to beholdJenJen84 is a splendid one to beholdJenJen84 is a splendid one to beholdJenJen84 is a splendid one to beholdJenJen84 is a splendid one to beholdJenJen84 is a splendid one to beholdJenJen84 is a splendid one to behold

Most of Stephen Kings books would be good. I was just thinking Insomnia or Rose Madder would be good also.

Credit for sig goes to Ugi-4

JenJen84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 10:10 AM
b1uttercup
Let's get crazy
Elite Quincy

Location: Seems that i've forgotten, lays down on someones porch until they send their guard dog to attack me
b1uttercup has much to be proud ofb1uttercup has much to be proud ofb1uttercup has much to be proud ofb1uttercup has much to be proud ofb1uttercup has much to be proud ofb1uttercup has much to be proud ofb1uttercup has much to be proud ofb1uttercup has much to be proud ofb1uttercup has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to b1uttercup

Anne Rices "Vampire Lestat"

My dragon scroll

http://dragcave.net/user/b1uttercup

Spoiler:
Dragon help center and Hospital

Spoiler:

Owner Dragon f/c
Owner Ulquiorra f/c

b1uttercup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 12:55 AM
Koshka_Goddess
it is known
Quincy Master

Koshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Koshka_Goddess

the odyssey

Come to the 3rd Division. Because winter is coming.

gifty from da raz-man
Spoiler:

Pimp's Prayer
Spoiler:
"Lord, please pray for the soul of this bitch, and guide my pimp hand, and make it STRONG, Lord! So that she might learn a ho's place. Amen."

Spoiler:
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Koshka_Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 11:05 AM
LadyMeyesi
Librocubicularist
Captain

LadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond repute

the girl with the dragon tattoo- release it on HBO

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
It's a funny thing LIFE...... if you take the *F* out of it then it's all just a LIE.

Quote:
We are so vain that we even care for the -oppinnionss- of those we don't care for.
-Marie Egner von Eschenbach

"One (story about economics) is (that) of the old economist and younger economist walking down the street, and the younger economist says, ‘Look, there’s a hundred-dollar bill,’ and the older one says, ‘Nonsense, if it was there somebody would have picked it up already.’"
-Krugman

Spoiler:
-Irony.... a doctor that’s iatrophobic-

Spoiler:
For the days I can't stand words.
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

&
YouTube Video

For the days when all I want are words.
Spoiler:
YouTube Video

Owner of
Spoiler:
UkitakeFC-Revive-

Spoiler:

We get so caught up with in ourselves that we tend to forget that its not all about us…..
(who the *uck uses quotes)

LadyMeyesi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:03 PM
mkewell83
<aka> Mr. Gone
Academy Student

mkewell83 is a splendid one to beholdmkewell83 is a splendid one to beholdmkewell83 is a splendid one to beholdmkewell83 is a splendid one to beholdmkewell83 is a splendid one to beholdmkewell83 is a splendid one to behold

-The Dune Series
-The Mistborn Series
-The Oz Chronicles (I know it's already been animated a couple times. I still think an anime rendition could be cool)
-The Tempest
-The Divine Comedy
-Starship Troopers would fit right in with the Gundam genre
-The Black Company books
-The Runelords books
-The Hitchhiker's Guide series
mkewell83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 03:04 PM
b1uttercup
Let's get crazy
Elite Quincy

Location: Seems that i've forgotten, lays down on someones porch until they send their guard dog to attack me
b1uttercup has much to be proud ofb1uttercup has much to be proud ofb1uttercup has much to be proud ofb1uttercup has much to be proud ofb1uttercup has much to be proud ofb1uttercup has much to be proud ofb1uttercup has much to be proud ofb1uttercup has much to be proud ofb1uttercup has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to b1uttercup

I would love to see Shane Steven's book "By Reason of Insanity" made into an anime. It's an awesome book and would probably make an awesome anime too.

My dragon scroll

http://dragcave.net/user/b1uttercup

Spoiler:
Dragon help center and Hospital

Spoiler:

Owner Dragon f/c
Owner Ulquiorra f/c

b1uttercup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 04:07 PM
Keigo12
I workout!
Special Ops Soldier

Keigo12 has much to be proud ofKeigo12 has much to be proud ofKeigo12 has much to be proud ofKeigo12 has much to be proud ofKeigo12 has much to be proud ofKeigo12 has much to be proud ofKeigo12 has much to be proud ofKeigo12 has much to be proud ofKeigo12 has much to be proud ofKeigo12 has much to be proud of

Oryx and Crake
Old 04-16-2012, 11:58 PM
Hentai_Bad_Guy
PAIN PACKER!!!
Ajuukaru

Hentai_Bad_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHentai_Bad_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHentai_Bad_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHentai_Bad_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHentai_Bad_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHentai_Bad_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHentai_Bad_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHentai_Bad_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHentai_Bad_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHentai_Bad_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHentai_Bad_Guy has a reputation beyond repute

The Ingenious Gentleman Don Quixote of La Mancha

thank you InfamousDJEZ

6th Div. - 13th seat, and 3rd Lvl Commander
7th Div. - 7th seat
13th Div. - Arch Duke, and Magister Officiorum
Back in the oldin days I was known
as The Desolate One, Grimace

My Zanpakuto- Akuma no Tatchi
Spoiler:

Release Command: Makari deruto sorera ni jigoku no tatchi o ataeru- Come forth and give them a touch of hell

The Spirit of Akuma no Tatchi
Spoiler:

Inner world
Spoiler:
The sky has a red glow to it with no sun or clouds in sight. The air has an eery chill to it; almost making me not want to breathe. The landscape is an open flat area surrounded by narrow,and jagged looking mountains with no way to climb or even see over. In the center is a massive throne where I can usually find Akuma no Tatchi sitting.

Sealed
Spoiler:

Standard Katana Length- 42in.
The wrapping is maroon with 2 tassels hanging on the top side of the handle. The tsuba (Pommel) is a made of silver and an odd black colored metal. On top of the black metal is a yellow jewel. The guard is rectangular and has two images of a demon's right hand. The sheath is also a maroon color and has a steel cap on the end that is angled and sharpened. The blade is made out of the same black metal used in the pommel.

Shikai
Spoiler:

Handle length-12in.
Blade length- 42in.
The wrapping on the handle is maroon, and has the same tassels hanging on the handle. The tsuba is longer and has more of the black metal spread out with silver inlays around it and has a large round yellow jewel on top. The hand guard is still rectangular but has 2 points that stick out on the top and bottom sides. The points have somewhat of an edge. The blade resembles the blade of a scythe and is made out of the black metal.

Attacks
Spoiler:
Namakemono no Tatchi-Touch of Sloth
the Touch of Sloth concentrates reiryoku to the very tip of the blade. When the blade connects with an opponent's arm or leg, that part begins to move a lot slower than it normally would. If my Zan touches an opponent in the torso area the Touch of Sloth will randomly attack a limb of it's choosing. The effects of the Touch of Sloth last for around 15 minutes. After striking a limb more than once, the time which it lasts will decrease by 1 minute after every strike to the opponent.

Ikari no Tatchi-Touch of Wrath
The Touch of Wrath concentrates reiryoku along the edge of the blade and when it connects with target, it releases the energy as a small explosion that damages the limb it made contact with. The explosion is enough to knock the opponent off balance. It will not destroy the limb, but will do damage. It could be compared to the damage done by a Bala. The blade has to connect with the target or the attack won't work

Yokubo No Tatchi-Touch of Lust
The Touch of Lust creates an Heated energy shield that will hold off the force of the full force of an energy based attack from a shikai level zanpakuto. It will block Ice based attacks but is useless against fire based attacks both at shikai level.

Bankai
Aku mao no Tatchi- The Devil King's Touch

When my Bankai is activated a faint laugh can be heard coming from my Zan as I let go of the handle. It begins to levitate then with a burst reiatsu turning the sky red. Following the instant this happens, all the reiatsu to burst out, all the reiryoku gets sucked back into the Zan changing its shape into the Aku mao no Tatchi

Spoiler:

Handle Length-52in.
Blade Length-42in.
The handle becomes longer becomes a solid maroon color. The brace that holds the blade to the handle still retains it's rectangular shape. A small diamond shaped spear point appears on the top of the handle. It still has the same type of pommel that was on the Shikai form. The blade is just moved to the top where it takes the form of a scythe. A smaller blade begins to stick out on the opposite side of the main blade. *the smaller blade can only be used for basic attacks.*

Attacks
Spoiler:
Namakemono no O Tatchi-King's Touch of Sloth
The King's Touch of Sloth concentrates reiryoku to the point of the blade. When connected with an opponent, the attack is similar to the shikai version but it will attack their entire body causing them to move slower than normal. The effects last over a time period of 10 minutes. This attack can be used multiple times.

Ikari no O Tatchi-King's Touch of Wrath
The King's touch of Wrath concentrates the energy along the edge of blade and when it connects with a target, it sends out energy in a explosion causing massive damage to the target that received the blow.

can also use the normal Touch of Wrath.
Hentai_Bad_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:38 PM
Spazzman
The Ultimate Spazz Lord
Shinigami

Spazzman has a brilliant futureSpazzman has a brilliant futureSpazzman has a brilliant futureSpazzman has a brilliant futureSpazzman has a brilliant futureSpazzman has a brilliant futureSpazzman has a brilliant futureSpazzman has a brilliant futureSpazzman has a brilliant futureSpazzman has a brilliant futureSpazzman has a brilliant future

Any Darren Shan books.

Adults.
Spoiler:
Spazzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 02:29 PM
kisuke55
Retired super villain
Elite Quincy

kisuke55 has a reputation beyond reputekisuke55 has a reputation beyond reputekisuke55 has a reputation beyond reputekisuke55 has a reputation beyond reputekisuke55 has a reputation beyond reputekisuke55 has a reputation beyond reputekisuke55 has a reputation beyond reputekisuke55 has a reputation beyond reputekisuke55 has a reputation beyond reputekisuke55 has a reputation beyond reputekisuke55 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to kisuke55

i agree with jenjen84 with stephen king.
but like to the darktower or the talisman

Thanks to aono for the awesome sig.
My stuff
Spoiler:

My Zanpakto
Spoiler:

Name:Un no sono Hyō kami ヒョウ神の運 (Luck of the panther God)
Element: dust/hair
Type:close combat
Focus: agility
Realm and spirit
Spoiler:

Un no sono Hyō kami's realm is a vast system of caverns.Inside it's completely dark.The only light visible is a faint luminous grey-green light that comes from the various ponds.

Un no sono Hyō kami takes two forms,the inner world form,and the outer world form.
His inner world form is that of two giant glowing grey-green eyes that look down at me from the above darkness.
When he speaks his voice echo's thru the cavern.
His outer world appearance is that of a giant etheral black panther.On all fours he stands 5 feet tall and 18 feet in length.When he moves,grey dust falls from his pelt making it seem as though he's surrounded by a cloud of dust.

Sealed form
Spoiler:

Un no sono Hyō kami is an 18 inch wakizashi blade.The blade is silver with a black tsuka ito grip.In its sealed form it has no guard.

Shikai
Spoiler:

Name:Neko Bast no shizen 要素の猫神 (Cat God of elements)
Release command:Hunt! Neko Bast no shizen!
Release form
Spoiler:

It is still an 18 inch wakizashi blade.But the blade is now black with a grey tsuka ito grip.It now has a circular guard made out of grey hair with grey hair protruding from between the tsuka ito straps.The hair looks soft and fluffy but is actually razor sharp.
It has an 8 inch long grey tail attached to the bottom of the hilt.

Release animation
Spoiler:

I hold my sword in front of me with both hands;the blade pointed straight up.
As I say my release command,I bring my right hand straight down from the hilt.As I do so a grey tail appears going down,and the blade changes going up.

Abilities
Spoiler:

As I fight,the hair from Un no sono Hyō kami's tail infused with my reishi gradually sheds into the air,
grey dust also sheds from the hilt of my sword as I fight,mixing with, and controlling dust.
My ability also controls any reishi that is airborn as well,mixing with, and strengthening the reishi of my hairs.
I have complete control of these particles as well as the elements within the dust and can use them for various attacks.
The amount of hair shed by my tail is dependent on the amount of damage and spiritual energy I use in battle.
The more hair shed the stronger my attacks.But if the tail completely dissipates my sword will revert back into sealed state.
In an extended battle the grey dust shed by my sword can also cause a obscuring effect confusing my opponent.

Ability#1,Kidou tsume 機動爪 (kidou claw)
This is a kidou attack I created my self.
I flood my blade with kidou and the blade briefly splits into a 5 bladed state with the other 4 blades being composed of kidou.

Ability#2,Shippo muchi しっぽをふる(tail whip)
This is the only ability I can use immediately after shikai release.This is the ability to extend Un no sono Hyō kami's tail up to 5 times its length instantly.It also makes the hair on its tail razor sharp briefly.

Ability#3,Kami bakuhatsu 髪の爆発(hair explosion)
This ability is to cause the hairs that Un no sono Hyō kami's tail has shed to explode.
The hairs infused with my reishi glow grey-green when activated and create a bunch of tiny micro explosions.
This attack can be used for disorientation,or as a shrapnel type attack with the hairs piercing the skin before exploding.

Ability#3,Gyanburu no keiro kousa パスのギャンブルは、交差 (Gamble of paths crossed)
This is an elemental attack.
The type of attack is based upon the elements in the dust my hairs have acquired,as well as the type advantage and disadvantage of my opponent.
The strength of this attack is based upon the amount of bad luck my opponent has built up,which is determined my the amount of times our zanpakto's spiritual pressures have crossed paths after the realease of my shikai.

Bankai
Spoiler:

Name:Yami no kasha 闇のカーシャ(kasha of darkness)
Release command: Bankai,descend! Yomi no kasha
A kasha is a Japanese creature of myth.It is a cat that descends from the sky to carry away corpses.When I call Yomi no kasha.I'm referring to my opponent as a corpse to be carried away.

release form
Spoiler:

Still an 18 inch wakizashi blade.The blade is now grey with a black tsuka ito grip.The guard is now circular with black hair,and there is black hair protruding from between the tsuki ito straps.
There is now a 12 inch black tail attached to the bottom of the grip.

Release animation
Spoiler:

As soon as i say my command,the tail on my hilt explodes and briefly surrounds me with a grey-green cloud of dust.When the cloud dissipates,my sword has changed.

Abilities:
Spoiler:

My speed and destructive power increase 5x's

Ability#1,Seikatsu saisei 9生命再生
(9 lives regeneration)
This ability allows me to heal cuts and open wounds.It cannot grow back missing limbs or organs.
It instantly activates on bankai release and i can use it up to 8 times after.

Ability#2,Iki dorobou nemasen 息泥棒睡眠
(breath thief sleep)
This ability can only be used when I'm over half way thru my released state.This attack allows me to attack my opponents lungs directly.
As well as dust,Yami no kasha's ability also gives me power over dust mites,which i can use with this attack to either collapse my opponents respiratory system all together or I can cause the dust mites infused with my reitsu to explode.

Ability#4,kasha atama kugeki カーシャの頭の攻撃
(kasha head attack)
My final and most powerful attack.It can only be used when I'm near the end of my final released state.
All the reiatsu,hairs,and dust I've released into the air collects unto my body,covering me from head to toe giving me the appearance of a black panther surrounded by a grey mist.
On my right shoulder is the head of the kasha which looks infused with my shoulder,The eyes of this head glow grey/green,and grey dust and reiatsu pour out of its mouth.
In this mode I can choose to fight for 180 seconds with all of my abilities 10X's stronger,or I can choose to unleash the full power of my bankai in one final attack.
With the final attack the head of the kasha moves down my arm from the shoulder taking all the hair,dust,and reiatsu collected on my body as I swing my sword,exploding off of my sword in the form of a giant kasha head which swallows my enemy and carries them into the air before exploding.
My sword reverts back into its sealed state after this attack.

My Vizard mask
Spoiler:

Thank you Cassiee for drawing such an amazing mask!

My Divisions
Spoiler:

Kisuke55 is the 9th seat of 3rd division
kisuke55 is the 17th officer and 6th in command guardian of 6th division
kisuke55 is the Marshall of 13th division
kisuke55 is the 10th seat of 11th division
Kisuke55 is a member of 5th division
kisuke55 is a member of 4th division

My dragon scroll

My sets
Spoiler:

Help me take over the world by giving me clicks.
kisuke55 is offline   Reply With Quote