Bleach Exile Forums

Urahara's Shop Come on in and feel free to discuss anything to do with the Bleach Manga or Anime. Spoiler tags must be used appropriately, Spoiling will not be tolerated in Urahara's Shop.

Old 04-19-2012, 12:21 PM
TweedyTL
The Legend
Hollow Bait

Thanks for the advice and structuring OG. It's been a while since I tried forging a zanpakuto, I still remember creating Naki Tenshi fondly. I'm currently quite busy with exams, but I'll try to get round to forging this, it's a good test of creative abilities.

lasers:
Spoiler:
As for the lasers; lasers are really just a concentrated beam of high-energy electro-magnetic rays. A zanpakuto that manipulates electro-magnetism would also control electro-magnetic waves, with includes light. Freely manipulating light would probably be OP and too technical though, so I may stick to 'firing a super-concentrated beam of light' as far as EM-waves go.

Overall look:
Spoiler:
I'm leaning towards a 'dashing swordsman' look for my bankai; sword, shield and electric shoes which increase users speed. Said shoes can leave a trail of electricity behind them, so if I circle my opponents they are left trapped in a ring of electricity, and generally the more I move the more dangerous the area becomes.

As an aside, Naki Tenshi (Weeping Angel) is the zanpakuto that most relates to myself, in terms of abilities and personality. Description in my signature. The bankai phrase Omoi Risu, Kokoro Risu (Fractured Mind, Fractured Heart) may become my next tattoo, although I still need to think about it and find some nice caligraphy for it.
TweedyTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:32 PM
Bankai - Ichigo
Tensa Zangetsu
Royal Task Force

Bankai - Ichigo has a reputation beyond reputeBankai - Ichigo has a reputation beyond reputeBankai - Ichigo has a reputation beyond reputeBankai - Ichigo has a reputation beyond reputeBankai - Ichigo has a reputation beyond reputeBankai - Ichigo has a reputation beyond reputeBankai - Ichigo has a reputation beyond reputeBankai - Ichigo has a reputation beyond reputeBankai - Ichigo has a reputation beyond reputeBankai - Ichigo has a reputation beyond reputeBankai - Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the explanation on the lasers, and yeah, if that's the case, you can keep them; just do whatever you have to in order to keep it from getting too haxx. [This next little tidbit is only for spell-check correction or whatnot:] You don't need to hyphenate electro and magnetism, seeing as it can be written as one whole word; look it up in a dictionary if you need to, but yeah, electromagnetism, as a whole word, does exist.

Anyway, about the electric shoes--look in the first of the last two posts I've got on here. I've already been thinking of doing something similar to your speed increase through electric shoes idea, so if you want to keep it, would you please consider making it a bit more different from mine? Unless they can both pass as they are.

Click this Spoiler Tag to see (the rest of) my Stuff!
Spoiler:

Bankai - Ichigo's Photobucket--click to see it!

In this spoiler tag are my three Sig banners that I had made by other people, and their names are in the spoiler tag [I've been experimenting with Photoshop, so my work is there as well now] (first Spoiler Tag is for Bleach, and the second one is for other series):
Bleach:
Spoiler:

Signatures by me, Seikaeku, Mobius, JadorOnizuka, Cmc 42, Goroth, MMZ, KingtheKing, Emperor Tomato Ketchup, notorious UZIMAKI, and Razvan Asakura, respectively (the very first four are my own work, as well as the purple Yoruichi Sig and the Yoruichi Sig with her in partial cat form).
Other:
Spoiler:
Air Gear:
Tenjou Tenge:
Eureka-Seven:
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5d's:

Signatures by me, Emperor Tomato Ketchup and SonPan (the YGO 5d's one is from SonPan and the Air Gear ones are my own work; the Natsume Maya Sig (Tenjou Tenge) is also my own work).

Wanna Learn Something? Here are some quotes in the spoiler tag that you guys may want to look at; they're awesome quotes with great descriptions, you might actually learn something!
Spoiler:
"Life is a game; if you don't have the skills, you won't succeed."
--Me.

As Zei's Sig used to say, "The Bankai doesn't make the person, the person makes the Bankai".

"You can't have everything done your way; otherwise, you'll just become arrogant."
--Me. This ties in with the thing about nobles: nobles basically get everything they want, and when they don't get something they wanted, they think things like "How could this have happened?!" or "I'm supposed to be the center of everything; the world revolves around me!" But hey, we know that the world revolves around the sun, so that kind of thinking is just wrong; and that, my friends, is what being arrogant is like. Nobles that are arrogant also tend to think that commoners always mean them harm; either that or they just want to "wound their pride". But of course, there are some nobles that are good hearted and actually care about the part of society that aren't nobles--since this is about the Bleach anime/manga series, I'll use two examples of this type of noble person from the Bleach series: Yoruichi (of course, I mean c'mon! She is a princess, but does she care about rank?! No, she doesn't!) Example 2: Ukitake.

OK, now this one I learned from life: "Life isn't fair; don't fret or worry too much if you don't get a certain thing you wanted, or if something isn't done how you hoped or wanted it to".

"When asking a question, remember what the what the question was to be able to answer it." Means that when you are asking a question, you should always remember what the question was to answer it.

"Looks can be deceiving--don't always go by what you think is the truth based on how things appear (to the eyes)."

"No one is perfect; everyone makes mistakes."
- Of course it's a cliche (spelling?) saying, but it's still a damn good one.

"Don't believe half of what you hear and don't always believe everything you see."
-Another cliche saying, but this one is also a damn good one.

As Notorious Uzimaki quoted Gandhi in the 3rd Division, "Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony". [Uzimaki's explanation of the quote: "too often not the case, rationalizing mis-actions, cognitive dissonance. i always try to remind myself of this quote in difficult situations."

Division I am in:
Spoiler:

Member of:
Spoiler:
[Avatar: The Last Airbender FC (FC is inactive, and there's no working banner atm, either.]

Owner Of:
Spoiler:

Co-Owner Of
Spoiler:
My Zanpakutō:
Spoiler:
Name: Kokuraimaru [黒雷丸 (Dark Lightning)]
Type: Lightning/Electricity

Realm and Spirit:
Spoiler:
The Realm of Kokuraimaru is a huge, wide, endless plain covered with countless craters, gashes, and burn-marks, while also being shrouded in darkness, as it is always nighttime there. There is a faint, eerie glow however, due to there being a group of extremely dense storm clouds present in the sky, from which high voltage lightning comes out to scorch the ground. There are also strong and violent gales that constantly blow in this inner world.

The storm clouds almost always have in them thunderstorms that have black lightning with a dark-blue outline. That black lightning within the inner world is itself Kokuraimaru. He is everywhere within this realm, as an almost omnipresent being.

As he is made purely of lightning, he is actually able to take virtually any form he wants (note: this ability does not translate into Shikai or Bankai; it is Kokuraimaru's ability alone). Whenever I go into my inner world outside of Bankai, Kokuraimaru would take his lightning form out of the other places and present most of it in front of me temporarily in the form of free-flowing lightning (for the amount of time that I am in the inner world).

He was not always a Zanpakutō Spirit. Originally, he was Raijin, the Japanese Shinto god of storms, thunder and lightning. He "died" and later reincarnated as my Zanpakutō with some help from Ouetsu (creator of Zanpakutō) in the process of becoming my Zanpakutō, according to what he's told me. He has a companion wolf made of the same dark blue energy as he is, with his body wrapped in lightning. His name is Kokuraiko ([黒雷子] Dark Lightning Child) and he is an incarnation of Raijū, who is said to be a companion of Raijin in Japanese mythology and Shintoism. Whenever black thunderstorms are occurring, he gets agitated and creates trouble within this Realm. Kokuraimaru has to flex his reiatsu to calm him down. Sometimes, when that is not enough, I have to weigh in with my own reiatsu.

In character, Kokuraimaru is kind and strong-willed, but is sometimes easily angered. When we get into arguments, there are times when he tends to get a little cranky when he is unable to get the last word and/or "win" the argument. He also has a very bad habit of coming off as arrogant without meaning to, oftentimes. Kokuraiko is the same in personality as Kokuraimaru.

When we spar, he takes the form of a man wielding his Shikai sword. When I visit the inner world in Bankai, there is a noticeable change in the inner world to represent that: the complete lack of black thunderstorms due to the fact that, in Bankai, he is permanently in his "human" form, as a master swordsman Spirit that is 6ft in height, has almost no weight due to being lightning, and blue eyes and blue-black hair that reaches down to his waist, hanging loose (untied).

In his "human" form, he is dressed in a samurai get-up that is enough of a darker blue that it looks almost black, except he is barefoot. He wields the same sword I have in Bankai. The belt on the outfit is black, with the kanji for "black" on the left strap of the belt tie and the kanji for "lightning" on the right one. Kokuraimaru is ancient himself, but his "human" form looks to still be in his 20s, and is also seemingly lean and well-built. On his back, with their top sides facing forward, are three black drums with three tomoe on each of them. There are no drumsticks to go with the drums, but they are not needed as Kokuraimaru is able to beat on them with just the force of his reiatsu alone (is translated into Bankai as well; it's not that I do this with my own reiatsu, it's still Kokuraimaru (no Kenshi) himself who does). When Kokuraimaru is in this form, Kokuraiko likes to sit either on his head or on his right shoulder.

Sealed Form: A daicho (Japanese long sword). The hilt of the sword is dark blue, 5 inches long with a black ray-skin under the hilt-wrapping. The cross-guard is circular, with a picture of multiple lightning bolts engraved into it. The blade of the sword is 8 inches long, coming out of a black collar. In the middle of the blade are inscribed two symbols; one being that of Raijū's face, and the other being that of three tomoe. The sheath is dark blue, with the kanji for "lightning" printed on the up-facing part in black color. For a reason that was unknown until Shikai, the sword doesn't seem to have much of a weight at all, and seems to require multiple slashes made at high-speed, as it doesn't have enough cutting power to deal a decisive blow in one slash.

Shikai:
Spoiler:
Release Command Hikare to Shūgeki! Kokuraimaru! [光れと襲撃! 黒雷丸! (Flash and Strike! Dark Lightning!)]

Release Animation: I hold the sword in a guard stance and call out its Release Command and name. There is a loud thunder clap that can be heard, along with a flash of lightning coming from the sword, and in the next instant, the onlooker can see the following changes:

Appearance of Shikai:
Spoiler:
Same daicho as the Sealed state, except with a 1 and a half inch longer dark blue blade coming out of a black collar, with the hilt also being one inch longer. The blade is made of electrically charged reishi that is in the form of a highly conductive metal, tampered to be extremely light (lighter than it was in Sealed State).

As the blade in Sealed State was being covered by an insulated material, the true nature of the blade was hidden and its weight was slightly increased. The Shikai sword still requires the wielder to execute multiple slashes done at high-speeds, as even though it is sharp enough to cut, it is still weaker in power than other swords but can allow for multiple slashes done at high-speeds, the damage of which accumulates to deal high amounts of cutting damage from the blade.

Abilities of Shikai:
Spoiler:
This Zanpakutō has the power to control lightning, electricity and thunder (can create thunder as well). Whenever thunder is created, the tomoe and Raijū face symbols on the blade start to glow with a light that is a slightly lighter blue than the blade itself. When already existing thunder is controlled, only the face of the Raijū glows. The Raijū's face also glows whenever Kokuraiko is helping with the abilities to make them powerful or effective (depends on the nature of the ability).

As long as there are still protons and electrons in the surroundings within a radius of 2-3 inches from both me and the sword, the electricity on the blade will (almost) never run out.

Due to the make-up of the blade, when it cuts the opponent, it also delivers a ticklish-type shock.

Ability 1: Kokuraigeki [黒雷打] (Black Lightning Strike): When I want to use this ability, I have the electricity on the blade produce a strong static charge that is discharged as lightning from the tip of the blade. The power and amount of electricity on the blade, when using this technique, can be controlled at will, so that the lightning produced can be controlled.

Immediately after having used this attack, some of the strong electric charge will be left on the blade, and before it runs out (in 3-4 seconds' time), I'm able to use that to deal a bit more of a zapping effect than normal through my melee attack(s).

Ability 2 (Passive): Raipo [雷歩] (Lightning Step): This is an ability that I have due to the light weight of the sword, as well as the focus in high-speed melee attacks. I can't use Shunpo in conjunction with this. This is a variation of Shunpo that increases my running speed by that of lightning. In Shikai, I get a speed increase of half the speed of lightning in reality, even though it's called "speed of lightning".

Ability 3 (Active): Raiken [雷剣] (Lightning Sword): Whenever there is a thunderstorm occurring near me, and I'm close enough, I can take control over some of the thunder and lightning within it. I have my sword conduct the electricity from the lightning to strike at my opponent(s) with it from the sword, or have it strike them from where it already was to begin with. I can only do this to affect thunder and lightning within a 2 and half mile radius distance of me and my sword.

Bankai:
Spoiler:
Name of Bankai: Kokuraimaru no Kenshi [黒雷丸 の 剣士 (Dark Lightning the Master Swordsman)]

Release Animation for Bankai: I hold my sword with one hand, pointed towards my opponent(s), and call out the words, "Ban Kai!" An almost deafening thunder clap is heard, and both my sword and I release a powerful torrent of reiatsu that looks like black lightning with a dark blue outline. When the lightning fades and my form is once again clearly visible, the appearance of my Bankai is seen. . . .

Appearance of Bankai:
Spoiler:
In Bankai, the Zanpakutō splits into four parts; two gloves that reach up to right below the elbows and two unarmored boots that reach up to right below the knees. The gloves and shoes are both dark blue, and are made of the same electrically charged reishi as the Shikai blade; they are further tampered with than the sword's blade so that they are flexible enough for me to have full freedom and ease of movement in the parts of my limbs that the pieces of tampered metal are on. The Bankai also gives me a shirt and belt that are similar to the ones the Spirit wears in Bankai form. The same sword from the Shikai is also present, though the power and amount of control I have is greater/augmented (explained in detail a bit later). On the arm parts of the gloves are the same tomoe symbols as the blade; the inscription of the Raijū is now complete, showing a mini picture of a whole Raijū.

On my back appear the same three drums from the Spirit description, facing forward so that the three tomoe that are on the top of each of the drums show.

In Bankai, the dark blue outline looks almost pure black. This carries on to the shoes and gloves, making them also appear to be almost pure black, and the blade is also the same color due to being practically made of the same black lightning.

Abilities of Bankai:
Spoiler:
The same abilities from the Shikai are carried over and powered up 5x. In Bankai, the electricity on my Zanpakutō can regenerate as long as there are still protons and electrons present in the surroundings within a radius of 5 inches around both me and my sword.

The gloves and boots, as well as the sword in Bankai, work pretty much the same as the Shikai sword on how to use the lightning attacks. The power and amount of electricity on the surface of the gloves and boots/shoes, as well as on the sword can now always be controlled at will at all times, and the potential voltage and the maximum power and amount of current is 5x greater when compared to Shikai.

The range of the "Raiken" technique's influence is increased in Bankai; it is now possible to control all of the thunder and lightning within any given naturally occurring thunderstorm.

The attacks I can use with this Bankai are possible with either my blade, my hand(s), and/or my foot/feet. I can use either of those at any given time for any of my electrical or lightning type attacks.

The "Raipo" ability is now able to literally increase my running speed that I augment with my reiatsu by that of lightning. It is still impossible to use Shunpo with Raipo.

The tomoe and Raijū inscriptions act up the same way, as well as on the same occasions, as in Shikai. Kokuraiko's help in making the abilities more efficient/powerful is also a greater.

This Bankai has two additional attacks;
Attack 1: Kokuraigeki Jitai no Ni: Kuroi Arashi [黒雷打 代表 の 二: 黒嵐] (Black Lightning Strike Type 2: Black Storm): Basically, I turn existing clouds into cumulonimbus clouds through static energy build-up, then use my own spiritual energy to take control of the thunder and lightning. Thunderstorms created through this technique spread over a 6.5 mile radius around both me and the opponent in all directions (gets bigger as needed when fighting multiple opponents).

Attack 2: Kokuseiryokuhō [黒勢砲] (Dark Energy Cannon): This attack takes all of the electrons from either the sword or one of the gloves, compresses and condenses them, and then fires them at the opponent. Takes a few minutes to maybe a half an hour to regenerate all of the lost electricity.

Click Here: My Dragon Cave Scroll
Click Me>>>

Hatchery - Eggs Around the World - Eggs and Hatchlings (not mine; I'm trying to help this hatchery by doing what they asked and putting the codes into my Signature; just keep refreshing the page and the eggs/hatchlings will get refreshed/new ones will come up):

3rd Division, Represent!

Last edited by Bankai - Ichigo; 04-19-2012 at 12:34 PM
Bankai - Ichigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 07:17 PM
OminousG
The Don Mega™
Counsel Members

OminousG has a reputation beyond reputeOminousG has a reputation beyond reputeOminousG has a reputation beyond reputeOminousG has a reputation beyond reputeOminousG has a reputation beyond reputeOminousG has a reputation beyond reputeOminousG has a reputation beyond reputeOminousG has a reputation beyond reputeOminousG has a reputation beyond reputeOminousG has a reputation beyond reputeOminousG has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to OminousG

Don't think for one second I forgot this awesome zan. Waiting on my crit must have been quite unsatisfying. I do apologize, but I am glad I delayed. I am sure you will come to understand why it was worth the wait.

Lilith_Rayne's Tenshi Kasei
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith_Rayne View Post
Spoiler:
Name Tenshi Kasei *Fire Born Angel* You know, the more and more I see this zan, the more I realize its subtlety as a phoenix.
Release: okimasu settei kouryuu*Rise and Set Ablaze* It's release is quite deceiving, mainly because it gives the impression of fire attacks... Do you plan to use them? That would rock if you could work them in. ...oh, btw, the release should go after you discuss it's sealed form, directly before you explain shikai.

Spirit Shrink this pic down to forum friendly size. Its too huge. I'm sure the other mods won't notice the nudity so readily if its smaller.
Spoiler:

Beautiful pic btw.

Tenshi Kasei's spirit is wild and un-harnessed. She is very much the essence of the flames from which she was born. She is hot tempered and quick to react. Fiesty and strong-willed, she fights with reckless abandon. Her world looks very similar to that of a blazing fire in a cloudy sky. Short. Sweet. Simple.

Sealed Form

Spoiler:

In her sealed form Tenshi Kasei is about 18 1/2 in long with a blade that is 1 3/8 wide. Her blade in sealed form is 12in. She is solid red, with orange flecks running throughout, to mimic flames Personally, I like the pic as is, mainly because they have the color of ash... and that's more poetic in my own opinion. BUT, do as you wish. Regardless of what you choose, remember to keep the details in the description here. Well done.

Released Form

Spoiler:

In her released form Tenshi is a katana about 25 1/2 in long, with a blade width of 2in. She is blood red and burnt orange. The colors are that of the flames she represents. A gentle explanation of the guard and handle would be an added bonus. Image courtesy of Hentai

Power(s)

Spoiler:
Much like a phoenix she can temporarily restore life to a recently dead entity. The power is limited to a small number and upon being slain by an enemy, the re-animated lifeform becomes permanently dead and cannot be restored again; however the exception to this is, If the wielder “destroys” the re-animated, in a flame, they can become reborn at the wielder's command. Because of this, her power and her wielder's power are directly attached to each other, almost symbiotic of one another. For every life Tenshi Kasei restores, a small bit of her wielders spirit pressure is used. Since the power is spirit based, Tenshi Kasei can be used to restore the life of any spirit being. However, upon re-animation their skills and fighting ability is limited and they are essentially puppets of Tenshi Kasei’s wielder.

She cannot revive or re-animate anything with a greater spiritual pressure than herself, and she can not use her technique multiple times without break. This allows for setting up perfect “traps” where an enemy believes they have defeated an “army” only to find they haven’t.
So much can be done if you push further. Adding fire as an element, exploiting the WTF moment when your opponent is struck by a dead ally, as well as an ultimate attack (yea usually, we don't encourage those at all, let alone this early in forging, but this is a PHOENIX. Its only going to be as powerful as you can forge it.)

My advice? Stay on target and work those themes into one bad ass sword.

Founder of
The Master ZanSmith Clan & The Zanpakutō Guild
Spoiler:

My Zanpakutō:
端ささやき - Hana Sasayaki - Edge Whisper
Zanpakutō fighting style: 忍術 - Ninjutsu

Inner World:
Spoiler:

A perpetual full moon night with an under developed terrain; spotted with flowered trees and sparse shrubbery. There is a constant casual breeze felt at all times, always rising and falling. As if by mirage, a 7-story pagoda vaporizes into view at the will of my zanpakutō. It is his dojo. In this world undisturbed is no sound, save the wind and his whisperings.
Sasayaki Enshi's TRUE FORM
Spoiler:
the book contains his secret art form and is written in his language.

Before I learned his name, Hana Sasayaki rendered hallucinations of his realm and shadowed figure. At first terrified, I mistook his figure as Death himself seeking combat. To stand in his presence took my very breath and his gaze made movement arduous. While training, randomly he'd draw me into my inner world. At the point we parried in combat, my breath waned as his faint whispers fell upon my ears. This we did for a time until I strengthened and was able to make out his words... Hana Sasayaki.

Communication in its early stages was only achieved with a careful ear. Hana Sasayaki finds the lack of light tranquil... nonetheless, incandescent shadow is his most comfortable environment.

By moonlight, he reads and scribes his secret art form in a book engraved with his shuriken.
Unreleased:
Spoiler:
端ささやき 六尺棒 & 車剣 - Hana Sasayaki Rokushakubō & Rokukurumaken
(Edge Whisper Six Shaku Staff w/ Six Shuriken)

Fighting style: 棒術 & 手裏剣術 - Bōjutsu & Shurikenjutsu
(staff & throwing technique)

length: 6 ft (1.82 m)
thickness: 1.5 inches (3.81 cm)
weight: 12.5 lbs

Each metal link and shuriken is encased with black Sekkiseki stone, the purest & rarest of this stone ever to be found. Notice: It is the nature of black Sekkiseki stone to drain reiatsu. My spirit pressure is only concealed by this; as it was chiseled & reiatsu blasted by my own reiatsu during my reclusive training deep within the Sekkiseki mines as I called upon it for the first time). Still under investigation by The Shinigami Research Institute of Technology... it is yet to be determined if it is to be officially labeled as strength or kidō based. However, it is clear that Hana Sasayaki is one of the rarest of zanpakutō, and appears to be equally balanced by both power and ability. Unlike any other zanpakuto ever documented in record before, it is made entirely of tamahagane. Though the encasing in its rare stone provides some rigidity, the interlocking links allow for a generous amount of flexibility. Note: The shuriken bag is worn concealed within my belt.
Shikai Form I
Spoiler:
Release command: 慈悲無し、妥協無し、端ささやき
(Jihi nashi, dakyou nashi, Hana Sasayaki)
(There is no mercy, There is no compromise, Edge Whisper)

(Yes, at the base of the blade is: 端ささやき (Hana Sasayaki - Edge Whisper)

Fighting style: 体術, 手裏剣術 - Wushu Taijutsu & Shurikenjutsu
(close quarter & throwing technique)

In shikai's first form, opposite of tradition, Hana Sasayaki takes the form of a katana along with its 車剣 - Rokurumaken (round shuriken). Notwithstanding, it is worn in the traditional tachi of the ninjutsu, having its saya placed on my back, wrapped intricately into my Wushu Gi (custom sleeveless ninja uniform).

My zanpakutō's substance is the absence of light and sound. This gives me a shadow step that could go almost undetected by captain level. Truly, in broad daylight, you may sense me, but you more than likely won't see me until its nigh too late. Notice: Hana Sasayaki's blade has taken on the color and reiatsu draining characteristics of the black Sekkiseki stone.

Added bonus is the technique:
1.)来る端のささやき (Kuru, hana no sasayaki - It comes, whisper of the edge...)
Which is largly due to my increased speed; this is actually zanjutsu crossbred with shunpo technique. Its speed is so absolute, that it is quite often unseen by slower opponents, and this renders the attack almost completely silent. To an opponent approaching my speed level, this would give my zanpakutō the ability to appear as 10 vaporous swords trailing in one swipe. (If my opponent is even fast enough to see that...) Its motivation is to eliminate the threat immediately; whether by maiming or fatality. Though the sound mimics the faintest whisper when swiped through the air, any interference in its path of motion from another reiatsu weapon causes a violet spark at the instant the weapons contact. Instantaneously, during this very brief moment, Hana Sasayaki samples reiatsu from the opponent's zanpakutō. While this is not draining to the opponent's zan, it allows me to quantify the battle. Only brief contact is advised. (When cut, the opponent finds Hana Sasayaki not only draws blood; but is also stifling, making it more and more difficult to breath.)
Shikai Form II
Spoiler:
Release command: 無敵で静粛なる恐怖の影、端ささやき!
(Muteki de seishuku naru kyoufu no kage, Hana Sasayaki)
(Shadow of the invincible, silent fear, Edge Whisper)

段平 Danbira (Japanese broadsword) & 車剣 - Rokurumaken (round shuriken)
24" black Sekkiseki blade
4" wide at largest point
Futasujibi (dual ridged shinogi)
12" black Sekkiseki tsuka

My close quarter combat "Wushu Taijutsu" though resembling, is much different from "recognized" kungfu. Heavily accented by effortless ninjutsu movements, this is truly a self interpreted, customized style.

Current reiatsu level now triples in preparation for the next stage. Notice: I have included its intermediate appearance so you observe that Hana Sasayaki does not loose its reiatsu draining black Sekkisekki blade. In this form, as you see, the blade has materialized into vapor; yet it still cuts as if completely whole. Accompanied by increased reach, it has the fluidity of a free floating vapor. I am able to attack at will from every side so long as its vapor is visible. Even when an opponent has the ability to move the air and/or create wind, Hana Sasayaki still drains as it is suffocating to the opponent's reiatsu when breathed in through the air.

Currently I have a total of 3 techniques:

1.)来る、端のささやき (Kuru, hana no sasayaki - It comes, whisper of the edge.)

2.)話せ、端ささやき (Hanase, Hana Sasayaki - Speak, Edge Whisper)
Spoiler:
This command spells the end as Hana Sasayaki actually whispers audibly and can be literally heard on the battlefield saying: "総全滅" (Kaijin - Total Annihilation). This causes all vapors to lift the opponent's body, binding them near motionless as they seem to be engulfed in dark violet (almost black) vaporous fire. While all Hana Sasayaki's vapors are gathered in one place, the opponent struggles not to be stiffled by Hana Sasayaki's absorbance of their reiatsu. This technique enables me to perform Kaijin - Total Annihilation, a 177 count mid-air hit & hold combo that cuts, punches, kicks, and throws my signature "" shuriken. (I know what you're thinking, but remember, Hana Sasayaki is an all around zanpakutō having both power & kidou. Notwithstanding, it is also a vapor as well; capable of being suspended in mid-air.) (These characteristics give me the gift of airborne combat before Bankai is even initiated). This move uninterrupted spans about 15 seconds. Each calculated move is part of a disciplined equation in attempt to disrupt and disorient the opponent's ki channels (reiastu flow), all the while releasing my own which causes violet lightning to spit the sky during the length of the attack. (this pic of the sky during Kaijin - Total Annihilation shows the potential when executed in bankai)

The ending blow is a most powerful roundhouse kick to the earth that I can substitute whispering (usually taunting in the opponents ear...) BANKAI.
3.)ばんじんで闇が動く、 暗錯覚(Banjin de yami ga ugoku, Kuragari Sakkaku)
(Darkness moves on the face of the deep, Dark Hallucination)
Spoiler:
This attack actually is a precursor for Bankai and is optimal when followed by Hana Sasayaki's final release. It causes the opponent to enter 暗錯覚 - Kuragari Sakkaku (Darkness Hallucination), a mental illusion which enables me to attack their mind's will... literally.

This delusional monochrome dimension is a dark dessert without a moon. Yet, it is not without light.... this "perceived" light is actually a deception within itself... the ground is glowing and has the same characteristics as the black Sekkiseki stone feverishly zapping reiatsu with every step. By brute force mentally, it allows me to create a state of extreme mental confusion; and is completely invisible and undetected by any onlooker outside of the battle. Truly to the beholder, the fight would seem to progress without consequence to this technique, save the possible mental detachment the opponent may have during its execution. An unaccustomed or unaware opponent would find this quite perplexing and confounding to mid-combat progression. Stemming from mental management of reiatsu control; any injuries accepted as real during the struggle blacking out under the spell of Edge Whisper's Kuragari Sakkaku, result in actual physical wounds in reality... and you must defend yourself appropriately.
BANKAI 致命的なささやく呼吸 - Sasayaki Enshi
(Suffocating Whisper of Death)
Spoiler:

I still retain my Rokurumaken shuriken and all techniques, intensified in bankai as afore mentioned, but with added characteristics: Reiatsu roars up a crushing 8x as I release a sizable amount of my spirit's pressure and the entire surrounding area (1/4 mile radius) is blacked out into total darkness. The only light is the vapor from Sasayaki Enshi. Which once appeared black, now in darkness shows as violet smoke, painting a huge silhouette of his face.

Behold the FINAL LEVEL, 致命的なささやく呼吸(Sasayaki Enshi - Suffocating Whisper of Death.) Bankai pushes the envelope as my form smokes as well. Through Sasayaki Enshi's abilities I am now able to materialize into vapor mid-fight at any given time I choose. This is usually during shadow step, and may be implemented as an evasive maneuver if attacks are unavoidable and seen prior to contact. (logically speaking, the condition is that there is a way of escape, otherwise, vaporization is useless)

牽引 アウト 其の 残滓 之 生命
(Kenin Auto Sono Zanshi no Seimei - Draw out the dregs of life...)
Spoiler:
Now hooded, I shroud my face in shadow. Chanting in the lowest whisper, I condense Hana Sasayaki's vapor through hand moves from the obscure ninjutsu arts:

"無言 中 其の 影, 其の 声 わ 敵わない 御座る 拝聞 牽引 アウト 其の 残滓 之 生命"
("Mugon Naka Sono Kage, Sono Koe wa Kanawanai Gozaru Haibun...
Kenin Auto Sono Zanshi no Seimei")
("Silence in the shadows, The voice that cannot be heard...
draw out the dregs of life.")

I manipulate the vapors to enter the oxygen pathways of my opponent's body. (the ears, mouth, nose, & eyes). Although for this attack it doesn't cut, Hana Sasayaki has always drained reiatsu and breath. It still does now, depleting the life force of the opponent. Causing the respiratory tract to begin to fail, the heart struggles not succumb to arrest. The lungs begin to rupture at worst to the point of hemorrhage. Slowly, as life departs the opponent, the last sense that leaves is ability to hear. At which Sasayaki Enshi reverberates from within, whispering departure saying: 生命 ざり たった 蒸気 サヨナラ (Seimei Zari Tatta Jouki, Sayonara..." - "life is but a vapor, goodbye..."

Any disturbance while performing this nullifies its effect further. Someone of ample level could definitely combat it, but their condition thereafter would be questionable.
VIZARD MASK
Spoiler:

Sasayaki Enshi's Vizard Mask exposes the blackness of my soul yet it completely harnesses Sasayaki's vapors. All of Enshi's techniques and abilities are amplified by being augmented by hollowfication. Both Cero and Bala techniques have been added, in addition to my hollow's own creative interpretation of Sasayaki's martial style.

Last edited by OminousG; 04-26-2012 at 07:18 PM
OminousG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 04:25 AM
Bankai - Ichigo
Tensa Zangetsu
Royal Task Force

Bankai - Ichigo has a reputation beyond reputeBankai - Ichigo has a reputation beyond reputeBankai - Ichigo has a reputation beyond reputeBankai - Ichigo has a reputation beyond reputeBankai - Ichigo has a reputation beyond reputeBankai - Ichigo has a reputation beyond reputeBankai - Ichigo has a reputation beyond reputeBankai - Ichigo has a reputation beyond reputeBankai - Ichigo has a reputation beyond reputeBankai - Ichigo has a reputation beyond reputeBankai - Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute

I'd actually agree with OG on the flames bit, Lilith. You did a great job staying true to the phoenix's resurrection theme, but a phoenix is of course a fire bird. Have it use fire-based abilities, and not just as part of the effect used in the resurrection technique, either. But yeah, so far, so good.

[I'm a bid ashamed to be having to ask this, but . . . what was my color on here again?]

Spoiler:

In this spoiler tag are my three Sig banners that I had made by other people, and their names are in the spoiler tag [I've been experimenting with Photoshop, so my work is there as well now] (first Spoiler Tag is for Bleach, and the second one is for other series):
Bleach:
Spoiler:

Signatures by me, Seikaeku, Mobius, JadorOnizuka, Cmc 42, Goroth, MMZ, KingtheKing, Emperor Tomato Ketchup, notorious UZIMAKI, and Razvan Asakura, respectively (the very first four are my own work, as well as the purple Yoruichi Sig and the Yoruichi Sig with her in partial cat form).
Other:
Spoiler:
Air Gear:
Tenjou Tenge:
Eureka-Seven:
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5d's:

Signatures by me, Emperor Tomato Ketchup and SonPan (the YGO 5d's one is from SonPan and the Air Gear ones are my own work; the Natsume Maya Sig (Tenjou Tenge) is also my own work).

Wanna Learn Something? Here are some quotes in the spoiler tag that you guys may want to look at; they're awesome quotes with great descriptions, you might actually learn something!
Spoiler:
--Me.

As Zei's Sig used to say, "The Bankai doesn't make the person, the person makes the Bankai".

"You can't have everything done your way; otherwise, you'll just become arrogant."
--Me. This ties in with the thing about nobles: nobles basically get everything they want, and when they don't get something they wanted, they think things like "How could this have happened?!" or "I'm supposed to be the center of everything; the world revolves around me!" But hey, we know that the world revolves around the sun, so that kind of thinking is just wrong; and that, my friends, is what being arrogant is like. Nobles that are arrogant also tend to think that commoners always mean them harm; either that or they just want to "wound their pride". But of course, there are some nobles that are good hearted and actually care about the part of society that aren't nobles--since this is about the Bleach anime/manga series, I'll use two examples of this type of noble person from the Bleach series: Yoruichi (of course, I mean c'mon! She is a princess, but does she care about rank?! No, she doesn't!) Example 2: Ukitake.

OK, now this one I learned from life: "Life isn't fair; don't fret or worry too much if you don't get a certain thing you wanted, or if something isn't done how you hoped or wanted it to".

"When asking a question, remember what the what the question was to be able to answer it." Means that when you are asking a question, you should always remember what the question was to answer it.

"Looks can be deceiving--don't always go by what you think is the truth based on how things appear (to the eyes)."

"Don't believe half of what you hear and don't always believe everything you see."

As Notorious Uzimaki quoted Gandhi in the 3rd Division, "Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony". [Uzimaki's explanation of the quote: "too often not the case, rationalizing mis-actions, cognitive dissonance. i always try to remind myself of this quote in difficult situations."

Division I am in:
Spoiler:

Member of:
Spoiler:
[Avatar: The Last Airbender FC (FC is inactive, and there's no working banner atm, either.]

Owner Of:
Spoiler:

Co-Owner Of
Spoiler:
My Zanpakutō:
Spoiler:

Realm and Spirit:
Spoiler:
The Realm of Kokuraimaru is a huge, wide, endless plain covered with countless craters, gashes, and burn-marks, while also being shrouded in darkness, as it is always nighttime there. There is a faint, eerie glow however, due to there being a group of extremely dense storm clouds present in the sky, from which high voltage lightning comes out to scorch the ground. There are also strong and violent gales that constantly blow in this inner world.

The storm clouds almost always have in them thunderstorms that have black lightning with a dark-blue outline. That black lightning within the inner world is itself Kokuraimaru. He is everywhere within this realm, as an almost omnipresent being.

As he is made purely of lightning, he is actually able to take virtually any form he wants (note: this ability does not translate into Shikai or Bankai; it is Kokuraimaru's ability alone). Whenever I go into my inner world outside of Bankai, Kokuraimaru would take his lightning form out of the other places and present most of it in front of me temporarily in the form of free-flowing lightning (for the amount of time that I am in the inner world).

He was not always a Zanpakutō Spirit. Originally, he was Raijin, the Japanese Shinto god of storms, thunder and lightning. He "died" and later reincarnated as my Zanpakutō with some help from Ouetsu (creator of Zanpakutō) in the process of becoming my Zanpakutō, according to what he's told me. He has a companion wolf made of the same dark blue energy as he is, with his body wrapped in lightning. His name is Kokuraiko ([黒雷子] Dark Lightning Child) and he is an incarnation of Raijū, who is said to be a companion of Raijin in Japanese mythology and Shintoism. Whenever black thunderstorms are occurring, he gets agitated and creates trouble within this Realm. Kokuraimaru has to flex his reiatsu to calm him down. Sometimes, when that is not enough, I have to weigh in with my own reiatsu.

In character, Kokuraimaru is kind and strong-willed, but is sometimes easily angered. When we get into arguments, there are times when he tends to get a little cranky when he is unable to get the last word and/or "win" the argument. He also has a very bad habit of coming off as arrogant without meaning to, oftentimes. Kokuraiko is the same in personality as Kokuraimaru.

When we spar, he takes the form of a man wielding his Shikai sword. When I visit the inner world in Bankai, there is a noticeable change in the inner world to represent that: the complete lack of black thunderstorms due to the fact that, in Bankai, he is permanently in his "human" form, as a master swordsman Spirit that is 6ft in height, has almost no weight due to being lightning, and blue eyes and blue-black hair that reaches down to his waist, hanging loose (untied).

In his "human" form, he is dressed in a samurai get-up that is enough of a darker blue that it looks almost black, except he is barefoot. He wields the same sword I have in Bankai. The belt on the outfit is black, with the kanji for "black" on the left strap of the belt tie and the kanji for "lightning" on the right one. Kokuraimaru is ancient himself, but his "human" form looks to still be in his 20s, and is also seemingly lean and well-built. On his back, with their top sides facing forward, are three black drums with three tomoe on each of them. There are no drumsticks to go with the drums, but they are not needed as Kokuraimaru is able to beat on them with just the force of his reiatsu alone (is translated into Bankai as well; it's not that I do this with my own reiatsu, it's still Kokuraimaru (no Kenshi) himself who does). When Kokuraimaru is in this form, Kokuraiko likes to sit either on his head or on his right shoulder.

Sealed Form: A daicho (Japanese long sword). The hilt of the sword is dark blue, 5 inches long with a black ray-skin under the hilt-wrapping. The cross-guard is circular, with a picture of multiple lightning bolts engraved into it. The blade of the sword is 8 inches long, coming out of a black collar. In the middle of the blade are inscribed two symbols; one being that of Raijū's face, and the other being that of three tomoe. The sheath is dark blue, with the kanji for "lightning" printed on the up-facing part in black color. For a reason that was unknown until Shikai, the sword doesn't seem to have much of a weight at all, and seems to require multiple slashes made at high-speed, as it doesn't have enough cutting power to deal a decisive blow in one slash.

Shikai:
Spoiler:
Release Command Hikare to Shūgeki! Kokuraimaru! [光れと襲撃! 黒雷丸! (Flash and Strike! Dark Lightning!)]

Release Animation: I hold the sword in a guard stance and call out its Release Command and name. There is a loud thunder clap that can be heard, along with a flash of lightning coming from the sword, and in the next instant, the onlooker can see the following changes:

Appearance of Shikai:
Spoiler:
Same daicho as the Sealed state, except with a 1 and a half inch longer dark blue blade coming out of a black collar, with the hilt also being one inch longer. The blade is made of electrically charged reishi that is in the form of a highly conductive metal, tampered to be extremely light (lighter than it was in Sealed State).

As the blade in Sealed State was being covered by an insulated material, the true nature of the blade was hidden and its weight was slightly increased. The Shikai sword still requires the wielder to execute multiple slashes done at high-speeds, as even though it is sharp enough to cut, it is still weaker in power than other swords but can allow for multiple slashes done at high-speeds, the damage of which accumulates to deal high amounts of cutting damage from the blade.

Abilities of Shikai:
Spoiler:
This Zanpakutō has the power to control lightning, electricity and thunder (can create thunder as well). Whenever thunder is created, the tomoe and Raijū face symbols on the blade start to glow with a light that is a slightly lighter blue than the blade itself. When already existing thunder is controlled, only the face of the Raijū glows. The Raijū's face also glows whenever Kokuraiko is helping with the abilities to make them powerful or effective (depends on the nature of the ability).

As long as there are still protons and electrons in the surroundings within a radius of 2-3 inches from both me and the sword, the electricity on the blade will (almost) never run out.

Due to the make-up of the blade, when it cuts the opponent, it also delivers a ticklish-type shock.

Ability 1: Kokuraigeki [黒雷打] (Black Lightning Strike): When I want to use this ability, I have the electricity on the blade produce a strong static charge that is discharged as lightning from the tip of the blade. The power and amount of electricity on the blade, when using this technique, can be controlled at will, so that the lightning produced can be controlled.

Immediately after having used this attack, some of the strong electric charge will be left on the blade, and before it runs out (in 3-4 seconds' time), I'm able to use that to deal a bit more of a zapping effect than normal through my melee attack(s).

Ability 2 (Passive): Raipo [雷歩] (Lightning Step): This is an ability that I have due to the light weight of the sword, as well as the focus in high-speed melee attacks. I can't use Shunpo in conjunction with this. This is a variation of Shunpo that increases my running speed by that of lightning. In Shikai, I get a speed increase of half the speed of lightning in reality, even though it's called "speed of lightning".

Ability 3 (Active): Raiken [雷剣] (Lightning Sword): Whenever there is a thunderstorm occurring near me, and I'm close enough, I can take control over some of the thunder and lightning within it. I have my sword conduct the electricity from the lightning to strike at my opponent(s) with it from the sword, or have it strike them from where it already was to begin with. I can only do this to affect thunder and lightning within a 2 and half mile radius distance of me and my sword.

Bankai:
Spoiler:
Name of Bankai: Kokuraimaru no Kenshi [黒雷丸 の 剣士 (Dark Lightning the Master Swordsman)]

Release Animation for Bankai: I hold my sword with one hand, pointed towards my opponent(s), and call out the words, "Ban Kai!" An almost deafening thunder clap is heard, and both my sword and I release a powerful torrent of reiatsu that looks like black lightning with a dark blue outline. When the lightning fades and my form is once again clearly visible, the appearance of my Bankai is seen. . . .

Appearance of Bankai:
Spoiler:
In Bankai, the Zanpakutō splits into four parts; two gloves that reach up to right below the elbows and two unarmored boots that reach up to right below the knees. The gloves and shoes are both dark blue, and are made of the same electrically charged reishi as the Shikai blade; they are further tampered with than the sword's blade so that they are flexible enough for me to have full freedom and ease of movement in the parts of my limbs that the pieces of tampered metal are on. The Bankai also gives me a shirt and belt that are similar to the ones the Spirit wears in Bankai form. The same sword from the Shikai is also present, though the power and amount of control I have is greater/augmented (explained in detail a bit later). On the arm parts of the gloves are the same tomoe symbols as the blade; the inscription of the Raijū is now complete, showing a mini picture of a whole Raijū.

On my back appear the same three drums from the Spirit description, facing forward so that the three tomoe that are on the top of each of the drums show.

In Bankai, the dark blue outline looks almost pure black. This carries on to the shoes and gloves, making them also appear to be almost pure black, and the blade is also the same color due to being practically made of the same black lightning.

Abilities of Bankai:
Spoiler:
The same abilities from the Shikai are carried over and powered up 5x. In Bankai, the electricity on my Zanpakutō can regenerate as long as there are still protons and electrons present in the surroundings within a radius of 5 inches around both me and my sword.

The gloves and boots, as well as the sword in Bankai, work pretty much the same as the Shikai sword on how to use the lightning attacks. The power and amount of electricity on the surface of the gloves and boots/shoes, as well as on the sword can now always be controlled at will at all times, and the potential voltage and the maximum power and amount of current is 5x greater when compared to Shikai.

The range of the "Raiken" technique's influence is increased in Bankai; it is now possible to control all of the thunder and lightning within any given naturally occurring thunderstorm.

The attacks I can use with this Bankai are possible with either my blade, my hand(s), and/or my foot/feet. I can use either of those at any given time for any of my electrical or lightning type attacks.

The "Raipo" ability is now able to literally increase my running speed that I augment with my reiatsu by that of lightning. It is still impossible to use Shunpo with Raipo.

The tomoe and Raijū inscriptions act up the same way, as well as on the same occasions, as in Shikai. Kokuraiko's help in making the abilities more efficient/powerful is also a greater.

Attack 1: Kokuraigeki Jitai no Ni: Kuroi Arashi [黒雷打 代表 の 二: 黒嵐] (Black Lightning Strike Type 2: Black Storm): Basically, I turn existing clouds into cumulonimbus clouds through static energy build-up, then use my own spiritual energy to take control of the thunder and lightning. Thunderstorms created through this technique spread over a 6.5 mile radius around both me and the opponent in all directions (gets bigger as needed when fighting multiple opponents).

Attack 2: Kokuseiryokuhō [黒勢砲] (Dark Energy Cannon): This attack takes all of the electrons from either the sword or one of the gloves, compresses and condenses them, and then fires them at the opponent. Takes a few minutes to maybe a half an hour to regenerate all of the lost electricity.

Click Me>>>

Hatchery - Eggs Around the World - Eggs and Hatchlings (not mine; I'm trying to help this hatchery by doing what they asked and putting the codes into my Signature; just keep refreshing the page and the eggs/hatchlings will get refreshed/new ones will come up):

3rd Division, Represent!
Old 04-27-2012, 10:18 AM
OminousG
The Don Mega™
Counsel Members

OminousG has a reputation beyond reputeOminousG has a reputation beyond reputeOminousG has a reputation beyond reputeOminousG has a reputation beyond reputeOminousG has a reputation beyond reputeOminousG has a reputation beyond reputeOminousG has a reputation beyond reputeOminousG has a reputation beyond reputeOminousG has a reputation beyond reputeOminousG has a reputation beyond reputeOminousG has a reputation beyond repute

The colors were established for the ZanSmiths originally because we crit so much, it helps to differentiate between the original post, and our inline critique. Do as you wish regarding color. Your crit to come this weekend. I'm going to take my time on it as well to give it my best.

Founder of
Spoiler:

My Zanpakutō:

Inner World:
Spoiler:

A perpetual full moon night with an under developed terrain; spotted with flowered trees and sparse shrubbery. There is a constant casual breeze felt at all times, always rising and falling. As if by mirage, a 7-story pagoda vaporizes into view at the will of my zanpakutō. It is his dojo. In this world undisturbed is no sound, save the wind and his whisperings.
Spoiler:

Before I learned his name, Hana Sasayaki rendered hallucinations of his realm and shadowed figure. At first terrified, I mistook his figure as Death himself seeking combat. To stand in his presence took my very breath and his gaze made movement arduous. While training, randomly he'd draw me into my inner world. At the point we parried in combat, my breath waned as his faint whispers fell upon my ears. This we did for a time until I strengthened and was able to make out his words... Hana Sasayaki.

Communication in its early stages was only achieved with a careful ear. Hana Sasayaki finds the lack of light tranquil... nonetheless, incandescent shadow is his most comfortable environment.

By moonlight, he reads and scribes his secret art form in a book engraved with his shuriken.
Unreleased:
Spoiler:

Each metal link and shuriken is encased with black Sekkiseki stone, the purest & rarest of this stone ever to be found. Notice: It is the nature of black Sekkiseki stone to drain reiatsu. My spirit pressure is only concealed by this; as it was chiseled & reiatsu blasted by my own reiatsu during my reclusive training deep within the Sekkiseki mines as I called upon it for the first time). Still under investigation by The Shinigami Research Institute of Technology... it is yet to be determined if it is to be officially labeled as strength or kidō based. However, it is clear that Hana Sasayaki is one of the rarest of zanpakutō, and appears to be equally balanced by both power and ability. Unlike any other zanpakuto ever documented in record before, it is made entirely of tamahagane. Though the encasing in its rare stone provides some rigidity, the interlocking links allow for a generous amount of flexibility. Note: The shuriken bag is worn concealed within my belt.
Shikai Form I
Spoiler:

In shikai's first form, opposite of tradition, Hana Sasayaki takes the form of a katana along with its 車剣 - Rokurumaken (round shuriken). Notwithstanding, it is worn in the traditional tachi of the ninjutsu, having its saya placed on my back, wrapped intricately into my Wushu Gi (custom sleeveless ninja uniform).

My zanpakutō's substance is the absence of light and sound. This gives me a shadow step that could go almost undetected by captain level. Truly, in broad daylight, you may sense me, but you more than likely won't see me until its nigh too late. Notice: Hana Sasayaki's blade has taken on the color and reiatsu draining characteristics of the black Sekkiseki stone.

Which is largly due to my increased speed; this is actually zanjutsu crossbred with shunpo technique. Its speed is so absolute, that it is quite often unseen by slower opponents, and this renders the attack almost completely silent. To an opponent approaching my speed level, this would give my zanpakutō the ability to appear as 10 vaporous swords trailing in one swipe. (If my opponent is even fast enough to see that...) Its motivation is to eliminate the threat immediately; whether by maiming or fatality. Though the sound mimics the faintest whisper when swiped through the air, any interference in its path of motion from another reiatsu weapon causes a violet spark at the instant the weapons contact. Instantaneously, during this very brief moment, Hana Sasayaki samples reiatsu from the opponent's zanpakutō. While this is not draining to the opponent's zan, it allows me to quantify the battle. Only brief contact is advised. (When cut, the opponent finds Hana Sasayaki not only draws blood; but is also stifling, making it more and more difficult to breath.)
Shikai Form II
Spoiler:

4" wide at largest point

My close quarter combat "Wushu Taijutsu" though resembling, is much different from "recognized" kungfu. Heavily accented by effortless ninjutsu movements, this is truly a self interpreted, customized style.

Current reiatsu level now triples in preparation for the next stage. Notice: I have included its intermediate appearance so you observe that Hana Sasayaki does not loose its reiatsu draining black Sekkisekki blade. In this form, as you see, the blade has materialized into vapor; yet it still cuts as if completely whole. Accompanied by increased reach, it has the fluidity of a free floating vapor. I am able to attack at will from every side so long as its vapor is visible. Even when an opponent has the ability to move the air and/or create wind, Hana Sasayaki still drains as it is suffocating to the opponent's reiatsu when breathed in through the air.

Spoiler:
This command spells the end as Hana Sasayaki actually whispers audibly and can be literally heard on the battlefield saying: "総全滅" (Kaijin - Total Annihilation). This causes all vapors to lift the opponent's body, binding them near motionless as they seem to be engulfed in dark violet (almost black) vaporous fire. While all Hana Sasayaki's vapors are gathered in one place, the opponent struggles not to be stiffled by Hana Sasayaki's absorbance of their reiatsu. This technique enables me to perform Kaijin - Total Annihilation, a 177 count mid-air hit & hold combo that cuts, punches, kicks, and throws my signature "" shuriken. (I know what you're thinking, but remember, Hana Sasayaki is an all around zanpakutō having both power & kidou. Notwithstanding, it is also a vapor as well; capable of being suspended in mid-air.) (These characteristics give me the gift of airborne combat before Bankai is even initiated). This move uninterrupted spans about 15 seconds. Each calculated move is part of a disciplined equation in attempt to disrupt and disorient the opponent's ki channels (reiastu flow), all the while releasing my own which causes violet lightning to spit the sky during the length of the attack. (this pic of the sky during Kaijin - Total Annihilation shows the potential when executed in bankai)

The ending blow is a most powerful roundhouse kick to the earth that I can substitute whispering (usually taunting in the opponents ear...) BANKAI.
Spoiler:
This attack actually is a precursor for Bankai and is optimal when followed by Hana Sasayaki's final release. It causes the opponent to enter 暗錯覚 - Kuragari Sakkaku (Darkness Hallucination), a mental illusion which enables me to attack their mind's will... literally.

This delusional monochrome dimension is a dark dessert without a moon. Yet, it is not without light.... this "perceived" light is actually a deception within itself... the ground is glowing and has the same characteristics as the black Sekkiseki stone feverishly zapping reiatsu with every step. By brute force mentally, it allows me to create a state of extreme mental confusion; and is completely invisible and undetected by any onlooker outside of the battle. Truly to the beholder, the fight would seem to progress without consequence to this technique, save the possible mental detachment the opponent may have during its execution. An unaccustomed or unaware opponent would find this quite perplexing and confounding to mid-combat progression. Stemming from mental management of reiatsu control; any injuries accepted as real during the struggle blacking out under the spell of Edge Whisper's Kuragari Sakkaku, result in actual physical wounds in reality... and you must defend yourself appropriately.
Spoiler:

I still retain my Rokurumaken shuriken and all techniques, intensified in bankai as afore mentioned, but with added characteristics: Reiatsu roars up a crushing 8x as I release a sizable amount of my spirit's pressure and the entire surrounding area (1/4 mile radius) is blacked out into total darkness. The only light is the vapor from Sasayaki Enshi. Which once appeared black, now in darkness shows as violet smoke, painting a huge silhouette of his face.

Behold the FINAL LEVEL, 致命的なささやく呼吸(Sasayaki Enshi - Suffocating Whisper of Death.) Bankai pushes the envelope as my form smokes as well. Through Sasayaki Enshi's abilities I am now able to materialize into vapor mid-fight at any given time I choose. This is usually during shadow step, and may be implemented as an evasive maneuver if attacks are unavoidable and seen prior to contact. (logically speaking, the condition is that there is a way of escape, otherwise, vaporization is useless)

牽引 アウト 其の 残滓 之 生命
Spoiler:
Now hooded, I shroud my face in shadow. Chanting in the lowest whisper, I condense Hana Sasayaki's vapor through hand moves from the obscure ninjutsu arts:

I manipulate the vapors to enter the oxygen pathways of my opponent's body. (the ears, mouth, nose, & eyes). Although for this attack it doesn't cut, Hana Sasayaki has always drained reiatsu and breath. It still does now, depleting the life force of the opponent. Causing the respiratory tract to begin to fail, the heart struggles not succumb to arrest. The lungs begin to rupture at worst to the point of hemorrhage. Slowly, as life departs the opponent, the last sense that leaves is ability to hear. At which Sasayaki Enshi reverberates from within, whispering departure saying: 生命 ざり たった 蒸気 サヨナラ (Seimei Zari Tatta Jouki, Sayonara..." - "life is but a vapor, goodbye..."

Any disturbance while performing this nullifies its effect further. Someone of ample level could definitely combat it, but their condition thereafter would be questionable.
VIZARD MASK
Spoiler:

Sasayaki Enshi's Vizard Mask exposes the blackness of my soul yet it completely harnesses Sasayaki's vapors. All of Enshi's techniques and abilities are amplified by being augmented by hollowfication. Both Cero and Bala techniques have been added, in addition to my hollow's own creative interpretation of Sasayaki's martial style.

Last edited by OminousG; 04-27-2012 at 08:17 PM
Old 04-27-2012, 10:40 AM
Lilith_Rayne
Soul Society Rebel is Snarky
Kidoushuu

Lilith_Rayne has a reputation beyond reputeLilith_Rayne has a reputation beyond reputeLilith_Rayne has a reputation beyond reputeLilith_Rayne has a reputation beyond reputeLilith_Rayne has a reputation beyond reputeLilith_Rayne has a reputation beyond reputeLilith_Rayne has a reputation beyond reputeLilith_Rayne has a reputation beyond reputeLilith_Rayne has a reputation beyond reputeLilith_Rayne has a reputation beyond reputeLilith_Rayne has a reputation beyond repute

i've just been stuck on a creativity mental block, where she's concerned. Hoping to get some inspiration and finish her up

Formally Rukia_Kurosaki

My Dragon Scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/Lilith_Rayne
Click the Eggs or they'll die

Hatchlings

My Zan:
Tenshi Kaisei *Fire Born Angel*
Spoiler:
Spirit
Spoiler:
Tenshi Kasei's spirit is wild and un-harnessed. She is very much the essence of the flames from which she was born. She is hot tempered and quick to react. Feisty and strong-willed, she fights with reckless abandon. Her world is a cluster of clouds; gray and smokey with flecks of white mixed within. She is in the center of the clouds wrapped in fire that emanates from her very center and flows outward around her

Sealed Form
Spoiler:

In her sealed form Tenshi Kasei is about 18 1/2 in long with a blade that is 1 3/8 wide. Her blade in sealed form is 12in. She is solid red, with orange flecks running throughout, to mimic flames * looks very similar to the pic but with flecks of orange throughout and a phoenix inlay instead of a dragon*

Released Form
Spoiler:

In her released form, Tenshi is a katana about 25 1/2 in long, with a blade width of 2in. She is blood red and burnt orange. The colors are that of the flames she represents. The guard is the shape of a phoenix whose red, gold, and orange wings wrap around the handle of the zan, giving the wielders hand(s) some protection. The ribbons coming of the guard at the end of the handle are the same red, gold, and orange colors of the guard. The blade is transforms from a solid object to that of flames upon being released yet it still cuts as if completely whole. Image courtesy of Hentai

Power
Spoiler:
Much like a phoenix, she can temporarily restore life to a recently dead entity. This power is limited to a small number (7 or less) and upon being slain by an enemy, the re-animated lifeform becomes permanently dead and cannot be restored again. However the exception to this is, if the wielder “destroys” the re-animated in a flame, they can become reborn at the wielders command for an indefinite number of times during the battle. Because of this, her power and her wielder's power are directly attached to each other, almost symbiotic of one another. For every life Tenshi Kasei restores, a small bit of her wielder's spirit pressure is used. Since the power is spirit based, Tenshi Kasei can be used to restore the life of any spirit being. However, upon re-animation, their skills and fighting ability is limited and they are essentially puppets of Tenshi Kasei’s wielder

She cannot revive or re-animate anything with a greater spiritual pressure than herself, and she can not use her technique multiple times without break. This allows for setting up perfect “traps” where an enemy believes they have defeated an “army” only to find they haven’t.

Other powers Tenshi Kaisei has are: The ability to heal her Wielder and those near her with her flames. This is strictly at kidou based skill of hers and the wielders joint effort.

Attacks
Spoiler:
Hi in Senrei (Baptism in Fire)
The blade of Tenshi Kasei becomes wrapped in flames which then allows her to destroy a physical beings body to the point where the soul leaves, thus allowing her to then re-animate the ashes for use in combat situations. She can also use this attack to just destroy an enemy without using the resurrection technique. *this release is designed to deceive the enemy by making them think the Zan has been released*

Ansatsusha Tenshi’s (Angel’s Assassination)

Silent attack where Tenshi Kasei can attack from behind with a blade of fire slitting their throats, attack is limited to a 3 use attack because of reiatsu used. Because of the nature of this attack, it is both physically and spiritually draining on her wielder. However, this attack can be used at long distances, allowing her to virtually assassinate her enemy sight unseen. By doing so, she sends out a condensed fire “blast” at her enemy thereby slitting their throats..*Bankai should she achieve it, has no limit on use and severs it's victims head, she would also be able to remove the head of her victim from a distance in Bankai*.
Lilith_Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:57 PM
OminousG
The Don Mega™
Counsel Members

ban KAI
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankai - Ichigo View Post
Name: Kokurairyuu [黒雷龍 (Dark Lightning Dragon (lit. "Black Lightning Dragon")) It has an OK name. Simple. Not too creative, but it'll do.

Type: Lightning/Electricity - Full-time Shikai type Very concise of you to state this in the beginning. Well done. Albeit, I would state its constant shikai release after the realm and spirit, rather than before it.

Realm and Spirit:
Spoiler:
The Realm of Kokurairyuu is a huge, wide, endless, flat plane plain shrouded in darkness, as it is always nighttime there. There is a faint, eerie glow however, to make it at least a little easier to see. This is merely me picking at straws for the details thus far, but if its shrouded in darkness and always night time, then you'd need a source of light for your glow.... otherwise what's glowing??? the invisible air? lol, thats a little drastic, but you get my point. Is it possible to make the plain engulfed by dense storm clouds? Its very basic, as a endless flat plain is... well... plain. Although, if you go the storm cloud route, a plain would be odd scenery, as atmospheric pressure would normally and naturally gravitate the clouds to a high point (i.e. peaks in the terrain, high hill, mountain, etc.) This inner world is almost always ravaged by strong, violent gales and thunderstorms with black and dark blue (dark-blue outline) lightning. That lightning itself is Kokurairyuu and he is everywhere within this Realm, as an almost omnipresent being. (Note: I got the idea to make the Spirit be like this from looking at Raijin, the god of thunder, lightning, and storms in Japanese mythology and Shintoism [I know the form is nothing like his, but at least the storm, thunder, and lightning bits are there]). FIRST and foremost, you get bonus points for Japanese mythology. VERY NICE. SECONDLY, I appreciate the Shinto reference. An almost unknown fact is that the tri-comma shuriken used in the Master ZanSmith medallion, as well as a tattoo that I have, is a SHINTO SYMBOL. Honestly, you rock for that reference. I'm impressed you mentioned Shintoism. HOWEVER, I would not include what you stated as you stated it. Instead of mentioning your influence of inspiration, I challenge you to come up with a unique character, a samurai for instance, to represent your zan's spirit. (((for ideas and images, google each of these: black tengu, blue tengu, black samurai, blue samurai... etc. I am sure you will find something to your liking to fit an image to your zan's spirit. Personally, I'd limit your choice to drawn/painted art, figurines, statues, or action figures that you find.))) By no means is this a requirement, its just my attempt to help you give your zan some awesome depth. If you choose this route, be sure to describe your spirit's appearance to match the art you find.

As he is made purely of lightning, he is actually able to take virtually any form he wants to (note: this ability does not translated into Shikai or Bankai; it is Kokurairyuu's power alone). <<<This I like. It sorta reminds me of Raiden in Mortal Kombat. Whenever I go into my inner world outside of Bankai, Kokurairyuu would take the form of a huge, magnificent black dragon that seems to be made of black lightning with a dark blue outline. In dragon form, he chooses the form of an Eastern-style Dragon; image (imagine him (black body with dark blue accents?) with electricity strobing along this entire form. as made purely of black and blue lightning):
Spoiler:

I tried to clean up the visual a little bit. Being entirely lightening is almost too bright to actually make out just what he is. I hope I was able to suggest an appearance still true to what you were going for. Correct it if not.

According to Kokurairyuu himself, he mostly stays in his dragon form, hence his name. Whenever he is in this form, though there are still violent winds and rain in the realm, there is no longer any thunder or lightning as it is self contained within him? (this is why I say that the inner world is "almost always" ravaged by strong, violent winds and thunderstorms). <<<A bit wordy here and not needed. This should be an understood given, and has no real value as it should be obviously assumed. He can create a powerful barrier with his reiatsu that the winds and rain can't penetrate, which he always does whenever I'm there, so that we can carry out conversations in peace. <<<this is not needed either. Its like your saying your inner world would harm you if it wasn't for your zan's spirit. Just leave the entirety of this out.

When we spar, he takes the form of a man wielding a sword that looks the same as his Shikai sword form, so that when I visit the inner world in Bankai, there is a noticeable change in the inner world to represent that, and that is the complete lack of thunderstorms due to the fact that, in Bankai, he is permanently in his "human" form, as a master swordsman Spirit that is 6ft in height, has almost no weight due to being lightning, and blue eyes and blue-black hair that reaches down to his waist, hanging loose (untied). In his "human" form, he is dressed in a black samurai get-up, but barefoot. Kokurairyuu is ancient himself, but his "human" form looks to still be in his 20s, and is also seemingly lean and well-built. GOOD SHIT!!! THIS IS NICE. NO CRIT NEEDED!!!! Way to go BanIchi.

Sealed Form (before its name was called): A nodachi. The hilt of the sword is 4 inches long with a black ray-skin under the hilt-wrapping, which is dark blue. The cross-guard is circular, with a picture of multiple thunder bolts engraved into it. The blade of the sword is 7 inches long, coming out of a black collar. The sheath is dark blue, with the kanji for "lightning" printed on the up-facing part in black color. Dude, you should keep him with being able to still possess his sealed form. Your very nice description here in the sealed form goes to waste otherwise. NO CRIT NEEDED!!!!

Shikai:
Spoiler:
Appearance of Shikai: Same nodachi as the Sealed state, except with a slightly wider and 1 and half inch longer dark blue blade coming out of a fitting-sized black collar; the guard and hilt are also slightly enlarged to accommodate for the change the size of the blade and collar. , and the necessary changes are also made to the part of the hilt connected to the cross-guard to make it work. It would normally be heavier and harder to wield easily, but as it is my Zanpakutou, and therefore a part of me, it feels light as a feather in my hands. This should be a given as well, as its generally accepted to be the case. But keep it if you wish.

The sword is worn on the back, encased in its sheath. a sheath made specifically to fit the blade. <<<lol, duh, we know that. The sheath is of a dark blue color still, with same kanji on it that it had in Sealed Form. Well done.

Abilities of Shikai: This Zanpakutou has the power to control lightning and electricity. The blade can be coated in a powerful torrent of black and dark blue (as an outline) lightning. The amount of lightning, as well as the wattage, voltage, and amp measurements can be controlled at will. hmm... highly volatile even at its beginning release. Lets see how you handle this.

Ability 1: Kokurai Dageki [黒雷 あてみ] (Black Lightning Strike): The black lightning mentioned above can either be held on the blade to power the sword swings up with a strong electric charge, or it can be shot at the opponent in however many powerful, huge tendrils of black lightning as I want. LOL, I'm gonna let this Getsuga Tensho reference slide. You deserve it. I think its unique enough to differentiate for now. Lets see what the other Master ZanSmiths say on this one before you make any changes.

Should the opponent try to block with a bladed or otherwise metallic weapon made of a good conductive material, the said conductive material will act as a lightning rod instead and electrocute SHOCK the opponent, so if ever possible, it is better dodge the attacks than to try to block them. simple change in wording... to actually say "electrocute" this early on would be haxx.

[[[[[[[[This Zanpakutou also has the ability to attract to the lightning coating of the sword any and all electrons (STOP. mid-sentence interruption: No matter what comes next, anything you say will be haxx. ANY AND ALL ELECTRONS????? BEFORE BANKAI???? NO. Just... no. SUPREME HAXX VIOLATION.)in the surrounding atmosphere, as well as anywhere else that electrons can be. It is also possible to electrically charge any particles or molecules that are not normally electrically charged, and use those, such as reishi, air molecules, etc. I can also choose to fire the electricity generated this way while it is still in the air, without having to get it onto the sword. ]]]]]]]] Scrap this whole ability.

Ability 1b: Kokurai Dageki Jitai no Ni: Kuroi Arashi [黒雷 あてみ 代表 二: 黒嵐] (Black Lightning Strike Type 2: Black Storm): With this ability, Kokurairyuu creates powerful, violent thunderstorms with black lightning, spreading over a 30 mile radius (SLOW DOWN, lol this is shikai. This doesn't need to be any bigger than a third () of a mile (1760 ft).) around both me and the opponent in all directions (proportionately gets bigger as needed when fighting multiple opponents). The storm doesn't hurt me as long as I hold on to Kokurairyuu's body, but everyone else is fair game (you may think that the opponent could escape the torments of the storm by holding onto the body of Kokurairyuu, but . . . well, let's just say they'll probably be begging for mercy afterwords; Kokurairyuu is a part of me, not them). [He is based off of Raijin, so that is why he can do this.]<<<this part not needed.

Bankai:
Spoiler:
Name of Bankai: Kokurairyuu no Kenshi [黒雷龍 の 剣士] (Dark Lightning Dragon the Master Swordsman)

Appearance of Bankai: In Bankai, the Zanpakutou splits into four parts; two gauntlets that reach up the elbows and two boots that reach up to the knees (these replace the brown samurai-style shoes the Shinigami normally wear). The gauntlets and boots are both dark blue. On the inner part, which is in contact with me, the gauntlets and boots are smooth and firm, comfortable, but on the outside, the part that is not touching me, they are constantly covered in black lightning (the same black lightning with a dark blue outline).

The Bankai also gives the wielder a black samurai outfit similar to the one the Spirit wears in Bankai form. The same sword from the Shikai can be summoned in this form, though the sword is now made of electrically charged reishi that are compressed and condensed at the cutting edges, as well as moving at constant high-speeds, to make the blade razor sharp; it is sharper than it was in Shikai. hmmm... not bad

Abilities of Bankai: The same abilities from the Shikai are carried over and powered up by 10fold. In saying this, you have maxed out the potential for power gain in bankai. Well done. Good way to push those limits. It is now much easier and simpler to generate electricity using the Kokurai Dageki move, though it is uses up a little more reiatsu now, and there is also a lot more lightning and electricity that can be generated and either held onto the blade or fired from mid-air. because its first mention passed this crit initially, there's no reason to crit here. Same rule as mentioned above applies here as well.

Attack 1: Kansei no Shokku [抑 の 打 (Shock Control)]: This ability allows me to, when my fist or blade (when the sword has been summoned) is in contact with the opponent's body, send electrical shocks into said opponent's body and into their brain, in order to gain a degree of control over their body through the nervous system. It is impossible to gain full control, as they have their own will which can resist the effects of this technique if their will and reiatsu is strong enough, but depending on how strong or how much stronger (than theirs) my own reiatsu and will are, I can still exert a possibly high level of control over them. You gotta be careful here, because there is no shock that will control limbs at will (from a physics standpoint anyway.) You could do so much more here. You could immobilize the opponent, cause delay reactions, cause spasms, ...etc.

Attack 2: Kuroi Enerugii Wakiokoru [黒 エネルギー 劈く(Dark Energy Burst)]: This is an extremely risky attack that acts as a double-edged sword; it temporarily turns my body into one made of black lightning (hence the "dark energy" part), and the mobility is enhanced so it goes up to lightning speeds. As it's a Shinigami that is using the ability, the risk doesn't come from the speed or the conversion from spirit particles to pure energy; where the risk really comes from is the lightning itself, as the lightning is hurting me, and the longer it stays active, the riskier it is.

When used while the "Type 2" of Kokurai Dageki is in use, it is possible to override and nullify the drawback of this technique by becoming part of the storm. This can be done because I'm able to hold onto that storm and, with Kokurairyuu no Kenshi's help, safe-guard my well-being and sustain the lightning form, both at the same time.
Help me out here, just how does a shinigami turn into their sword by merging with it? This was done in Diamond Dust Rebellion and in the Sealed Sword Frenzy, but it is unspeakably unorthodox. I counsel against this one. But lets see what the other ZanSmiths have to say.
WOW, I am impressed beyond belief B.I. There are A LOT of good things going for this zan. Aside from what I've mentioned about the haxxed out parts and the concepts, I wouldn't stray too far from where you are now. As I mentioned before, this is a great starting point. I highly recommend you address most of the things I pointed out first before adding more.

I'll also message the other masters to have them crit this as well. Not bad. Not bad at all.

interesting:
Quote:
An almost unknown fact is that the tri-comma shuriken (mitsu domo) used in the Master ZanSmith medallion, my sig art, as well as the same tattoo that I have, is a SHINTO SYMBOL. It means perfect balance, harmony, with man, earth, and sky. From these basic elements, all others originate.

Founder of
Spoiler:

My Zanpakutō:

Inner World:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Unreleased:
Spoiler:

Shikai Form I
Spoiler:

Shikai Form II
Spoiler:

4" wide at largest point

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

牽引 アウト 其の 残滓 之 生命
Spoiler:

VIZARD MASK
Spoiler:

Last edited by OminousG; 05-02-2012 at 12:12 AM
Old 05-02-2012, 01:12 AM
Bankai - Ichigo
Tensa Zangetsu
Royal Task Force

Honestly, Getsuga Tenshou never crossed my mind when writing up that first attack in Shikai. I find it a bit odd that you thought of it but I didn't(?).

For the Spirit, my idea was to make it one made of lightning. I hope that going with your suggestion for its dragon form's appearance wouldn't defeat that completely (at least there's still lightning on his entire body). As for the glow, I was thinking to give it a strange kind of "WTF" factor, like, "Hey, wait, how is there a glow?". Eeriness, ne? But yeah, if it really doesn't work that way, then I'll go with the dense storm clouds option for the explanation as to why there's a glow.

[By the way, I did mess up on saying that it's a nodachi; isn't what I'm going for actually a daicho? Correct me if I'm wrong, please.]

And about the electron attraction ability: how about I just limit it to attracting electrons within a 2 inch radius of me in all directions, and also maybe adding a reiatsu limit for how much electricity can be generated. I'll make it more powerful and increase the range and amount of electricity generated and electrons attracted in Bankai.

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit this, but, the main reason I'm sticking with this being a Permanent Shikai type, is that I'm finding it hard to come up with a good Release Command that I can have translated into Japanese--or, well, what would be a good phrase for it?

I'll make the corrections you suggested, and take out the things you shouldn't be there (I'll try waiting for your reply first, if that's alright). Thanks for the compliments and crit, by the way.

Edit: On second thought, I'll make the wording corrections and move the electron attraction bit from Shikai to Bankai (was thinking of doing that for a while now, anyway). Some changes to the Sealed State and the Spirit and Realm description have also been made. Do look at the Shikai and Bankai again as well, though.

Let me know if it's okay for me to make the electron attraction ability in Bankai more powerful and effective. The speed, range, and power of all of the attacks should be higher, too, probably. I'll also maybe move the Black Storm ability to Bankai increase back to that of a 30 mile radius when fighting a single opponent. If that's not too haxx even for Bankai, of course.

Zanpakutō:
Spoiler:
Name: Kokurairyū [黒雷龍 (Dark Lightning Dragon (lit. "Black Lightning Dragon"))
Type: Lightning/Electricity - Full-time Shikai type

Realm and Spirit:
Spoiler:
The Realm of Kokurairyū is a huge, wide, endless plain covered with countless craters, gashes, and burn-marks, while also being shrouded in darkness, as it is always nighttime there. There is a faint, eerie glow however, to make it at least a little easier to see. This inner world is almost always ravaged by strong, violent gales and thunderstorms with black lightning that has a dark-blue outline. That lightning itself is Kokurairyū and he is everywhere within this realm, as an almost omnipresent being.

As he is made purely of lightning, he is actually able to take virtually any form he wants to (note: this ability does not translate into Shikai or Bankai; it is Kokurairyū's power alone). Whenever I go into my inner world outside of Bankai, Kokurairyū would take the form of a huge, magnificent black dragon that seems to be made of black lightning with a dark blue outline. In dragon form, he chooses the form of an Eastern-style Dragon; image (imagine him as made purely of black and blue lightning):
Spoiler:

According to Kokurairyū himself, he mostly stays in his dragon form, hence his name. Whenever he is in this form, though there are still violent winds and rain in the Realm, there is no longer any thunder or lightning, as the lightning comes from within him.

The lightning from this Zanpakutō's attacks won't hut me unless Kokurairyū is angry, in which case the lighting would hurt me. But when that happens, since Kokurairyū himself would die as well if I were to die, a defense mechanism in his mind activates and creates a temporary barrier of lightning around me to protect from any other of Kokurairyū's lightning that might harm me. Once he calms down, he immediately goes back to making his lightning unable to hurt me, but instead work with me to give me more power, and the "lightning barrier" deactivates.

When we spar, he takes the form of a man wielding a sword that looks the same as his Shikai sword form, and when I visit the inner world in Bankai, there is a noticeable change in the inner world to represent that: the complete lack of thunderstorms due to the fact that, in Bankai, he is permanently in his "human" form, as a master swordsman Spirit that is 6ft in height, has almost no weight due to being lightning, and blue eyes and blue-black hair that reaches down to his waist, hanging loose (untied). In his "human" form, he is dressed in a black samurai get-up, but barefoot. Kokurairyū is ancient himself, but his "human" form looks to still be in his 20s, and is also seemingly lean and well-built.

Sealed Form (before its name was called): A daicho. The hilt of the sword is 5 inches long with a black ray-skin under the hilt-wrapping, which is dark blue. The cross-guard is circular, with a picture of multiple lightning bolts engraved into it. The blade of the sword is 8 inches long, coming out of a black collar. The sheath is dark blue, with the kanji for "lightning" printed on the up-facing part in black color.

Shikai:
Spoiler:
Appearance of Shikai: Same daicho as the Sealed state, except with a slightly wider and 1 and half inch longer dark blue blade coming out of a fitting-sized black collar; the guard and hilt are also slightly enlarged to accommodate for the change in the size of the blade and collar.

The sword is worn on the back, encased in its sheath. The sheath is still of a dark blue color, with the same kanji on it that it had in Sealed Form.

Abilities of Shikai: This Zanpakutō has the power to control lightning and electricity. The blade can be coated in a powerful torrent of black and dark blue (as an outline) lightning. The amount of lightning, as well as the wattage, voltage, and amp measurements can be controlled at will.

Ability 1: Kokurai Dageki [黒雷 あてみ] (Black Lightning Strike): The black lightning mentioned above can either be held on the blade to power the sword swings up with a strong electric charge, or it can be shot at the opponent in however many powerful, huge tendrils of black lightning as I want.

Should the opponent try to block with a bladed or otherwise metallic weapon made of a good conductive material, the said conductive material will act as a lightning rod instead and shock the opponent, so if ever possible, it is better dodge the attacks than to try to block them.

Ability 1b: Kokurai Dageki Jitai no Ni: Kuroi Arashi [黒雷 あてみ 代表 二: 黒嵐] (Black Lightning Strike Type 2: Black Storm): With this ability, Kokurairyū creates powerful, violent thunderstorms with black lightning, spreading over a 1/3 mile radius around both me and the opponent in all directions (proportionately gets bigger as needed when fighting multiple opponents).

Bankai:
Spoiler:
Name of Bankai: Kokurairyū no Kenshi [黒雷龍 の 剣士] (Dark Lightning Dragon the Master Swordsman)

Appearance of Bankai: In Bankai, the Zanpakutō splits into four parts; two gauntlets that reach up the elbows and two boots that reach up to the knees (these replace the brown samurai-style shoes the Shinigami normally wear). The gauntlets and boots are both dark blue. On the inner part, which is in contact with me, the gauntlets and boots are smooth and firm, comfortable, but on the outside, the part that is not touching me, they are constantly covered in black lightning (the same black lightning with a dark blue outline).

The Bankai also gives the wielder a black samurai outfit similar to the one the Spirit wears in Bankai form. The same sword from the Shikai can be summoned in Bankai, though the sword is now made of electrically charged reishi that are compressed and condensed at the cutting edge and tip, as well as moving at constant high-speeds, to make the blade razor sharp; it is sharper than it was in Shikai.

Abilities of Bankai: The same abilities from the Shikai are carried over and powered up by 10fold. In Bankai, this Zanpakutō also has the ability to attract to the lightning coating of the sword a little over half of the electrons in the surrounding atmosphere that are within a 3 to 4 mile radius of me. I can fire the electricity generated this way either from mid-air and/or wherever it was to begin with, or from the sword after having attracted it.

Attack 1: Kansei no Shokku [抑 の 打 (Shock Control)]: This ability allows me to, when my fist or blade (when the sword has been summoned) is in contact with the opponent's body, send electrical shocks into said opponent's body and into their brain, in order to gain a degree of control over their body through the nervous system in order to immobilize them for 2-3 seconds or more, depending on how much reiatsu I use and how strong my will and reiatsu are compared to theirs.

Attack 2: Kuroi Enerugii Wakiokoru [黒 エネルギー 劈く(Dark Energy Burst)]: This attack temporarily turns my body into one made of black lightning (hence the "dark energy" part), and the mobility is enhanced so it goes up to lightning speeds. As it's a Shinigami that is using the ability, the conversion from spirit particles to pure lightning doesn't hurt me.

I'll re-post those suggestions I posted here before for this Zanpakutou, after you or someone else has critted it up to here. It'll also change the "stuff" the blade is made of Shikai, while also making it so that the sword is always there in Bankai rather than having to be summoned. I'll run it through the Guild again before putting it in (I won't if it's rejected, though).

Spoiler:

Bleach:
Spoiler:

Other:
Spoiler:
Air Gear:
Tenjou Tenge:
Eureka-Seven:
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5d's:

Spoiler:
--Me.

Division I am in:
Spoiler:

Member of:
Spoiler:

Owner Of:
Spoiler:

Co-Owner Of
Spoiler:
My Zanpakutō:
Spoiler:

Realm and Spirit:
Spoiler:

Shikai:
Spoiler:

Appearance of Shikai:
Spoiler:

Abilities of Shikai:
Spoiler:

Bankai:
Spoiler:

Appearance of Bankai:
Spoiler:

Abilities of Bankai:
Spoiler:

Click Me>>>

3rd Division, Represent!

Last edited by Bankai - Ichigo; 05-02-2012 at 05:45 AM
Old 05-02-2012, 01:56 PM
thikingofhearts
Sovereign: America's Heartland
Plus

thikingofhearts will become famous soon enough

Your King has returned and as always.... Crits are in Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankai - Ichigo View Post
It can be used to fight Arrancar as well, but yeah, that's still a limitation. Do consider that a bit more. Electromagnetism itself I don't think is too "out there" for the Bleach Realm, just do something to it that would let be useful against non-Arrancarized Hollows, too. As for that barrier you mentioned that stops all electromagnetic waves, wouldn't it get in the way of your Zanpakutou's ability if you were to do that? I don't really like that.

Anyways, Master ZanSmiths, I've got my (new?) Zanpakutou. The name might make you cringe and/or shout "cliche!" before you read further on, so be warned. Anyways . . . here:
Spoiler:
Name: Kokurairyuu [黒雷龍 (Dark Lightning Dragon (lit. "Black Lightning Dragon"))

This isn't a big deal, but the name doesn't strike me much. The best Zan names tell you probably nothing about the Zan or are ambiguous. How about Faded Lightning? Or Serpentine/Black Lightning Dancer? Just a thought tho.

Type: Lightning/Electricity - Full-time Shikai type

Constant release type is the general term here

Realm and Spirit:
Spoiler:
The Realm of Kokurairyuu is a huge, wide, endless, flat plane shrouded in darkness, as it is always nighttime there. There is a faint, eerie glow however, to make it at least a little easier to see. This inner world is almost always ravaged by strong, violent gales and thunderstorms with black and dark blue (dark-blue outline) lightning. That lightning itself is Kokurairyuu and he is everywhere within this Realm, as an almost omnipresent being. (Note: I got the idea to make the Spirit be like this from looking at Raijin, the god of thunder, lightning, and storms in Japanese mythology and Shintoism [I know the form is nothing like his, but at least the storm, thunder, and lightning bits are there]).

I'm cool with this part.

As he is made purely of lightning, he is actually able to take virtually any form he wants to (note: this ability does not translated into Shikai or Bankai; it is Kokurairyuu's power alone). Whenever I go into my inner world outside of Bankai, Kokurairyuu would take the form of a huge, magnificent black dragon that seems to be made of black lightning with a dark blue outline. In dragon form, he chooses the form of an Eastern-style Dragon; image (imagine him as made purely of black and blue lightning):
Spoiler:

Again, dragon is kinda overused, but no quarrels here.

According to Kokurairyuu himself, he mostly stays in his dragon form, hence his name; whenever he is in this form, though there are still violent winds and rain in the Realm, there is no longer any thunder or lightning (this is why I say that the inner world is "almost always" ravaged by strong, violent winds and thunderstorms). He can create a powerful barrier with his reiatsu that the winds and rain can't penetrate, which he always does whenever I'm there, so that we can carry out conversations in peace.

When we spar, he takes the form of a man wielding a sword that looks the same as his Shikai sword form, so that when I visit the inner world in Bankai, there is a noticeable change in the inner world to represent that, and that is the complete lack of thunderstorms due to the fact that, in Bankai, he is permanently in his "human" form, as a master swordsman Spirit that is 6ft in height, has almost no weight due to being lightning, and blue eyes and blue-black hair that reaches down to his waist, hanging loose (untied). In his "human" form, he is dressed in a black samurai get-up, but barefoot. Kokurairyuu is ancient himself, but his "human" form looks to still be in his 20s, and is also seemingly lean and well-built.

Sealed Form (before its name was called): A nodachi. The hilt of the sword is 4 inches long with a black ray-skin under the hilt-wrapping, which is dark blue. The cross-guard is circular, with a picture of multiple thunder bolts engraved into it. The blade of the sword is 7 inches long, coming out of a black collar. The sheath is dark blue, with the kanji for "lightning" printed on the up-facing part in black color.

I would like a simpler design for the sealed from. Sealed forms are to confuse the enemy before "OH SHIT" moment when its released. But its a constant release type correct?

Shikai:
Spoiler:
Appearance of Shikai: Same nodachi as the Sealed state, except with a slightly wider and 1 and half inch longer dark blue blade coming out of a fitting-sized black collar; the guard is also slightly enlarged to accommodate for the change the size of the blade and collar, and the necessary changes are also made to the part of the hilt connected to the cross-guard to make it work. It would normally be heavier and harder to wield easily, but as it is my Zanpakutou, and therefore a part of me, it feels light as a feather in my hands.

The sword is worn on the back, encased in a sheath made specifically to fit the blade. The sheath is of a dark blue color still, with same kanji on it that it had in Sealed Form.

Works for me. If you don't want to carry it on the back, but want to still carry it around try on the belt since its a short sword. No sheath though... you will not need it.

Abilities of Shikai: This Zanpakutou the power to control lightning and electricity. The blade can be coated in a powerful torrent of black and dark blue (as an outline) lightning. The amount of lightning, as well as the wattage, voltage, and amp measurements can be controlled at will.

Note: Remember... lightning is badass BUT can go haxxed very quickly if you amp it up too much. The second you mention an element you have to limit it in shikai

Ability 1: Kokurai Dageki [黒雷 あてみ] (Black Lightning Strike): The black lightning mentioned above can either be held on the blade to power the sword swings up with a strong electric charge, or it can be shot at the opponent in however many powerful, huge tendrils of black lightning as I want.

Should the opponent try to block with a bladed or otherwise metallic weapon made of a good conductive material, the said conductive material will act as a lightning rod instead and electrocute the opponent, so if ever possible, it is better dodge the attacks than to try to block them.

This Zanpakutou also has the ability to attract to the lightning coating of the sword any and all electrons in the surrounding atmosphere, as well as anywhere else that electrons can be. It is also possible to electrically charge any particles or molecules that are not normally electrically charged, and use those, such as reishi, air molecules, etc. I can also choose to fire the electricity generated this way while it is still in the air, without having to get it onto the sword.

Lightning armor should be saved for the bankai. However the recharge ability is fine with me but the coating is too much for shikai. It cool... but belongs in a bankai OR secondary release.

Ability 1b: Kokurai Dageki Jitai no Ni: Kuroi Arashi [黒雷 あてみ 代表 二: 黒嵐] (Black Lightning Strike Type 2: Black Storm): With this ability, Kokurairyuu creates powerful, violent thunderstorms with black lightning, spreading over a 30 mile radius around both me and the opponent in all directions (gets bigger as needed when fighting multiple opponents). The storm doesn't hurt me as long as I hold on to Kokurairyuu's body, but everyone else is fair game (you may think that the opponent could escape the torments of the storm by holding onto the body of Kokurairyuu, but . . . well, let's just say they'll probably be begging for mercy afterwords; Kokurairyuu is a part of me, not them). [He is based off of Raijin, so that is why he can do this.]

Remember, don't mention bleach characters!! And the radius is toooooo wide for shikai! cut it down to about 2 kilometers. The storm should also be able to be focused on a limited point. As in... it can affect 2 kilometers BUT if I really wanna f*ck some stuff up I can make it affect a pinpoint area!

Bankai:
Spoiler:
Name of Bankai: Kokurairyuu no Kenshi [黒雷龍 の 剣士] (Dark Lightning Dragon the Master Swordsman)

Meh... Bankai name leaves a little to be desired. But nothing major again. You should let the name blossom more.

Appearance of Bankai: In Bankai, the Zanpakutou splits into four parts; two gauntlets that reach up the elbows and two boots that reach up to the knees (these replace the brown samurai-style shoes the Shinigami normally wear). The gauntlets and boots are both dark blue. On the inner part, which is in contact with me, the gauntlets and boots are smooth and firm, comfortable, but on the outside, the part that is not touching me, they are constantly covered in black lightning (the same black lightning with a dark blue outline).

Boots and gauntlets are overdone at times. With this lightning Zan you can let your mind wander. Make the bankai a giant cloud/constant lightning storm and you control the lighning bolts! Or a lightning bolt wraps around your right arm and that becomes the new blade. Then it can vary with your thoughts! Just an idea however.

The Bankai also gives the wielder a black samurai outfit similar to the one the Spirit wears in Bankai form. The same sword from the Shikai can be summoned in this form, though the sword is now made of electrically charged reishi that are compressed and condensed at the cutting edges, as well as moving at constant high-speeds, to make the blade razor sharp; it is sharper than it was in Shikai.

Bankai clothing shouldn't overtake an individual's native clothes. I think incorporating samurai with your own attire would be better.

Abilities of Bankai: The same abilities from the Shikai are carried over and powered up by 10fold. It is now much easier and simpler to generate electricity using the Kokurai Dageki move, though it is uses up a little more reiatsu now, and there is also a lot more lightning and electricity that can be generated and either held onto the blade or fired from mid-air.

Attack 1: Kansei no Shokku [抑 の 打 (Shock Control)]: This ability allows me to, when my fist or blade (when the sword has been summoned) is in contact with the opponent's body, send electrical shocks into said opponent's body and into their brain, in order to gain a degree of control over their body through the nervous system. It is impossible to gain full control, as they have their own will which can resist the effects of this technique if their will and reiatsu is strong enough, but depending on how strong or how much stronger (than theirs) my own reiatsu and will are, I can still exert a possibly high level of control over them.

Not bad. I can see it being used to gain temporary advantage over an opponent. HOW ABOUT... in the shikai have a MINIMAL ability like this? temporary loss of control of a single body part with a focused shock?

Attack 2: Kuroi Enerugii Wakiokoru [黒 エネルギー 劈く(Dark Energy Burst)]: This is an extremely risky attack that acts as a double-edged sword; it temporarily turns my body into one made of black lightning (hence the "dark energy" part), and the mobility is enhanced so it goes up to lightning speeds. As it's a Shinigami that is using the ability, the risk doesn't come from the speed or the conversion from spirit particles to pure energy; where the risk really comes from is the lightning itself, as the lightning is hurting me, and the longer it stays active, the riskier it is.

Don't like the Zan attacking/hurting the user concept. I tried it and the ZanSmiths ate me alive at the time. Besides that I think instead of becoming the energy.... use the lightning armor ability you spoke of in the shikai.

When used while the "Type 2" of Kokurai Dageki is in use, it is possible to override and nullify the drawback of this technique by becoming part of the storm. This can be done because I'm able to hold onto that storm and, with Kokurairyuu no Kenshi's help, safe-guard my well-being and sustain the lightning form, both at the same time.

Alright, crit away.

I did! Keep working on it. - TKH

Edit: Fixed some things in the wording. I recommend reading the whole thing again, for anyone who'd already read it when it was first posted. [Sometime after making these edits to this post, I'd also noticed some mistakes with the wording in the Sealed State and Shikai appearance descriptions, so I had to go back and fix those as well.]

I'm also considering adding something to the Shikai and Bankai abilities about which I've PM'd OG, Goroth, Hisagi_Chan, and Thikingofhearts. I don't want to repeat the whole thing again, though, so I won't post it here.
thikingofhearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:47 PM
Bankai - Ichigo
Tensa Zangetsu
Royal Task Force

Look up, please.

But other than that . . . I'll still answer; The gauntlets and boots idea is something I hold close to me, so I'd hate to scrap it. And about the Sealed Form being mentioned even though it's a Constant Release Type: I was thinking that it'd have been sealed for some time before having its name called. That's why I thought up a Sealed Form. I did think up a Release Command though, and I've run it through someone at Mangahelpers who knows Japanese. The main reason I went with Constant Release was that I couldn't think of a working Release Command that I could translate into Japanese.

The electron attraction ability was moved to Bankai, but before that it was toned down a bit to Shikai levels. I'll power it back up to what could be thought of as Bankai level, though, later.

If the lightning coating is really too much for Shikai, I could just make the lightning come out of the blade as needed; as a short-range shock attack during swings, and a long-range lighting attack when attacking from a distance. But as I said in my previous post, I'm already thinking of moving the Storm attack to Bankai completely.

I'll re-post those suggestions for this that I mentioned when talking to Sessou about this.
Quote:
Spoiler:
Sealed State: will stay as a daicho, same appearance and size, but I'll just say that, for a reason that remained unknown until I found out its name and released it, it was really light despite its size. Take out all the conflicting bits in that as well.

Shikai: Form and shape will stay the same, except the build/make will be as follows (this will explain why it's light): the blade is made out of the spirit particles of a special electrically conductive metal/steel (whichever one is better for a blade and can be made more conductive easily--not really sure here if it should be a type of steel or a type of metal) that has also been tampered with to be especially light, but still be able to hold firm and cut its intended target(s). As it's a Zanpakutou, channeling my reiatsu and focusing my resolve and/or killing intent will enforce the blade so it can't break easily unless my resolve is weak or when I'm near death/dying. Blade's metal/steel reishi are also charged with electrical charges, negative on the side facing me, and positive on the cutting edge side, and the two charges are separated by the blade's ridge but can be joined at the tip of the blade and then fired, or they can be kept separate when I want to shoot positive and negative lightning separately. Faint sounds of sparks or electrical current flowing can be heard from the blade.

Due to the light weight of the sword, there's a passive ability that the Zanpakutou has in Shikai; "Lightning Steps". Kokurairyuu sends lightning to my feet to add the speed of lightning to my normal running speed (I use spiritual energy focused at my feet, normally, when I run while in my Shinigami form, and this "Lightning Step" ability gives lightning-speed boosts to that). I can't use Shunpo with Lighting Steps.

Because the blade is practically made of lighting (in a sense), I can send tiny electrical shocks to the opponent to stop the movement of one of their limbs. If the opponent is on the same level as me or just 5x more powerful, it'll work more effectively, but if the opponent is any more powerful, it'll be possible for them to resist the effects if they have a strong enough will power and/or can flex their reiatsu to break free. Even if the more powerful foe doesn't do either of those, the effects will still only last for a very limited time compared to when it's used against a weaker opponent. Static electricity can also be used with this ability, for the "stickiness" effect rather than lightning (the Zanpakutou is using lightning for most of its attacks anyway, and that is essentially just a static electricity discharge).

Bankai: Same as now, pretty much, except I'll add to it the stuff I'd take out of Shikai and move to Bankai, and the gauntlets and boots are now also made of the same material as the blade in Shikai, and tampered with the same way as well. The sword will be constantly there instead of needing to be summoned, too. When Kokurairyuu is mad enough that the lightning could hurt me, the defensive mechanism for protecting me that activates will create an insulated material under the gauntlets boots so that the lightning can't get to me, which will go away once Kokurairyuu calms down.

Lightning Steps can, of course, also be used, though the boost is greater. In Shikai, I could move 5x faster than lightning even without Shunpo (and I of course still can't use Shunpo with it), but in Bankai, that amount is doubled. It's possible to use Shunpo with Lightning Steps when "Dark Energy Burst" is active. It's taxing to use Shunpo with it though, as using it will make it so that I can't use Lightning Steps again for 5 minutes or more, depending on how long I kept the ability up for while using Shunpo+Lightning Steps.

Spoiler:
I could also make the Shikai only have electrical/lightning type attacks that are close- to mid-range, with Bankai magnifying the scope and giving me mid- to long-range attacks, and allowing me to also use the Shikai attacks as long-range ones when needed. I'll bring in the concept of AC and DC power, if I can get help as to how I could work that into a Zanpakutō, and also the concept of "electrical feedback" (getting hurt by the shock from my own lightning, which would lessen to the point of being almost non-existent in Bankai). In Bankai, I'm also thinking of being able to control the path of the current in my ranged attacks, to make it attack any and/or every which way possible/imaginable, and to also make it attack from multiple different directions at once if and/or whenever needed.

I'm thinking of also making an attack in Bankai that would turn the blade into pure lightning (it wouldn't be just conductive material reishi with an electric charge anymore, it'd actually become nothing but pure electrons and protons, to make it possible for me to have more lightning on the sword) and control the path of that lightning, to make it attack the opponent. I could add this attack or not, but either way, the Bankai would still have a lot more lightning compared to the Shikai, as the sword's blade in Bankai would have a stronger electrical charge and potential voltage to begin with.

I hope I don't have to scrap the whole thing because of the similarities with other Zanpakutō; it can hopefully pass with some work. I guess we'll see.
If the "electrical feedback" concept shouldn't be there, let me know.

Hope it's not too much read.

Edit: I still hadn't updated the version of the Zanpakutou that I have in my Sig, so I'll bring that in here, incorporate OG's crit into it, and move the Storm move to Bankai. Among other changes/subtractions that I can think of.

Spoiler:
Name: Kokurairyū [黒雷龍 (Dark Lightning Dragon (lit. "Black Lightning Dragon"))
Type: Lightning/Electricity - Constant Release Type

Realm and Spirit:
Spoiler:
The Realm of Kokurairyū is a huge, wide, endless plain covered with countless craters, gashes, and burn-marks, while also being shrouded in darkness, as it is always nighttime there. There is a faint, eerie glow however, to make it at least a little easier to see. This inner world is almost always ravaged by strong, violent gales and thunderstorms with black and dark blue (dark-blue outline) lightning. That lightning itself is Kokurairyū and he is everywhere within this Realm, as an almost omnipresent being.

As he is made purely of lightning, he is actually able to take virtually any form he wants to (note: this ability does not translated into Shikai or Bankai; it is Kokurairyū's power alone). Whenever I go into my inner world outside of Bankai, Kokurairyū would take the form of a huge, magnificent black dragon that seems to be made of black lightning with a dark blue outline. In dragon form, he chooses the form of an Eastern-style Dragon; image (imagine him as made purely of black and blue lightning):
Spoiler:

According to Kokurairyū himself, he mostly stays in his dragon form, hence his name. Whenever he is in this form, though there are still violent winds and rain in the realm, there is no longer any thunder or lightning, as it comes from within him.

The lightning from this Zanpakutō's attacks won't hut me unless Kokurairyū is angry, in which case the lighting would hurt me. But when that happens, since Kokurairyū himself would die as well if I were to die, a defense mechanism in his mind activates and creates a temporary barrier of lightning around me to protect from any other of Kokurairyū's lightning that might harm me. Once he calms down, he immediately goes back to making his lightning unable to hurt me, but instead work with me to give me more power, and the "lightning barrier" deactivates.

When we spar, he takes the form of a man wielding a sword that looks the same as his Shikai sword form, and when I visit the inner world in Bankai, there is a noticeable change in the inner world to represent that: the complete lack of thunderstorms due to the fact that, in Bankai, he is permanently in his "human" form, as a master swordsman Spirit that is 6ft in height, has almost no weight due to being lightning, and blue eyes and blue-black hair that reaches down to his waist, hanging loose (untied). In his "human" form, he is dressed in a black samurai get-up, but barefoot. Kokurairyū is ancient himself, but his "human" form looks to still be in his 20s, and is also seemingly lean and well-built.

Sealed Form (before its name was called): A daicho. The hilt of the sword is 5 inches long with a black ray-skin under the hilt-wrapping, which is dark blue. The cross-guard is circular, with a picture of multiple lightning bolts engraved into it. The blade of the sword is 8 inches long, coming out of a black collar. The sheath is dark blue, with the kanji for "lightning" printed on the up-facing part in black color.

Shikai:
Spoiler:
Appearance of Shikai: Same daicho as the Sealed state, except with a slightly wider and 1 and half inch longer dark blue blade coming out of a fitting-sized black collar; the guard is also slightly enlarged to accommodate for the change in the size of the blade and collar.

The sword is worn on the back, encased in its sheath. The sheath is still of a dark blue color, with the same kanji on it that it had in Sealed Form.

Abilities of Shikai: This Zanpakutō has the power to control lightning and electricity. The blade can be coated in a powerful torrent of black and dark blue (as an outline) lightning. The amount of lightning, as well as the wattage, voltage, and amp measurements can be controlled at will.

Should the opponent try to block with a bladed or otherwise metallic weapon made of a good conductive material, the said conductive material will act as a lightning rod instead and shock the opponent, so if ever possible, it is better dodge the attacks than to try to block them.

Bankai:
Spoiler:
Name of Bankai: Kokurairyū no Kenshi [黒雷龍 の 剣士] (Dark Lightning Dragon the Master Swordsman)

Appearance of Bankai: In Bankai, the Zanpakutō splits into four parts; two gauntlets that reach up the elbows and two boots that reach up to the knees (these replace the brown samurai-style shoes the Shinigami normally wear). The gauntlets and boots are both dark blue. On the inner part, which is in contact with me, the gauntlets and boots are smooth and firm, comfortable, but on the outside, the part that is not touching me, they are constantly covered in black lightning (the same black lightning with a dark blue outline).

The Bankai also gives the wielder a black samurai outfit similar to the one the Spirit wears in Bankai form. The same sword from the Shikai can be summoned in Bankai, though the sword is now made of electrically charged reishi that are compressed and condensed at the cutting edge and tip, as well as moving at constant high-speeds, to make the blade razor sharp; it is sharper than it was in Shikai.

Abilities of Bankai: The same abilities from the Shikai are carried over and powered up by 10fold. It is now much easier and simpler to generate electricity using the Kokurai Dageki move, while I also now have ability to attract to the lightning coating of the sword any and all electrons in the surrounding atmosphere, as well as anywhere else that electrons can be, within a 3-4 mile radius of me; atoms can be ionized as needed, as well. I can also choose to fire the electricity generated this way from where it was to begin with, without having to get it onto the sword.

This Bankai has three additional attacks;
Attack 1: Kansei no Shokku [抑 の 打 (Shock Control)]: This ability allows me to, when my fist or blade (when the sword has been summoned) is in contact with the opponent's body, send electrical shocks into said opponent's body and into their brain, in order to gain a degree of control over their body through the nervous system in order to immobilize them for 2-3 seconds or more, depending on how much reiatsu I use and how strong my will and reiatsu are compared to theirs.

Attack 2: Kuroi Enerugii Wakiokoru [黒 エネルギー 劈く(Dark Energy Burst)]: This is an attack that temporarily turns my body into one made of black lightning (hence the "dark energy" part), and the mobility is enhanced so it goes up to lightning speeds. As it's a Shinigami that is using the ability, there is no pain or risk involved other than the risk from potentially using up too much reiatsu.

Attack 3: Kokurai Dageki Jitai no Ni: Kuroi Arashi [黒雷 あてみ 代表 二: 黒嵐] (Black Lightning Strike Type 2: Black Storm): With this ability, Kokurairyū creates powerful, violent thunderstorms with black lightning, spreading over a 30 mile radius around both me and the opponent in all directions (gets bigger as needed when fighting multiple opponents).

I've moved the Storm move to Bankai, with the 30 mile radius range. The ability to attract electrons is also in Bankai now, but it's limited to a 2-3 mile radius and I am still able to attract any and all electrons from wherever they can be (within that range). I can ionize atoms as needed. Since it's a Bankai I made it very powerful while still trying to keep a limit. The risk from the Dark Energy Burst move is gone, and so is the ability to merge with the Storm move. It's still pretty much the same as in my previous post, just maybe a bit less haxx in Shikai.

Spoiler:

Bleach:
Spoiler:

Other:
Spoiler:
Air Gear:
Tenjou Tenge:
Eureka-Seven:
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5d's:

Spoiler:
--Me.

Division I am in:
Spoiler:

Member of:
Spoiler:

Owner Of:
Spoiler:

Co-Owner Of
Spoiler:
My Zanpakutō:
Spoiler:

Realm and Spirit:
Spoiler:

Shikai:
Spoiler:

Appearance of Shikai:
Spoiler:

Abilities of Shikai:
Spoiler:

Bankai:
Spoiler:

Appearance of Bankai:
Spoiler:

Abilities of Bankai:
Spoiler:

Click Me>>>

3rd Division, Represent!

Last edited by Bankai - Ichigo; 05-02-2012 at 04:41 PM

Tags
bankai, shikai, zanpakutō