Bleach Exile Forums

Leaf Shinobi T.V. Everything about the Naruto Anime can be posted here. NO spoilers!

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2012, 01:06 PM
LostAcc
Shinigami

LostAcc is a name known to allLostAcc is a name known to allLostAcc is a name known to allLostAcc is a name known to allLostAcc is a name known to allLostAcc is a name known to all
Default Naruto Shippuuden 259

Hi,

I just saw the episode is up and wondered where the discussion thread is?

Yeah, I know it's probably filler and it's definitely just flashback stuff, but...

It's weird for a flashback because the animation is different :)
Basically they are showing the same events, from different views/angles
I quite like it ... but that might just be because Itachi is in it lol :)

Last edited by LostAcc; 04-19-2012 at 01:11 PM
Old 04-19-2012, 04:19 PM
lanif1
Rawr
Ajuukaru

lanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to lanif1 Send a message via Yahoo to lanif1 Send a message via Skype™ to lanif1

I haven't watched it, I may watch it when I am back at Luton and am bored out of my skull.
I am not taking a PS3 or a TV with me either this time, yup in which case I may end up watching.

Last edited by lanif1; 04-19-2012 at 04:20 PM
Old 04-19-2012, 11:24 PM
Jammy64
Civillian

I actually kinda agree.. despite the complete pointlessness of these episodes, watching old scenes is actually somewhat refreshing..
Old 04-21-2012, 04:39 AM
m2licee
Gillian

m2licee is a splendid one to beholdm2licee is a splendid one to beholdm2licee is a splendid one to beholdm2licee is a splendid one to beholdm2licee is a splendid one to beholdm2licee is a splendid one to beholdm2licee is a splendid one to beholdm2licee is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to m2licee

And finally next week is the last filler before we head back to the war right ? Looking forward to it...
Old 04-28-2012, 12:06 PM
lanif1
Rawr
Ajuukaru

lanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to lanif1 Send a message via Yahoo to lanif1 Send a message via Skype™ to lanif1

Next week! Damn that means there is still another week of fillers. <-- Is being pessimistic
Old 04-28-2012, 12:47 PM
Shinobi_Sosp
I am the one who knocks !
Kidoushuu

Shinobi_Sosp has a brilliant futureShinobi_Sosp has a brilliant futureShinobi_Sosp has a brilliant futureShinobi_Sosp has a brilliant futureShinobi_Sosp has a brilliant futureShinobi_Sosp has a brilliant futureShinobi_Sosp has a brilliant futureShinobi_Sosp has a brilliant futureShinobi_Sosp has a brilliant futureShinobi_Sosp has a brilliant futureShinobi_Sosp has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Shinobi_Sosp

Episode 260 (which came out 2 days ago) was the last filler for now.
The War arc starts next week.

"When the tree leaves dance, one shall find flames. The fire's shadow will illuminate the village, and once again, tree leaves shall bud anew." - Sarutobi Hiruzen

Previous sigs :
Spoiler:
Made by Captain_Kisuke

Made by Captain_Kisuke

Made by PuNk
Old 04-28-2012, 12:51 PM
lanif1
Rawr
Ajuukaru

<--- Starts being optimistic!
Old 04-30-2012, 09:44 AM
Hitogunn
Hitogunn Kitsurai
Demi-Hollow

Hitogunn will become famous soon enoughHitogunn will become famous soon enough

Man I just hope that they drag this war arc out like crazy because I foresee something happening with Naruto that happened with Bleach (getting taken off air because of the lack of creative filler and it being caught up with the manga).

So hopefully they can through in some good filler with all these war scenes. I'm sure since there are so many fights that happen between the start of the war and where the manga is that it'll take a while. The Naruto Anime is much better in my opinion than Bleach when it comes to letting the fights last, and making sure the fights are awesome.
Old 04-30-2012, 10:22 AM
lanif1
Rawr
Ajuukaru

The war arc is pretty long by the looks of it, but depending on what happens in the manga the anime may have to do a Bleach and put a bunch of filler arcs in the middle of the war. I hope not, but it depends on whether or not Kishi will end the arc by the time the anime catches up.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:29 AM
Hitogunn
Hitogunn Kitsurai
Demi-Hollow

Hitogunn will become famous soon enoughHitogunn will become famous soon enough

True. I think I just felt like it wasn't super long simply because I blazed through it when I was trying to get current with the manga. But yeah, it is pretty long.
Closed Thread