Bleach Exile Forums

Feedback & Complaints Give us any feedback here.....And also you may report or complain about a moderator here...

Old 04-21-2012, 09:43 AM
truepurple
Banned
Noob

truepurple is on the distinguished road
Unhappy Fate/Zero major problems

I assume since anime-access has this as a forum link, that it is part of this forum.

Someone uploaded a fairytail episode to fate/zero. This also causes the site to say its missing episodes 14-109 because the fairytale episode is 110. This as been like this for some time, might someone please fix this?

Secondly, but perhaps even more importantly, I found a episode 16 for this series, but anime access still only has 13 from back when they took a break, might we please get some uploads?

Last edited by truepurple; 04-21-2012 at 09:45 AM
truepurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:58 AM
Comit
Ore wa waru
Gillian

Comit has much to be proud ofComit has much to be proud ofComit has much to be proud ofComit has much to be proud ofComit has much to be proud ofComit has much to be proud ofComit has much to be proud ofComit has much to be proud ofComit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by truepurple View Post
I assume since anime-access has this as a forum link, that it is part of this forum.

Someone uploaded a fairytail episode to fate/zero. This also causes the site to say its missing episodes 14-109 because the fairytale episode is 110. This as been like this for some time, might someone please fix this?

Secondly, but perhaps even more importantly, I found a episode 16 for this series, but anime access still only has 13 from back when they took a break, might we please get some uploads?
Just report the video that was posted in the wrong section and someone might take care of it.

These episodes not getting posted means that nobody has them, or nobody is interested in uploading them. Try finding them on another site, and upload them to anime-access, that way you can get some reward points to buy extra bandwith.

Spoiler:

Comit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:23 PM
truepurple
Banned
Noob

truepurple is on the distinguished road

Report it? I am reporting it, right here, can't you tell?... And I don't know many download sites besides this one, though I suppose I could do some searching. I do know streaming generally doesn't look nearly as good as a typical 150-175mb anime episode download file.
truepurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:06 AM
Comit
Ore wa waru
Gillian

Comit has much to be proud ofComit has much to be proud ofComit has much to be proud ofComit has much to be proud ofComit has much to be proud ofComit has much to be proud ofComit has much to be proud ofComit has much to be proud ofComit has much to be proud of

Found this on the anime downloads subforum, if it can help you:

http://forums.bleachexile.com/showthread.php?t=77529

Spoiler:

Comit is offline   Reply With Quote