Bleach Exile Forums

Karakura Town Theatre Discuss movies, television, musicals, and plays in here

Old 04-03-2012, 05:39 PM
Elarius
I am the law
Elite Quincy

Elarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond repute

They are making him look more of an asshole than what he is.

Episode 2 was shown on HBO GO and can be found in various places to download, not as good quality since it was a stream but still decent enough, subtitles for dothraki speech seems to be missing though so waiting for next week might be preferable.

As for the episode it includes many highlights:

Spoiler:
-Great scenes with Arya and Gendry, love the brief moment of jaqen h'ghar.
-The scenes with Tyrion and Cersei are perfect, they surpass the books imo, especially when Cersei brings up their mother's death.
-Pyke, incredibly well done and feels like the place I had imagined, great work by HBO.
-The scene with Theon and Balon is also great, the casting for Balon is spot on, also Asha or Yara as they named her in this seems that she might do the role well, I slightly feel that the scene in the horse was a bit flat compared to the book but when Theon finds out who she is, that scene is great.
-Davos, best casting they could ever do, he feels humble and a man that knows what he is doing, the scene with Saladhor Saan is a good indicator.
- The scene with Tyrion and Janos Slynt is probably the highlight of the episode, again a scene that matches or even surpasses the book.

Other things to mention, dont know what to think of the Stannis and melissandre sex scene, I guess if you think outside the book it makes sort of sense but again a scene with Ros, while it was a better scene this time with the inclusion of littlefinger, I feel that she is eating time from showing actual characters from the books.

Also is Rakharo dead? the scene with the head on the horse sack suggests so but without those damn subtitles I cant tell, with Irri crying like that might make it the case, strange decision to kill him if it is indeed Rakharo.

The last scene was quite good but I am not sure how they can explain Craster knocking Jon, just have to wait and see.

That pretty much covers the whole episode, it was very enjoyable and better than the premiere episode, deffo looking forward to the next one.

Last edited by Elarius; 04-03-2012 at 05:48 PM
Elarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:25 PM
dyne
Evol
Espada

dyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to dyne Send a message via Skype™ to dyne

first episode was weak. could of been much worse though most intriguing part for me was the end with the kid with the bull mask

"had a dream, i was king. i woke up, still king"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyne
kubo should go out in style and just have an asteroid come and smash into earth completely destroying it then the next panel the end.
my idea kubo my idea.
dyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:28 PM
Elarius
I am the law
Elite Quincy

Elarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond repute

Latest episode has many good scenes again, my highlights would be:

-Harrenhal, much better than I imagined and as grim as I was hoping, great casting of the tickler.
-Both of Tyrion's scenes, especially the one with Lancel
-Qarth seems amazing from the glimpse of it, the gate scene before it I feel could have been done a bit better.
-The highlight of the episode, the birth, amazing work there.
-The Baelish and Cat scene worked very well
-Roose Bolton

A couple of things I did not like was the new Mountain, he looks thin for the role and again they are taking Joffrey to a new asshole level when its not needed(And Ros again lol).

Great episode overall though.

Last edited by Elarius; 04-23-2012 at 04:36 PM
Elarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 08:50 PM
Aya
Valar Morghulis

Aya has a reputation beyond reputeAya has a reputation beyond reputeAya has a reputation beyond reputeAya has a reputation beyond reputeAya has a reputation beyond reputeAya has a reputation beyond reputeAya has a reputation beyond reputeAya has a reputation beyond reputeAya has a reputation beyond reputeAya has a reputation beyond reputeAya has a reputation beyond repute

i didnt like the birth scene much
Old 04-24-2012, 05:29 AM
greg770
Nomene tengo
Gillian

greg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aya View Post
i didnt like the birth scene much
How so? It was wayyyy faster and cleaner than the normal one.

Spoiler:
Сахар
Spoiler:

By DLpnd:
Spoiler:

Goroth productions:
Spoiler:

The rest:
Spoiler:

[Anything which] is a living and not a dying body... will have to be an incarnate will to power, it will strive to grow, spread, seize, become predominant - not from any morality or immorality but because it is living and because life simply is will to power... 'Exploitation'... belongs to the essence of what lives, as a basic organic function; it is a consequence of the will to power, which is after all the will to life.

My idea is that every specific body strives to become master over all space and to extend its force (--its will to power:) and to thrust back all that resists its extension. But it continually encounters similar efforts on the part of other bodies and ends by coming to an arrangement ("union") with those of them that are sufficiently related to it: thus they then conspire together for power. And the process goes on....

greg770 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:07 AM
Razvan Asakura

Razvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond reputeRazvan Asakura has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Razvan Asakura

greg knows too much about giving birth.

i dunno, the last 2 episodes weren't too much for my liking. more like bits and pieces scattered all over the place. this isn't a soup opera, i want some consistency. then again, the next ep. sounds more promising. <3

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Razvan Asakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:08 PM
fractal
dark overlord
Vaizard Leader

fractal is a splendid one to beholdfractal is a splendid one to beholdfractal is a splendid one to beholdfractal is a splendid one to beholdfractal is a splendid one to beholdfractal is a splendid one to beholdfractal is a splendid one to beholdfractal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to fractal

tyrion for president
fractal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 10:31 PM
Koshka_Goddess
it is known
Quincy Master

Koshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Koshka_Goddess

roose bolton as his vp, then.

Come to the 3rd Division. Because winter is coming.

gifty from da raz-man
Spoiler:

Pimp's Prayer
Spoiler:
"Lord, please pray for the soul of this bitch, and guide my pimp hand, and make it STRONG, Lord! So that she might learn a ho's place. Amen."

Spoiler:
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Koshka_Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 04:49 AM
mkewell83
<aka> Mr. Gone
Academy Student

mkewell83 is a splendid one to beholdmkewell83 is a splendid one to beholdmkewell83 is a splendid one to beholdmkewell83 is a splendid one to beholdmkewell83 is a splendid one to beholdmkewell83 is a splendid one to behold

I think Secretary of Homeland Security would be more appropriate for Lord Bolton. Littlefinger would obviously be secretary of Treasury and Tyrion's dad'd be Secretary of Defense (though it's almost like he already was).

I also like Tyrion, and he's very well played by Peter Dinklage. Unfortunately he kinda starts to suck after THE BIG REVEAL at the end of next season. Psychics are such dicks.

Seriously, if I had any friends that were psychic I'd punch'em in the mouth anytime they started to open it with that stupid prophecy look on their face.

Last edited by mkewell83; 04-25-2012 at 04:50 AM
mkewell83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 05:14 AM
Koshka_Goddess
it is known
Quincy Master

Koshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Koshka_Goddess

which psychic? there seem to be so many int his series. it's almost like there is a prophecy for just about everything.

Come to the 3rd Division. Because winter is coming.

gifty from da raz-man
Spoiler:

Pimp's Prayer
Spoiler:
"Lord, please pray for the soul of this bitch, and guide my pimp hand, and make it STRONG, Lord! So that she might learn a ho's place. Amen."

Spoiler:
YouTube Video
Koshka_Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote