Bleach Exile Forums

Gaming Haven Anything to do with video games and consoles can be posted here.

Old 03-22-2012, 06:55 AM
Elarius
I am the law
Elite Quincy

Elarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond repute

Probably a BF3 fan, holy shit.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:00 AM
greg770
Nomene tengo
Gillian

greg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond repute

This maneuver is called "return to target" and yeah, he screwed up.

Correct one, one a much lighter helicopter though:
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Spoiler:
Сахар
Spoiler:

By DLpnd:
Spoiler:

Goroth productions:
Spoiler:

The rest:
Spoiler:

[Anything which] is a living and not a dying body... will have to be an incarnate will to power, it will strive to grow, spread, seize, become predominant - not from any morality or immorality but because it is living and because life simply is will to power... 'Exploitation'... belongs to the essence of what lives, as a basic organic function; it is a consequence of the will to power, which is after all the will to life.

My idea is that every specific body strives to become master over all space and to extend its force (--its will to power:) and to thrust back all that resists its extension. But it continually encounters similar efforts on the part of other bodies and ends by coming to an arrangement ("union") with those of them that are sufficiently related to it: thus they then conspire together for power. And the process goes on....

Last edited by greg770; 03-22-2012 at 07:05 AM
greg770 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:49 AM
Hasnat
Noob

Default Darksiders: Wrath of War CD key needed

Please provide me with Darksiders Wrath of war CD key guys or tell me about one site where I can get it.
Hasnat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:20 PM
lanif1
Rawr
Ajuukaru

lanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to lanif1 Send a message via Yahoo to lanif1 Send a message via Skype™ to lanif1

Dragonball Z kinect

^ Yup that's the newest Dragonball Z game for this year, October 2012.

Personally I think the game is just sad, an utter disgrace. What happened to the DBZ games we used to get 10 years ago? This new game functions like some sort of dance game with the kinect control scheme, fortunately for me I stopped getting these Dragonball games a while back.

Also why the heck is Spike Chunsoft (the Japanese game developers) developing a game exclusively for the Xbox360? The Xbox has a feeble fan base in Japan, it sells about 5,000 units every week to the PS3's 60,000. I guess this is why the game won't be released in Japan, but seeing as the game developers are Japanese and Dragonball Z is a Japanese anime, you'd think the developers would put Japan as the primary target audience, anime games tend to sell better in the country of their origin after all.
Old 08-13-2012, 10:28 AM
Elarius
I am the law
Elite Quincy

Elarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond repute

Cryengine 3 tech demo for crysis 3.

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Elarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:59 AM
greg770
Nomene tengo
Gillian

greg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond repute

Crysis has good graphic. That's all it will ever have.

Spoiler:
Сахар
Spoiler:

By DLpnd:
Spoiler:

Goroth productions:
Spoiler:

The rest:
Spoiler:

[Anything which] is a living and not a dying body... will have to be an incarnate will to power, it will strive to grow, spread, seize, become predominant - not from any morality or immorality but because it is living and because life simply is will to power... 'Exploitation'... belongs to the essence of what lives, as a basic organic function; it is a consequence of the will to power, which is after all the will to life.

My idea is that every specific body strives to become master over all space and to extend its force (--its will to power:) and to thrust back all that resists its extension. But it continually encounters similar efforts on the part of other bodies and ends by coming to an arrangement ("union") with those of them that are sufficiently related to it: thus they then conspire together for power. And the process goes on....

Old 08-13-2012, 12:15 PM
Elarius
I am the law
Elite Quincy

I mainly liked the 1st game only.
Elarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 12:16 PM
greg770
Nomene tengo
Gillian

It had better aliens, true that.

Spoiler:
Сахар
Spoiler:

By DLpnd:
Spoiler:

Goroth productions:
Spoiler:

The rest:
Spoiler:

Old 12-14-2012, 02:39 PM
ismey
scottish guy
Shinigami

ismey is a name known to allismey is a name known to allismey is a name known to allismey is a name known to allismey is a name known to allismey is a name known to all

Hitman absolution, kinda fun although still yet to finish the thing.

Einstein

"Public Enemy's sound demonstrated an integration of lyrical content, vocal tone, sample density and layering, scratch deconstruction, and sheer velocity that rap music has never been able to recapture, and that hip-hop DJs and producers are still mining for gems"

-Ron Eglash, mathmetician
ismey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 04:05 AM
Elarius
I am the law
Elite Quincy

Will conclude 2012 with this:

YouTube Video

Tags
cake is lurking this thread, cake subjects cupcake to abuse, cake subjects this thread to lurking, cupcake is lurking this thread, the cake is a lie is a lie