Bleach Exile Forums

Las Noches Battlegrounds Here you can have graphics battles of any sort...start battling now!

View Poll Results: choose one
2 20.00%
4 40.00%
1 10.00%
3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 08:53 PM
Koshka_Goddess
n00b gardener
Quincy Master

Koshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Koshka_Goddess
Default SOTW #75 Voting

vote for your fave. a post with your choice and reason for preferance will be appreciated.

*edit

you have 7 days to vote before a winner is declared. poll & thread close on the 1st of may 2012.

Come to the 3rd Division. Because winter is coming.

gifty from da raz-man
Spoiler:

Pimp's Prayer
Spoiler:
"Lord, please pray for the soul of this bitch, and guide my pimp hand, and make it STRONG, Lord! So that she might learn a ho's place. Amen."

Spoiler:
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Last edited by Koshka_Goddess; 04-30-2012 at 02:29 AM Reason: awww. damn.
Old 04-25-2012, 03:50 PM
UC
Counsel Members

UC has much to be proud ofUC has much to be proud ofUC has much to be proud ofUC has much to be proud ofUC has much to be proud ofUC has much to be proud ofUC has much to be proud ofUC has much to be proud ofUC has much to be proud of

I voted for the first one. I think i just really like the render and feel of the tag as a whole.

All the others are quite nice, I think Flash I like the least but not saying that as a bad thing but more of a they are all good, just that one is a little cartoony I guess is the only way to describe it. I like texture?
Old 04-28-2012, 02:21 PM
LadyMeyesi
Librocubicularist
Captain

LadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond repute

3rd
good use of color

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
It's a funny thing LIFE...... if you take the *F* out of it then it's all just a LIE.

Quote:
We are so vain that we even care for the -oppinnionss- of those we don't care for.
-Marie Egner von Eschenbach

"One (story about economics) is (that) of the old economist and younger economist walking down the street, and the younger economist says, ‘Look, there’s a hundred-dollar bill,’ and the older one says, ‘Nonsense, if it was there somebody would have picked it up already.’"
-Krugman

Spoiler:
-Irony.... a doctor that’s iatrophobic-

Spoiler:
For the days I can't stand words.
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

&
YouTube Video

For the days when all I want are words.
Spoiler:
YouTube Video

Owner of
Spoiler:
UkitakeFC-Revive-

Spoiler:

We get so caught up with in ourselves that we tend to forget that its not all about us…..
(who the *uck uses quotes)

Old 04-28-2012, 10:33 PM
theinfamousDJEZ
runnin through em
Vice-Captain

theinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant future

numba 4

Spoiler:
YouTube Video

Old 05-02-2012, 02:15 AM
Koshka_Goddess
n00b gardener
Quincy Master

Koshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond repute

it seems we have a 4 way tie. i will keep thread open another 2 days. we should have a winner by then.

gifty from da raz-man
Spoiler:

Pimp's Prayer
Spoiler:
"Lord, please pray for the soul of this bitch, and guide my pimp hand, and make it STRONG, Lord! So that she might learn a ho's place. Amen."

Spoiler:
YouTube Video
Old 05-02-2012, 08:36 PM
airyie
Joji fangirl
Gillian

airyie is a name known to allairyie is a name known to allairyie is a name known to allairyie is a name known to allairyie is a name known to allairyie is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to airyie

I really liked Venom's. Coloring sort of gave it a look similar to movies done with an 'epic'/dramatic style.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:07 AM
Savage
GodOfWar
Counsel Members

Savage is a splendid one to beholdSavage is a splendid one to beholdSavage is a splendid one to beholdSavage is a splendid one to beholdSavage is a splendid one to beholdSavage is a splendid one to beholdSavage is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Savage Send a message via MSN to Savage Send a message via Yahoo to Savage

4th had a nice idea but lacks depth. Voted for 2nd

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Spoiler:

sigs Maszrum made for me ;)

Old 05-03-2012, 01:02 PM
dyne
Evol
Espada

dyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to dyne Send a message via Skype™ to dyne

All 4 are decent, 2 and 4 being the best, but i'm not voting for that stupid looking checkered background. ruins the entire signature.

"had a dream, i was king. i woke up, still king"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyne
kubo should go out in style and just have an asteroid come and smash into earth completely destroying it then the next panel the end.
my idea kubo my idea.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:47 PM
Koshka_Goddess
n00b gardener
Quincy Master

#2 wins with 4 votes. congrats, jeux.

gifty from da raz-man
Spoiler:

Pimp's Prayer
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
YouTube Video
Closed Thread