Bleach Exile Forums

Help ME!!! Any issues that you require help with, revolving around Anime-Access and Manga-Access, should be posted here

Old 04-27-2012, 11:53 AM
Faterscag
Noob

Default Is there anyway to turn these off or something?

I don't have an ipod or anything to listen to music on while i read manga i go on youtube now that would be all great and peachy wouldnt it? no these damn ads are anoying is there anyway to turn them off or at the very least make it so the video doesnt play automaticly i hate having an ad play right from the beginning when i didnt even click to watch the video can i make it so no videos/ads that have sound play unless i click on them to see them or is there a way to permanently make it so all ad's are muted so i cant hear them and they dont interrupt me?
Faterscag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:23 PM
dyne
Evol
Espada

dyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to dyne Send a message via Skype™ to dyne

plus users dont have ads

"had a dream, i was king. i woke up, still king"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyne
kubo should go out in style and just have an asteroid come and smash into earth completely destroying it then the next panel the end.
my idea kubo my idea.
dyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:32 PM
Faterscag
Noob

Im a user how come i still get them
Faterscag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:14 AM
Koshka_Goddess
n00b gardener
Quincy Master

Koshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Koshka_Goddess

probably because you are not a plus user. donate and the ads go away.

Come to the 3rd Division. Because winter is coming.

gifty from da raz-man
Spoiler:

Pimp's Prayer
Spoiler:
"Lord, please pray for the soul of this bitch, and guide my pimp hand, and make it STRONG, Lord! So that she might learn a ho's place. Amen."

Spoiler:
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Koshka_Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:43 PM
dyne
Evol
Espada

dyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond reputedyne has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to dyne Send a message via Skype™ to dyne

and plus user not just a registered member. If you signed up for plus PM your transaction or receipt number so I can verify it

"had a dream, i was king. i woke up, still king"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyne
kubo should go out in style and just have an asteroid come and smash into earth completely destroying it then the next panel the end.
my idea kubo my idea.
dyne is offline   Reply With Quote