Bleach Exile Forums

Urahara's Shop Come on in and feel free to discuss anything to do with the Bleach Manga or Anime. Spoiler tags must be used appropriately, Spoiling will not be tolerated in Urahara's Shop.

Old 03-30-2012, 06:08 PM
lanif1
Rawr
Ajuukaru

lanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to lanif1 Send a message via Yahoo to lanif1 Send a message via Skype™ to lanif1

A main character.

Ishida, Sado, Inoue, Rukia, Renji. One of Ichigos close budies, maybe that'll have a greater impact on the story and give Ichigio some of that determination that I liked in the Soul society arc.
I think that if Rukia had died when Aizen extracted the Hogyoku from her, it would have made the Soul society arc ending as well as Ichigo in the Arrancar arc, both much more interesting.
Old 03-31-2012, 02:27 AM
HiME
all killer no filler
Captain

HiME is a name known to allHiME is a name known to allHiME is a name known to allHiME is a name known to allHiME is a name known to allHiME is a name known to all

Kill Ichigo and end this forsaken series already.

"I spit on perfection. Perfection, after all, implies that you've reached the summit. No trial and error. No ability to conceptualize; an omniscient being would have no need for these things. For people who dabble in science, perfection would render us obsolete. Many magnificent things have been, and will come into existence and yet every last one of them will fall short of perfection's line. Our function, as men of science, relies on their many shortcomings. Then and only then can we apply our fruits of labour."
-Mayuri Kurotsuchi
HiME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 01:26 AM
Koshka_Goddess
it is known
Quincy Master

Koshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Koshka_Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiME View Post
Kill Ichigo and end this forsaken series already.
if titty were a better writer it wouldn't end the series, it would save it by taking it into another direction.

Come to the 3rd Division. Because winter is coming.

gifty from da raz-man
Spoiler:

Pimp's Prayer
Spoiler:
"Lord, please pray for the soul of this bitch, and guide my pimp hand, and make it STRONG, Lord! So that she might learn a ho's place. Amen."

Spoiler:
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Koshka_Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 10:33 AM
IchiRuki08
Yay Rukia sama! I'm a
Counsel Members

IchiRuki08 has much to be proud ofIchiRuki08 has much to be proud ofIchiRuki08 has much to be proud ofIchiRuki08 has much to be proud ofIchiRuki08 has much to be proud ofIchiRuki08 has much to be proud ofIchiRuki08 has much to be proud ofIchiRuki08 has much to be proud ofIchiRuki08 has much to be proud of

The way Bleach is dieing so fast(feared this when the anime ended) Kubo may kill off Rukia just to get people to go...into rage mode and care about the story. Just saying Ive seen this bullshit pulled by other authors in the past when there series is dieing. (Its a fear at this point) but usually when I get these feelings.. it happens.

Click the Spoiler Tag to see the Slayers FC and Custom Banners

Spoiler:

Click my Rukia IchiRuki08 banner to Watch My Bleach AMV -Bleach Agony-

IchiRuki08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 05:07 PM
Silver Fang
Rukongai Citizen

Ichigo, for killing Ginjou. ^_^
Old 04-15-2012, 11:10 PM
Jammy64
Civillian

Ichigo after using Mugetsu. Manga should've ended there.
Jammy64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 02:49 AM
Aoki
I am nobody
Noob

Renji. I don't know why, though...
Aoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:44 PM
Shadeslayer29
Plus

Shadeslayer29 has a spectacular aura aboutShadeslayer29 has a spectacular aura aboutShadeslayer29 has a spectacular aura about

that is a tough one. Hmm, if I had to say some one, make it Momo. Or with this current arc, Ishida, saving Ichigo. Rage mode. Nuff said.
Shadeslayer29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:39 PM
JoyfullJuneBug
Mod Soul

JoyfullJuneBug is a splendid one to beholdJoyfullJuneBug is a splendid one to beholdJoyfullJuneBug is a splendid one to beholdJoyfullJuneBug is a splendid one to beholdJoyfullJuneBug is a splendid one to beholdJoyfullJuneBug is a splendid one to beholdJoyfullJuneBug is a splendid one to behold

Rukia&Chad!!!!!
JoyfullJuneBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:20 PM
mkewell83
<aka> Mr. Gone
Academy Student

mkewell83 is a splendid one to beholdmkewell83 is a splendid one to beholdmkewell83 is a splendid one to beholdmkewell83 is a splendid one to beholdmkewell83 is a splendid one to beholdmkewell83 is a splendid one to behold

I hate to say it, but shadow's got the right idea. If Uryu joined his Quincy brethren only to pull a last minute heel face turn and take a Pfeil meant for Ichigo it would feel oddly appropriate.

And then there's Isane Kotetsu. Her death might be the impetus needed to finally get Unohana into kill mode.
mkewell83 is offline   Reply With Quote