Bleach Exile Forums

Konoha Shoten Pick up a copy of Make Out Paradise and feel free to talk about anything regarding the Naruto Manga.

View Poll Results: Naruto 584 - "Kabuto Yakushi"
1 - Fail 2 14.29%
2 - Bad 2 14.29%
3 - Okay 9 64.29%
4 - Good 1 7.14%
5 - Awesome 0 0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2012, 10:12 AM
cronik
Noble

cronik has a reputation beyond reputecronik has a reputation beyond reputecronik has a reputation beyond reputecronik has a reputation beyond reputecronik has a reputation beyond reputecronik has a reputation beyond reputecronik has a reputation beyond reputecronik has a reputation beyond reputecronik has a reputation beyond reputecronik has a reputation beyond reputecronik has a reputation beyond repute

ya totally agree with that. oro actually helped launch itachi as a major villain for me, since oro himself admitted he couldn't take itachi.

and now we have... kabuto. bleh.
Old 05-06-2012, 04:42 AM
Dattebayo-chan
Mod Soul

Dattebayo-chan will become famous soon enoughDattebayo-chan will become famous soon enough

Yeah, Kabuto is not doing it for me, sadly. It seems we will finally get to know what the whole "Old Blood" thing is about though. It was mentioned during the Chuunin Exam. I always wondered what that was about.
Old 05-06-2012, 09:21 AM
Fatstogey
Submit to existence
Captain

Fatstogey is a splendid one to beholdFatstogey is a splendid one to beholdFatstogey is a splendid one to beholdFatstogey is a splendid one to beholdFatstogey is a splendid one to beholdFatstogey is a splendid one to beholdFatstogey is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Fatstogey Send a message via Skype™ to Fatstogey

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronik View Post
he exploited weak and lost people... he didn't care about them at all, except as to what use they could be to him. he just gave them the illusion of freedom under his command when they were anything but.

what he did and did well was convince broken men that he could give them a place to belong.
Naw he had the ability to see power where others could not. There were plenty of weak and lost people who he had no problem killing either.

He was preying on the powerful more so than preying on the weak. None of the people involved with him were weak. Well maybe mentally but not "weak" individuals.

"Neither shall they say, lo here!, or lo there!. For behold, the kindom of god is within you"
Spoiler:
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Blue and white Ignite mothafucka!

Old 05-06-2012, 10:44 AM
Boss
Gangsta
Kidoushuu

Boss is just really niceBoss is just really niceBoss is just really niceBoss is just really niceBoss is just really nice

Ehhh... I duno. Not all that original. I mean didn't Tobi do all of that on a way bigger (and more awesome) scale with Akatsuki? They had the rain village, all S rank. Forget the Sound, I'd feel like a fail villain if I was a sound ninja and knew about Akatsuki.
Old 05-06-2012, 07:21 PM
cronik
Noble

cronik has a reputation beyond reputecronik has a reputation beyond reputecronik has a reputation beyond reputecronik has a reputation beyond reputecronik has a reputation beyond reputecronik has a reputation beyond reputecronik has a reputation beyond reputecronik has a reputation beyond reputecronik has a reputation beyond reputecronik has a reputation beyond reputecronik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatstogey View Post
Naw he had the ability to see power where others could not. There were plenty of weak and lost people who he had no problem killing either.

He was preying on the powerful more so than preying on the weak. None of the people involved with him were weak. Well maybe mentally but not "weak" individuals.
uh, yea, that's what i meant. of course they had power, but they were all lost sheep and oro exploited it. hell, half the time he helped put these poor souls into situations where he COULD exploit them (convince them they had a place at his side)

and tobi didn't enlist soldiers like oro did... he didn't inspire loyalty. he somehow helped form akatsuki (with pain as the front man), but it was never explained how he convinced so many anti-social superpowers to work together (i mean we never came to understand their motivation fully... like why would itachi believe and follow tobi/pain?)

maybe we'll get some of that in tobi's backstory. who knows.
Old 05-06-2012, 11:27 PM
Dattebayo-chan
Mod Soul

Dattebayo-chan will become famous soon enoughDattebayo-chan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatstogey View Post

Yeah, where villages saw people as freaks, Orochimaru saw power and potential. They could be who they were and didn't have to hide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Ehhh... I duno. Not all that original. I mean didn't Tobi do all of that on a way bigger (and more awesome) scale with Akatsuki? They had the rain village, all S rank. Forget the Sound, I'd feel like a fail villain if I was a sound ninja and knew about Akatsuki.
I'm not so sure I would say Tobi did the same. We know far too less about how the Akatsuki members were recruited.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:06 AM
lanif1
Rawr
Ajuukaru

lanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to lanif1 Send a message via Yahoo to lanif1 Send a message via Skype™ to lanif1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dattebayo-chan View Post
Yeah, Kabuto is not doing it for me, sadly. It seems we will finally get to know what the whole "Old Blood" thing is about though. It was mentioned during the Chuunin Exam. I always wondered what that was about.
Come to think about it we never did really get to learn what it was about, I always wondered, but assumed it had something to do with the blood lust Kabuto had since he was really a villain.
Old 05-07-2012, 11:15 PM
Dattebayo-chan
Mod Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanif1 View Post
Come to think about it we never did really get to learn what it was about, I always wondered, but assumed it had something to do with the blood lust Kabuto had since he was really a villain.
Yeah, I was starting to think Kishimoto had forgotten about it, but maybe we'll get an explanation now. I hope so.

I don't know about if it's only blood lust. I remember he had red eyes for a moment and all. It's really confusing. Time will tell, I guess. XD
Closed Thread