Bleach Exile Forums

Sports Bar All your sports can be discussed here.

Old 04-30-2012, 10:27 PM
notorious UZIMAKI
Trillmatic
Elite Quincy

notorious UZIMAKI has a reputation beyond reputenotorious UZIMAKI has a reputation beyond reputenotorious UZIMAKI has a reputation beyond reputenotorious UZIMAKI has a reputation beyond reputenotorious UZIMAKI has a reputation beyond reputenotorious UZIMAKI has a reputation beyond reputenotorious UZIMAKI has a reputation beyond reputenotorious UZIMAKI has a reputation beyond reputenotorious UZIMAKI has a reputation beyond reputenotorious UZIMAKI has a reputation beyond reputenotorious UZIMAKI has a reputation beyond repute

man - feel bad for the bulls and every nba fan. drose has had terrible luck - hoping he comes back stronger than ever. knicks looks terrible, offense is iso every time, very easy to defend, and wade is destroying everyone now that shumpert is done.

gotta say the spurs are looking like the favorites.

check this promo out - best nba commercial EVER (esp since dwight gets housed)

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

-jeuxaijin-

Spoiler:

sigs
Spoiler:

^jeuxy brilliance

recent

made for friends

random

masz is a beast^

^thanks to masz the master for the ava

^masz-terful

join up bitches

Hail to the sig master +ink^

^holla at +ink

props to koshka goddess 4 above

FCs
Spoiler:

#1 in the hood g.

props to +ink for the sig^

Coffee FC

notorious UZIMAKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 04:13 AM
Elarius
I am the law
Elite Quincy

Elarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, the Knicks and the Mavs look to be heading out and probably not winning a single game, I expected the Knicks v Heat to have been a 4-1 or 4-2 to the heat but it has been incredibly easy, not surprised with the Mavs though, from the start of the season they have not looked like defending champions.

The Bulls v 76ers definately got some spice now, I still expect the Bulls to progress but it could be a 4-2 series, will see.

Awesome ad

Last edited by Elarius; 05-04-2012 at 06:12 AM
Elarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 07:23 AM
Fatstogey
Submit to existence
Captain

Fatstogey is a splendid one to beholdFatstogey is a splendid one to beholdFatstogey is a splendid one to beholdFatstogey is a splendid one to beholdFatstogey is a splendid one to beholdFatstogey is a splendid one to beholdFatstogey is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Fatstogey Send a message via Skype™ to Fatstogey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elarius View Post
Yep, the Knicks and the Mavs look to be heading out and probably not winning a single game, I expected the Knicks v Heat to have been a 4-1 or 4-2 to the heat but it has been incredibly easy, not surprised with the Mavs though, from the start of the season they have not looked like defending champions.

The Bulls v 76ers definately got some spice now, I still expect the Bulls to progress but it could be a 4-2 series, will see.

Awesome ad
IDK why everyone expected that. I said they would get swept and that the Knicks had no chance whatsoever. No team does. And without the bulls miami might get all the way to the finals without a loss in the playoffs.

If they play boston they might lose 1 or 2. But even then im not sure cause Lebron is looking like a monster.

"Neither shall they say, lo here!, or lo there!. For behold, the kindom of god is within you"
Spoiler:
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

YouTube Video

Blue and white Ignite mothafucka!

Fatstogey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 07:42 AM
Elarius
I am the law
Elite Quincy

Elarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond reputeElarius has a reputation beyond repute

Mainly due to Melo's form leading to the end of the season but the Heat have been just too good in the series, Lebron has destroyed him.

The Pacers might give the Heat a good series assuming they progress, as for the Bulls even if the progress to the next round, the Celtics might be too good with their experience, losing Rose is such a damn blow.

It will probably be a a Thunder or Spurs v Heat final, Durant vs Lebron will be quite something to witness.

Last edited by Elarius; 05-05-2012 at 07:50 AM
Old 05-06-2012, 09:14 AM
Fatstogey
Submit to existence
Captain

Fatstogey is a splendid one to beholdFatstogey is a splendid one to beholdFatstogey is a splendid one to beholdFatstogey is a splendid one to beholdFatstogey is a splendid one to beholdFatstogey is a splendid one to beholdFatstogey is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Fatstogey Send a message via Skype™ to Fatstogey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elarius View Post
Mainly due to Melo's form leading to the end of the season but the Heat have been just too good in the series, Lebron has destroyed him.

The Pacers might give the Heat a good series assuming they progress, as for the Bulls even if the progress to the next round, the Celtics might be too good with their experience, losing Rose is such a damn blow.

It will probably be a a Thunder or Spurs v Heat final, Durant vs Lebron will be quite something to witness.
Well you gotta look at what melo has to deal with. Hes got lebron gaurding him. Then when lebron rests hes got shane battier gaurding him. Not a lot of reprieve for melo.

Pacers have the talent to give them a run, but not the mental fortitude. Pacers would get downed 4,1. If they rally. But if Miami could destroy their brains with a blow out in the first game.

Yea i say OKC vs Miami. Only team with any hopes at all that they might be able to even give miami a run is boston. And i dont think they got it either.

"Neither shall they say, lo here!, or lo there!. For behold, the kindom of god is within you"
Spoiler:
YouTube Video

YouTube Video

Blue and white Ignite mothafucka!

Fatstogey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:26 PM
Elarius
I am the law
Elite Quincy

Losing Noah also showed today, the Bulls have to start thinking about next season I suppose, its not over but its a mountain of a task now.

I was also thinking of a 4-1 to the Heat when they face the Pacers but most of the games could be close ones.

Old 05-14-2012, 04:24 AM
Elarius
I am the law
Elite Quincy

Semi Final playoff picture:

Well the Clippers v Grizzlies series was as close as I expected, not sure how much the Clippers will do against a rested SA, I also expect OKC to progress rather easily for similar reasons unless Kobe plays like never before.

Current prediction:

Heat v Pacers 4-1
Celtics v 76ers 4-2
Spurs v Clippers 4-1
Thunder v Lakers 4-1

Old 05-14-2012, 04:28 AM
notorious UZIMAKI
Trillmatic
Elite Quincy

notorious UZIMAKI has a reputation beyond reputenotorious UZIMAKI has a reputation beyond reputenotorious UZIMAKI has a reputation beyond reputenotorious UZIMAKI has a reputation beyond reputenotorious UZIMAKI has a reputation beyond reputenotorious UZIMAKI has a reputation beyond reputenotorious UZIMAKI has a reputation beyond reputenotorious UZIMAKI has a reputation beyond reputenotorious UZIMAKI has a reputation beyond reputenotorious UZIMAKI has a reputation beyond reputenotorious UZIMAKI has a reputation beyond repute

agree w the winners of the west - but think both will go 6 games - mostly cuz kobe and cp3 will will it. celtics will get to the east finals and push the heat to prob 6 games. i am rooting for seven, cuz the heat still don't really have the look of a championship, ugh, but sadly they'll win bc dwade and lebron. if okc gets to the finals the heat will win. if spurs make it - they'll beat the heat in 6, won't be interesting.

-jeuxaijin-

Spoiler:

sigs
Spoiler:

^jeuxy brilliance

recent

made for friends

random

masz is a beast^

^masz-terful

join up bitches

Hail to the sig master +ink^

^holla at +ink

props to koshka goddess 4 above

FCs
Spoiler:

#1 in the hood g.

props to +ink for the sig^

Coffee FC

notorious UZIMAKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:35 AM
Elarius
I am the law
Elite Quincy

True, Chris Paul has been in great form and is well capable winning games on his own just like Kobe, the main thing that goes against the LA clubs is the amount of games they have played already, especially in the case of the Lakers when they threw that 3-1 lead against the Nuggets.

Old 05-14-2012, 04:41 AM
notorious UZIMAKI
Trillmatic
Elite Quincy

agreed - i think the west finals will be okc and spurs. but would be crazy to see the battle of LA

-jeuxaijin-

Spoiler:

sigs
Spoiler:

^jeuxy brilliance

recent

made for friends

random

masz is a beast^

^masz-terful

join up bitches