Bleach Exile Forums

Hidden Training grounds One of Urahara's secret underground training grounds. You may post anything from Bleach Match-Ups to fighting, romance..you get the idea in this training ground all match ups are in play.

Old 04-06-2013, 03:30 PM
greg770
Nomene tengo
Gillian

greg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxxPwr View Post
Halibel, 4 on the Espada scale of 10, so top tier: lost to a top tier Quincy.

Yama, top tier Shingami: dead, as in a doornail, by the hands of a top tier Quincy.

Ulq, 5 on the Espada scale of 10, top tier: lost to Ichigo, the ultimate Quincy...

Admit it; Quincy got it going on.

...continuing, everybody Ichigo has beaten in Bleach, they just lost to a Quincy...
Halibel lost to the strongest Quincy there is. She didn't lose to a mediocre Stern Ritter officer. Yama got killed by the same ultra powerful unique Quincy in a rather haxy way. Ulq lost to a protagonist (well, not really he lost to Scarmask).
Plotkai all the way man, quit messing around.

Ichigo won against numerous enemies he logically had, no was obligated to lose. He also got killed quite a few times and rose from the dead like a scumbag Jesus.

Spoiler:
Сахар
Spoiler:

By DLpnd:
Spoiler:

Goroth productions:
Spoiler:

The rest:
Spoiler:

[Anything which] is a living and not a dying body... will have to be an incarnate will to power, it will strive to grow, spread, seize, become predominant - not from any morality or immorality but because it is living and because life simply is will to power... 'Exploitation'... belongs to the essence of what lives, as a basic organic function; it is a consequence of the will to power, which is after all the will to life.

My idea is that every specific body strives to become master over all space and to extend its force (--its will to power:) and to thrust back all that resists its extension. But it continually encounters similar efforts on the part of other bodies and ends by coming to an arrangement ("union") with those of them that are sufficiently related to it: thus they then conspire together for power. And the process goes on....

greg770 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 07:50 PM
Breaker67
Noob

I can see Syazael and Zommari causing some havoc with their ressurecion abilities. Unfortunetly we have no clear cut list of how many Stern Ritter there are. Going off what we have seen, Opie could absorb Zommari and REALLY do some damage. Then again, Barragen could obliterate most of them with his ressurecion. Besides Bach and Hashwald(his buddy next to him, I think that is his name) I can see this being a very even match up.

Unless of course the Stern Ritter can steal ressurecions too, lol.
Breaker67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 08:52 PM
MxxPwr
Kidoushuu

MxxPwr has a brilliant futureMxxPwr has a brilliant futureMxxPwr has a brilliant futureMxxPwr has a brilliant futureMxxPwr has a brilliant futureMxxPwr has a brilliant futureMxxPwr has a brilliant futureMxxPwr has a brilliant futureMxxPwr has a brilliant futureMxxPwr has a brilliant futureMxxPwr has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaker67 View Post
I can see Syazael and Zommari causing some havoc with their ressurecion abilities. Unfortunetly we have no clear cut list of how many Stern Ritter there are. Going off what we have seen, Opie could absorb Zommari and REALLY do some damage. Then again, Barragen could obliterate most of them with his ressurecion. Besides Bach and Hashwald(his buddy next to him, I think that is his name) I can see this being a very even match up.

Unless of course the Stern Ritter can steal ressurecions too, lol.
Match-up-wise, the puppeteer SR, Domino iirc, could puppet Zommari, and then things would really get interesting; puppeteering through a puppeteer.

Edit: Or puppeteering Zero-mode Yammy, and have him squish Zommari.

Edit2: Barragan's weakness is his own power, so one of the Yourself twins could take care of him. Heh, I can't help but chuckle at the prospect of other Espada running into Yourself-Barragan and not realizing he's a SR.

Last edited by MxxPwr; 04-06-2013 at 09:04 PM
MxxPwr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 10:57 AM
Breaker67
Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxxPwr View Post
Match-up-wise, the puppeteer SR, Domino iirc, could puppet Zommari, and then things would really get interesting; puppeteering through a puppeteer.

Edit: Or puppeteering Zero-mode Yammy, and have him squish Zommari.

Edit2: Barragan's weakness is his own power, so one of the Yourself twins could take care of him. Heh, I can't help but chuckle at the prospect of other Espada running into Yourself-Barragan and not realizing he's a SR.
Like I said, it is a very even match up. Who has the brains to out maneuver the other group? I think the Espada do, but only if they manage to get a long and work as a unit. Their downfall was really their stubbornness to use their strengths to cover their weaknesses. The Stern Ritter thus far seem to be on the same page, even if taking orders.
Breaker67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:55 AM
Di_roy#1
Nagareboshi
Gotei 13 Shinigami

Di_roy#1 has a brilliant futureDi_roy#1 has a brilliant futureDi_roy#1 has a brilliant futureDi_roy#1 has a brilliant futureDi_roy#1 has a brilliant futureDi_roy#1 has a brilliant futureDi_roy#1 has a brilliant futureDi_roy#1 has a brilliant futureDi_roy#1 has a brilliant futureDi_roy#1 has a brilliant futureDi_roy#1 has a brilliant future

I was never really impressed with Harribel, it is no wonder she got captured being as weak as she is. It was lucky for the Stern Ritter that Baragan was no longer King of Hueco Mundo because he would have given the Vandenreich hunting squad serious problems. If the mystery sword holder who KO'ed Opie turns out to be Grimmjow, then an Espada has already defeated at least one Vanderreich Captain.
Di_roy#1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:18 PM
RED★
Gillian

RED★ is a splendid one to beholdRED★ is a splendid one to beholdRED★ is a splendid one to beholdRED★ is a splendid one to beholdRED★ is a splendid one to beholdRED★ is a splendid one to behold

I would actually include Nel in this line up...
RED★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:19 PM
greg770
Nomene tengo
Gillian

greg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond reputegreg770 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Di_roy#1 View Post
I was never really impressed with Harribel, it is no wonder she got captured being as weak as she is. It was lucky for the Stern Ritter that Baragan was no longer King of Hueco Mundo because he would have given the Vandenreich hunting squad serious problems. If the mystery sword holder who KO'ed Opie turns out to be Grimmjow, then an Espada has already defeated at least one Vanderreich Captain.
There is a small problem there, when he attacked that guy his defensive blut was deactivated, he was in the offensive mode and wasn't aware of Grimmjows presence/focused on other enemies.

Spoiler:
Сахар
Spoiler:

By DLpnd:
Spoiler:

Goroth productions:
Spoiler:

The rest:
Spoiler:

[Anything which] is a living and not a dying body... will have to be an incarnate will to power, it will strive to grow, spread, seize, become predominant - not from any morality or immorality but because it is living and because life simply is will to power... 'Exploitation'... belongs to the essence of what lives, as a basic organic function; it is a consequence of the will to power, which is after all the will to life.

My idea is that every specific body strives to become master over all space and to extend its force (--its will to power:) and to thrust back all that resists its extension. But it continually encounters similar efforts on the part of other bodies and ends by coming to an arrangement ("union") with those of them that are sufficiently related to it: thus they then conspire together for power. And the process goes on....

Old 04-07-2013, 12:58 PM
Redd
Disappoint
Rukongai Citizen

Redd will become famous soon enoughRedd will become famous soon enough

Let's wait 'til Kirge recovers then and he can turn his blut vene on.

Oh wait.
Redd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 01:20 PM
greg770
Nomene tengo
Gillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd View Post
Let's wait 'til Kirge recovers then and he can turn his blut vene on.

Oh wait.
Irrelevant. If it was 1 on 1 match he would've won. Or even Grimm plus his Fraccion.

You wait!

Spoiler:
Сахар
Spoiler:

By DLpnd:
Spoiler:

Goroth productions:
Spoiler:

The rest:
Spoiler:

Old 04-13-2013, 09:15 PM
Vynne-sama
The Magical
Plus

Vynne-sama is a name known to allVynne-sama is a name known to allVynne-sama is a name known to allVynne-sama is a name known to allVynne-sama is a name known to allVynne-sama is a name known to all

I would have to go with the Germans....Err I mean the Stern Ritter >.> We haven't even seen most of them in battle, ya ignoring the Bankai Theft Auto, what are their real capabilites? They each seem to be unique in some way, the higher tiers, and if we go off of the English alphabet, we have a lot more higher tiered Quincy than Espada. If Kubo goes off of the German alphabet then we are dealing with 3 more added into the mix. Now some Espada are capable, they probably put up a better fight than the Shinigami....