Bleach Exile Forums

Joke Fanclubs Non-serious fanclubs can be made here.

Old 01-10-2011, 11:14 PM
Koshka_Goddess
it is known
Quincy Master

Koshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Koshka_Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddie.teh View Post
i thought that people who were too lazy would say something like that, too lazy to post. But I guess we can say that as well. Which is weird if we think about the fact that d'uh we're posting right now.
Laziness and boredom can hand and hand. Where there is one the other is sure to be near.

Come to the 3rd Division. Because winter is coming.

gifty from da raz-man
Spoiler:

Pimp's Prayer
Spoiler:
"Lord, please pray for the soul of this bitch, and guide my pimp hand, and make it STRONG, Lord! So that she might learn a ho's place. Amen."

Spoiler:
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Koshka_Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 12:27 AM
theinfamousDJEZ
runnin through em
Vice-Captain

theinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant future

im reaaaaally bored

Spoiler:
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

theinfamousDJEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 12:35 AM
Koshka_Goddess
it is known
Quincy Master

Koshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeKoshka_Goddess has a reputation beyond repute

the commercial for the most retarded product of the year (so far) is on. to all those who think easy feet is a necessity, if you can't reach your feet in order to clean them then there is something seriously wrong with you and some kind of self evaluation needs to happen.

gifty from da raz-man
Spoiler:

Pimp's Prayer
Spoiler:
"Lord, please pray for the soul of this bitch, and guide my pimp hand, and make it STRONG, Lord! So that she might learn a ho's place. Amen."

Spoiler:
YouTube Video
Old 01-11-2011, 12:48 AM
theinfamousDJEZ
runnin through em
Vice-Captain

theinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant futuretheinfamousDJEZ has a brilliant future

they're just too heavy ;]

im watching hoarders and my god......

also kind of looking back on d.gray-man thinking about how epic it was...i need to start reading the manga

Spoiler:
YouTube Video

theinfamousDJEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 01:06 AM
Koshka_Goddess
it is known
Quincy Master

watching the first ep of AOTS of the season with the new co-host.

gifty from da raz-man
Spoiler:

Pimp's Prayer
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
YouTube Video
Old 01-19-2011, 01:08 AM
Sliver
nowhere but here
Rukongai Citizen

im bored :( someone help!!
Sliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 02:41 AM
Super Beaver
The 4th division's
Vice-Captain

Super Beaver is a splendid one to beholdSuper Beaver is a splendid one to beholdSuper Beaver is a splendid one to beholdSuper Beaver is a splendid one to beholdSuper Beaver is a splendid one to beholdSuper Beaver is a splendid one to beholdSuper Beaver is a splendid one to behold

I'm @ school rite nao lolz
Old 04-27-2011, 09:03 PM
Volker
Hollow Bait

Volker is infamous around these parts

May I join?

Boredom brought me here.
Volker is offline   Reply With Quote