Bleach Exile Forums

Karakura's Shoten District 1 Anything to do with the Bleach manga series can be posted here. Anything to do with the VIZ manga releases post in the DUB/English Anime/Manga Section.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
#1
Old 03-13-2009, 09:25 PM
Zero-sama
BE's Revolutionary
Kidoushuu
 
Zero-sama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: the Bebop spaceship
Posts: 1,488
Gender:
Blog Entries: 2
Zero-sama will become famous soon enough
Default Hollow Ichigo's first and second release form!!!

First of all I think that Ichigo has two stages to transform when he has his Vaizard mask on. When he is a Vaizard he represents a hollow. We all know that arrancars have a release form, they have their almost looking human form and when they released they transform into some kind of animal or beast. For example Grim=Panther, Nnoi=mantis, Ulquiorra=bat. Now on chapter 222 Ichigo has transformed into a Lizard watch:

http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-...22-page-4.html

Now that picture represents that he took the form of an Adjuchas. That is his first form.

His second release form would be the form of a Vasto Lorde and the outfit of an Espada member. His second release form is none other than, Hichigo or Shirosaki (however you wanna call him), he represents a Vasto Lorde and an Espada, in his clothing that is white, and the appearance of almost a human being with a little hollow touch. Watch here:

http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-...20-page-7.html

That picture represents the form of a vasto lorde and the outfit of an Espada member. This would be his second and last form.

Is a possibility. The First release is the form of an adjuchas, remember they symbolize animals and Ichigo is a Lizard in this form. His second release is the form of a Vasto Lorde and Espada, they suppose to symbolize a human, so the Hichigo/Shirosaki from the inner world would be prefect. For me it has logic.

In the recent chapters of Bleach we saw Ulquiorra having two stages or transformations, that means that powerful hollows can have more than one release form, and on chapter 349 we see Ichigo transforming, into the lizard hollow form. I highly doubt that, that would be his only form of a hollow, we all know that his inner hollow is to damn powerful and we all know that Hichigo/Shirosaki is not gonna stay as a Lizard, he will break out and take the form of Hichigo/Shirosaki, the one we have seen on Ichigo's inner world. Take for example an arrancar, when his mask is remove or broken they take a humanoid appearance. This example shows why the lizard form can brake and take the second form:

http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-...22-page-8.html

The difference is that the one coming out from that first form will be Hichigo/Shirosaki but with out the vaizard mask on, and transformed in his second and last form.

-Vasto Lorde in Japanese means= Great king of the hollows.
Does this ring a bell, Hichigo/Shirosaki is always saying to Ichigo the stuff about the king and the horse. This is a clue. Hichigo/Shirosaki probably wants to be the king of all hollows, and that's why he wants to get out and become the King and Ichigo the horse.

Now will that happen on the fight between Ulquiorra and Ichigo, I don't know for sure, but I am almost sure that this theory will occur. This can take place on the Ulquiorra battle or in a future battle.

I think that this theory can occur, what do you think?
__________________
Vongola Decimo Candidate, Xanxus:
Spoiler:
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
"It doesn't matter if there's internal conflict. In times of crisis, when scum from the outside are attacking us, the Vongola always... Always as one!" - Xanxus

Pandora's Box:
Spoiler:
Sigs:
Spoiler:
Sigs by:
Spoiler:

^ made by the talented Mr. Basilisk ^


^Thanks to Kyo, for this epic and unique sig.^


^Thanks to Basilisk, for this cosmic sig.^
Sigs by me:

Spoiler:







Last edited by Zero-sama; 08-19-2010 at 10:48 PM
Zero-sama is offline  
#2
Old 03-13-2009, 10:59 PM
Athane
私の絶妙な竜のファングをしっかりつかむ こと
Shinigami
 
Athane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: 天国からの竜の私の牙をし
Age: 28
Posts: 608
Gender:
Athane has a spectacular aura aboutAthane has a spectacular aura aboutAthane has a spectacular aura about
Default

Well, it would be easier to tell if it was an adjuchas or a VL if we actually knew what a VL looked like. Lot's of people believe ULQ is a VL now but it still hasn't been said for sure.

On the contrary, it's just me but I believe that Ichigo's "Lizard" hollow looks more humanoid than Ulquiorra's does. We just associate Ichigo's hollow thing with a "lizard" because of the tail thus we label him as an adjuchas but, just because it has a tail doesn't mean that it's a lizard. Baboon's are humanoid (but techinically speaking in bleach terms if a hollow had that form it would be an adjuchas because it was an animal) but I guess you see what I am trying to say.

Also to note, although Love said "It looks like you've fully turned into a holllow now", it was fully but technically not because he still had that little bit of his mask that wasn't formed yet. The hollow kept evolving during the fight as well so anyone can say anything as to how far it would have went had the fight gone on for another hour.

I've thought about Hichigo being the "king of the hollow's" but, I don't think it's true since it's Ichigo's hollow, I don't think Hichigo was wandering around HM before Ichigo was born.

There's one thing that bugs me about it though. Most people believe that the Vizards weren't natural occuring Vizards since Urahara tried to save them with the Hogyokou. I believe this as well.

What I mean by this is that the Vizards were saying that "Don't let your inner hollow devour you, if you do we'll have to kill you". If Ichigo had lost that battle, he wouldn't have ceased to exist, because without the shinigami the zanpakutou =/= existence. However, we saw that when Ichigo won, that hollow form broke off leaving Ichigo with a mask. I'm thinking that the vizards don't actually have a hollow representation for their zanpakutou. The vizards seemed to think that the hollow that they were currently fighting was going to be the only thing they fought once Ichigo actually lost, but if he had it would have been shirosaki. Throws your mind into a circle doesn't it?

There might be a 2nd vizard form, shit Ulquiorra has a 2nd stage so, anything is possible at this point.
__________________
Provided by: Emperor Tomatoe Ketchup.
Spoiler:


My Zanpakutou:

Spoiler:
Unreleased:

Released:




ゲートガーディアンリードラゴンの牙 Gētogādianrīdoragon no kiba; Gate Guardian Heavenly Dragon's Fang



My Japanese name:

Spoiler:
千葉 Chiba (thousand blades) 溌春 Hatsuharu (vigorous spring time)亀井 Kamei (turtle well) 涼二 Ryouji (twice refreshing)吉国 Yoshikuni (good fortune country) 敦士 Atsushi (kind gentleman) 石丸 Ishimaru (round stone) 雅紀 Masaki (elegant chronicle)
Spoiler:
You Scored as Stark


You are Stark, lazy, always sleeping.

Stark
100%
Halibel
33%
Szayel Aporro
33%
Yammy
33%
Big guy who meditates
33%
Grimmjow
33%
Aaroniero
0%
Noitora
0%
Ulquiorra
0%
Old guy
0%
Athane is offline  
#3
Old 03-13-2009, 11:15 PM
Zero-sama
BE's Revolutionary
Kidoushuu
 
Zero-sama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: the Bebop spaceship
Posts: 1,488
Gender:
Blog Entries: 2
Zero-sama will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athane View Post

I've thought about Hichigo being the "king of the hollow's" but, I don't think it's true since it's Ichigo's hollow, I don't think Hichigo was wandering around HM before Ichigo was born.
I understand that part, but there must be a connection there in the Japanese definition of a Vasto Lorde and Hichigo. Because he is always talking about the king and the horse and he is an inner hollow and secondly the definition of vasto lorde means the king of the hollows. I mean there must by a connection or some kind of clue there.

I made this thread because now on bleach everything is possible, and it is a good possibility of this happening and like you stated if Ulquiorra had 2 forms why not the Vaizards.
__________________
Vongola Decimo Candidate, Xanxus:
Spoiler:
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
"It doesn't matter if there's internal conflict. In times of crisis, when scum from the outside are attacking us, the Vongola always... Always as one!" - Xanxus

Pandora's Box:
Spoiler:
Sigs:
Spoiler:
Sigs by:
Spoiler:

^ made by the talented Mr. Basilisk ^


^Thanks to Kyo, for this epic and unique sig.^


^Thanks to Basilisk, for this cosmic sig.^
Sigs by me:

Spoiler:






Zero-sama is offline  
#4
Old 03-13-2009, 11:24 PM
Athane
私の絶妙な竜のファングをしっかりつかむ こと
Shinigami
 
Athane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: 天国からの竜の私の牙をし
Age: 28
Posts: 608
Gender:
Athane has a spectacular aura aboutAthane has a spectacular aura aboutAthane has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-sama View Post
I understand that part, but there must be a connection there in the Japanese definition of a Vasto Lorde and Hichigo. Because he is always talking about the king and the horse and he is an inner hollow and secondly the definition of vasto lorde means the king of the hollows. I mean there must by a connection or some kind of clue there.

I made this thread because now on bleach everything is possible, and it is a good possibility of this happening and like you stated if Ulquiorra had 2 forms why not the Vaizards.

Yea. I know what you're saying and it is possible. I'm not saying it isn't at all. I really don't care if it is or not to be honest lol. I don't try to use logic for manga's. I mean, the king and the horse thing could have this whole underlying conflict and meaning. However, at this point all we know is that Shirosaki was just telling Ichigo what he lacked and that was instinct, the only difference between the king and the horse. However, I believe that there could be something else there. You know never with Kubo.
__________________
Provided by: Emperor Tomatoe Ketchup.
Spoiler:


My Zanpakutou:

Spoiler:
Unreleased:

Released:




ゲートガーディアンリードラゴンの牙 Gētogādianrīdoragon no kiba; Gate Guardian Heavenly Dragon's Fang



My Japanese name:

Spoiler:
千葉 Chiba (thousand blades) 溌春 Hatsuharu (vigorous spring time)亀井 Kamei (turtle well) 涼二 Ryouji (twice refreshing)吉国 Yoshikuni (good fortune country) 敦士 Atsushi (kind gentleman) 石丸 Ishimaru (round stone) 雅紀 Masaki (elegant chronicle)
Spoiler:
You Scored as Stark


You are Stark, lazy, always sleeping.

Stark
100%
Halibel
33%
Szayel Aporro
33%
Yammy
33%
Big guy who meditates
33%
Grimmjow
33%
Aaroniero
0%
Noitora
0%
Ulquiorra
0%
Old guy
0%
Athane is offline  
#5
Old 03-13-2009, 11:42 PM
Zero-sama
BE's Revolutionary
Kidoushuu
 
Zero-sama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: the Bebop spaceship
Posts: 1,488
Gender:
Blog Entries: 2
Zero-sama will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athane View Post
What I mean by this is that the Vizards were saying that "Don't let your inner hollow devour you, if you do we'll have to kill you". If Ichigo had lost that battle, he wouldn't have ceased to exist, because without the shinigami the zanpakutou =/= existence. However, we saw that when Ichigo won, that hollow form broke off leaving Ichigo with a mask. I'm thinking that the vizards don't actually have a hollow representation for their zanpakutou. The vizards seemed to think that the hollow that they were currently fighting was going to be the only thing they fought once Ichigo actually lost, but if he had it would have been shirosaki. Throws your mind into a circle doesn't it?

There might be a 2nd vizard form, shit Ulquiorra has a 2nd stage so, anything is possible at this point.
You are totally right about what The Vaizards where saying, but on chapter 349 it looks like he is gonna turn into the "Lizard hollow Form" and that means nobody is going to be able to control him, and that will be a perfect opportunity for him to lose his soul, and ceased to exist, but we all know Kubo is not gonna do that, that's one of the reasons why anything can happen here.

And what you stated above, it really threw my mind into a circle LOL, because if Ichigo would have lost then Shirosaki would have been the one to come out. Nice observation there.
__________________
Vongola Decimo Candidate, Xanxus:
Spoiler:
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
"It doesn't matter if there's internal conflict. In times of crisis, when scum from the outside are attacking us, the Vongola always... Always as one!" - Xanxus

Pandora's Box:
Spoiler:
Sigs:
Spoiler:
Sigs by:
Spoiler:

^ made by the talented Mr. Basilisk ^


^Thanks to Kyo, for this epic and unique sig.^


^Thanks to Basilisk, for this cosmic sig.^
Sigs by me:

Spoiler:






Zero-sama is offline  
#6
Old 03-13-2009, 11:52 PM
Hibari
Fuck.
Vice-Captain
 
Hibari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In a fucking basement, Wanna fight about it?
Posts: 2,242
Gender:
Blog Entries: 2
Hibari is on the distinguished road
Default

He dosen't have 2 releases. If you can read better you can tell its two completely different things.
Hibari is offline  
#7
Old 03-14-2009, 12:47 AM
Zero-sama
BE's Revolutionary
Kidoushuu
 
Zero-sama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: the Bebop spaceship
Posts: 1,488
Gender:
Blog Entries: 2
Zero-sama will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibari View Post
He dosen't have 2 releases. If you can read better you can tell its two completely different things.
Is not that he has 2 releases, the thing is that maybe he will have 2 releases. OK you say that I have to read better, but look at you, explain in more detail what you are trying to say here. Because this thread states that Inner Ichigo may have 2 forms or releases. Got It.
__________________
Vongola Decimo Candidate, Xanxus:
Spoiler:
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
"It doesn't matter if there's internal conflict. In times of crisis, when scum from the outside are attacking us, the Vongola always... Always as one!" - Xanxus

Pandora's Box:
Spoiler:
Sigs:
Spoiler:
Sigs by:
Spoiler:

^ made by the talented Mr. Basilisk ^


^Thanks to Kyo, for this epic and unique sig.^


^Thanks to Basilisk, for this cosmic sig.^
Sigs by me:

Spoiler:






Zero-sama is offline  
#8
Old 03-14-2009, 04:05 AM
Yayap
~~~~~~~
Mod Soul
 
Yayap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 373
Gender:
Blog Entries: 2
Yayap is on the distinguished road
Default

I'll start off by saying that I don't agree with this theory in particular. But as has been said, at this point anything is possible. And it is good to bring up these theories so that we can thrash them out. May not agree with everything, but a good discussion without insulting others & giving detailed responses instead of one liners is only a good thing Hibari. It will lead us to a better overall prediction/theory.

Having said that, sorry if my response to this has ended up being more than a bit negative. Due to the length of this post I've not responded to some things that have already been addressed by Athane & have used spoiler tags. (Sorry)

Right, first up - the inner Hollow (Shirosaki/HIchigo/Ogihci) & the lizard form.
Spoiler:
Quote:
He dosen't have 2 releases. If you can read better you can tell its two completely different things.
You're right here Hibari. The Inner Hollow & the lizard form are too separate things. The lizard form is an out of control, instinct driven mindless hollow. When it was shown against the Vizards, neither the inner hollow nor Ichigo were in control of it. They were both giving there full attention to fighting each other in the inner world.

The only time the inner hollow has taken control of Ichigo's body was against Byakuya in the SS arc, and arguably against Hyori (though I don't believe it was him as all it did was scream. Shirosaki chatted a bit against Byakuya). Though he has tried on other occasions.

Next - the issue of is it a VL or adjucha or something else:
Spoiler:
Quote:
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/222/04/

Now that picture represents that he took the form of an Adjuchas. That is his first form.
Erm, the hollow form looks pretty much humanoid to me, so by that logic it's a VL not an adjucha. Though I don't think that it is either of these, tbh.

Quote:
Well, it would be easier to tell if it was an adjuchas or a VL if we actually knew what a VL looked like. Lot's of people believe ULQ is a VL now but it still hasn't been said for sure.
I've seen many people mistakenly make this/similar statements. I have to ask, do you guys remember how Menos are created, cause the way they are created (the mutual devouring & merger of hundreds of normal hollows, creating one new being) rules out any & all possibility of Ichigo's hollow being a VL or adjucha. Now I agree that it can be just as powerful as a VL, but it is not actually a VL. Therefore, its physical appearance has no bearing on this, imo.

Quote:
His second release form would be the form of a Vasto Lorde and the outfit of an Espada member.
Spoiler:
Why would he gain the outfit of an Espada. What Shirosaki (the inner hollow) wears is white, but that is where the similarities to the arrancar clothes ends. Shirosaki is simply an inverted version of Kurosaki. Arrancar don't have the obi sash or sandals. And he has no mask or hole, so no resemblance to a hollow.

Also, while I fell it is a minor point, someone mentioned in the chapter thread that arrancar aren't created with clothes (indeed, neither are hollows clothed even though they're born from {usually} clothed humans). And it should be noted that in shikai, there is even less resemblance to the arrancar uniform. But I feel that this is a minor point.

Quote:
Take for example an arrancar, when his mask is remove or broken they take a humanoid appearance. This example shows why the lizard form can brake and take the second form:

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/222/08/
That's just Ichigo going back to his normal form. Though I do understand what you mean here. Would be nice.

Also, agree with what Athane said here:
Spoiler:
Quote:
What I mean by this is that the Vizards were saying that "Don't let your inner hollow devour you, if you do we'll have to kill you". If Ichigo had lost that battle, he wouldn't have ceased to exist, because without the shinigami the zanpakutou =/= existence. However, we saw that when Ichigo won, that hollow form broke off leaving Ichigo with a mask. I'm thinking that the vizards don't actually have a hollow representation for their zanpakutou. The vizards seemed to think that the hollow that they were currently fighting was going to be the only thing they fought once Ichigo actually lost, but if he had it would have been shirosaki. Throws your mind into a circle doesn't it?

The Vizard didn't seem to be expecting Shirosaki to take control of Ichigo's body. They seemed to think that it would continue fighting as it had been. They would have been surprised by the sudden emergence of Shirosaki to take control of wither Ichigo's body or the full hollow form.

I can see Ichigo at some point gaining that full hollow form as a power-up, but I don't really want the story to go that way.

Last edited by Yayap; 03-14-2009 at 04:50 AM
Yayap is offline  
#9
Old 03-14-2009, 06:06 AM
Bamases
Banned
Noob
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 30
Posts: 2
Gender:
Bamases is on the distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athane View Post

On the contrary, it's just me but I believe that Ichigo's "Lizard" hollow looks more humanoid than Ulquiorra's does. We just associate Ichigo's hollow thing with a "lizard" because of the tail thus we label him as an adjuchas but, just because it has a tail doesn't mean that it's a lizard. Baboon's are humanoid (but techinically speaking in bleach terms if a hollow had that form it would be an adjuchas because it was an animal) but I guess you see what I am trying to say.
There might be a 2nd vizard form, shit Ulquiorra has a 2nd stage so, anything is possible at this point.
I think people also relate him to a lizard because of the high-speed regeneration. Lizards can regenerate tails so.....
Bamases is offline  
#10
Old 03-14-2009, 06:55 AM
ginchan
3rd div. - 6th seat
Noob
 
ginchan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: here... there... everywhere???
Age: 31
Posts: 7
Gender:
ginchan is on the distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-sama View Post
I made this thread because now on bleach everything is possible, and it is a good possibility of this happening and like you stated if Ulquiorra had 2 forms why not the Vaizards.
Ulquiorra said though that he was the only arrancar to have obtained a 2nd form. He's way too arrogant to up and lie about something like that.
I personally don't believe the Vaizards will have 2nd forms. I think the Ulquiorra power-up is mainly another stepping stone for Ichigo to eventually reach the plateau that Aizen's power is at.
ginchan is offline  
Closed Thread

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005 - 2008, BleachExile.com. All rights reserved.Ad Management by RedTyger