Bleach Exile Forums

Ulquiorra's Trash Can Any thread deemed trash is thrown into here.

Old 03-22-2009, 04:46 PM
black_label
Noob

black_label is on the distinguished road
Default Two teachers have sex with the same 13-year-old.

http://www.ktla.com/landing_mostinte...45&feedID=1080
Quote:
March 11, 2009

BOUNTIFUL, Utah -- Two Junior High School teachers are accused of sexually assaulting the same 13-year-old student.

Authorities in Davis County filed first-degree felony charges of rape and sodomy on a child against Linda R. Nef, 46, and Valynne Bowers, 39.

Nef, a Utah studies teacher and cheerleading adviser, and Bowers, who teaches math, each confessed to having sex with the student, said Bountiful Police Lt. Randy Pickett.

Until recently, the two teachers did not know about each other's relationship with the same boy, Pickett said.

In separate conversations, the boy and the two teachers began discussing personal problems, Pickett said.

That led to text messages, including ones involving sexual matters, then phone sex and the alleged sexual assaults, Pickett said.

The investigation so far indicates none of the alleged sex acts occurred at the school, Pickett said.

Instead, the teachers allegedly went with the student to homes, parking lots or parks in the area
Old 03-22-2009, 05:14 PM
kmand1000
I'm AWESOME!!
Mod Soul

I always envy those kids. Lucky bastards...
Old 03-22-2009, 05:15 PM
Fatstogey
Submit to existence
Captain

Fatstogey is a splendid one to beholdFatstogey is a splendid one to beholdFatstogey is a splendid one to beholdFatstogey is a splendid one to beholdFatstogey is a splendid one to beholdFatstogey is a splendid one to beholdFatstogey is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Fatstogey Send a message via Skype™ to Fatstogey

IDK. This is getting so rampant now. I think there needs to be differential treatment. Rather than a simple age limit. Obviously more so for male victims. Because seriously? CMON. I was trying to bang my teachers when i was 8.(oooooh, Ms. Cruz fuck she was soooooo hot. mmmmm lol i still love her and i havent seen her since i was 8 years old. lol)

I just dont see how this can be a strictly set law. Yes they are there to prevent younger kids from being taken advantage of. But its coming to a point where you cant just say some 13 or 14 year old is innocent. They know sex. They know the laws. I mean we cannot just start saying these women are predators. Because fucking kids are shifty, mature little fuckers now a days. Seriously.

Now in the case of male teacher vs female victim. I have a lil less leway there. But even still. These fucking kids are shifty little fuckers these days. You gotta see whats up with this kid. Because you persecute this adult when it may very well be the kid who has taken advantage of the adult. I know you dont wanna believe that. But it doesnt mean its not true.

However in cases decided properly the people should be freakin executed. But i am not one to just look at numbers. This kid is a prime example. Hes being taken advantage of? Cmon? Hell no. Hes fuckin 2 of his teachers.

Its hard to place that mindset into a 13 year old. But these lil bastards are way further along than i was at 13. I mean i started into shit around that age. I was smoking weed and rounding bases, but fucking one of my teachers? That woulda been sooooo awesome.

Are the adults fucked up in the head? YES! dont assume im saying what they are doing is right. But is this kid a victim? And im not saying he isnt. I would need to see the text messages and talk to the kid to make that assessment. Im just saying that judgement needs to be made. The teachers could have very well been "pimped" by this kid. As i said shifty little fuckers these days. Age does not determine intent. These kids even know that. They know they wont be held accountable. They know they wont get in trouble. They know about sex. They know they can just grab an adult right by the balls.

IDK it is sick. But there are some sick fuckin people out there. Im just saying dont look at the kid like hes so innocent. Hes not being hurt. He knows whats going on. Just because hes 13 doesnt mean he doesnt know whats going on.

However it is sad. That our educators are soo fuckin stupid. LOL I cannot figure out why they would risk so much? IDK you see the story in the news. But i wanna talk to this kid. Are these fuckin kids pimps or what? I had several teachers who i would have loved to fuck when i was that age. I would have not been scared in any way. I woulda been the fuckin man. This kid is the fuckin man.

IDK wrong or wright is everyones opinion. And i know most wont agree with me. But im going of what i would have said when i was 13. OMG i woulda banged the shit outta my teachers if i could have. No matter how stupid the teacher may be. Is the kid a victim?

"Neither shall they say, lo here!, or lo there!. For behold, the kindom of god is within you"
Spoiler:
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Blue and white Ignite mothafucka!

Old 03-22-2009, 05:20 PM
kochito22
A sexy
Vice-Captain

Send a message via AIM to kochito22

That link didn't work for me.
Old 03-22-2009, 05:27 PM
AizenvsUrahara
4th Seat of 13th Division
Special Ops Soldier

AizenvsUrahara is on the distinguished road

the force is strong in this one!!What a guy.