Bleach Exile Forums

Karakura's Shoten District 1 Anything to do with the Bleach manga series can be posted here. Anything to do with the VIZ manga releases post in the DUB/English Anime/Manga Section.

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 02:10 PM
CaptainDean
Bring the laughs
Noob

Default Bringing Ulquiorra back to life?

I was thinking about the major developments of Ulquiorra and his supposed death. Ulquiorra seems to have realized what a heart is showing emotion and so he may come back with a human heart or something to help ichigo and company. It however is well believed he is dead as he used up all his spiritual energy and so turned to dust, but perhaps that's just him disappearing into a secret dimension to reform. Members your thoughts?
Old 04-17-2009, 02:21 PM
dynamo
Don't Say A Word
Academy Student

Send a message via MSN to dynamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainDean View Post
I was thinking about the major developments of Ulquiorra and his supposed death. Ulquiorra seems to have realized what a heart is showing emotion and so he may come back with a human heart or something to help ichigo and company. It however is well believed he is dead as he used up all his spiritual energy and so turned to dust, but perhaps that's just him disappearing into a secret dimension to reform. Members your thoughts?
Uhhh, no. He had a thought bubble in which it said that the regeneration was just a front, his innards are gone. He is dead. There is no way he is going into a secret dimension to reform, because that would technically make him invincible/immortal... (don't take immortal too literally, as he ISN'T mortal, but you get my point).
Old 04-17-2009, 02:33 PM
CaptainDean
Bring the laughs
Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamo View Post
Uhhh, no. He had a thought bubble in which it said that the regeneration was just a front, his innards are gone. He is dead. There is no way he is going into a secret dimension to reform, because that would technically make him invincible/immortal... (don't take immortal too literally, as he ISN'T mortal, but you get my point).
You are right in that he's been completely destroyed but you can never tell with Kubo Tite, besides where do spirits go after their dead anyhow, if a soul reaper guides a soul they go to soul society or if it's a bad hollow it goes to hell but we aren't for certain what happens after they die he may be reincarnated or something
Old 04-17-2009, 02:55 PM
Seanc
ABSOLUTE JUSHIN!
Kidoushuu

Send a message via Skype™ to Seanc

In Soul Society when they die they become part of the Seritei itself. It's probably the same in Hueco Mundo.

Spoiler:
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 04-17-2009, 03:25 PM
Houzukimaru
Apparently I'm a
Kidoushuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanc0720 View Post
In Soul Society when they die they become part of the Seritei itself. It's probably the same in Hueco Mundo.
Umm... what?

When someone dies in Soul Society their body turns to spirit particles yea but they get reborn on earth as a human

When a Shinigami kills a hollow with a Zanpakutou the hollow gets purified back into a regular soul and sent to Soul Society, now Ichigo technically wasnt a Shinigami when he killed Ulq but he did do it with his Zanpakutou so i dont know how that would work, it was said when a Quincy kills a hollow it just disappears into nothingness but it was never stated what happens when hollows kill each other
Old 04-17-2009, 03:35 PM
plotkaislayer
Honeysuckle bushes in bloom
Plus

plotkaislayer is on the distinguished road

Hollows consume the souls of other hollows. Since Ichigo didn't do that, I figure the contact with Ichigo's Tensa Zangetsu purified Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra's death resembled how several hollows die, evaporating as their reiatsu loses its integrity.

And, yes, when a soul dies in the Soul Society, their spirit particles becomes part of the dimension itself. They are not reborn on earth. What's true about reiatsu is true of earthly matter--ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
Old 04-17-2009, 04:27 PM
RED★
Gillian

RED★ is a splendid one to beholdRED★ is a splendid one to beholdRED★ is a splendid one to beholdRED★ is a splendid one to beholdRED★ is a splendid one to beholdRED★ is a splendid one to behold

The main storyline doesn't require him anymore. He'll only appear through flashbacks or a possible new TBTP to fill in plotholes; personnal opinion of course
Old 04-17-2009, 04:45 PM
Athane
私の絶妙な竜のファングをしっかりつかむ こと
Shinigami

Athane has a spectacular aura aboutAthane has a spectacular aura aboutAthane has a spectacular aura about

From this week's chapter he figured out what the "heart was". "Oh, I see, it's this here in my hand". Going back to what Kaien had talked about, it seems as if Ulquiorra entrusted his "heart" to Orihime, just before death. So I believe he is dead, Ulquiorra finally understood that the heart and soul was the "bond" between two or more people when they make contact and such.

So I'm saying he is definitely dead and that he entrusted his heart to Orihime, the whole captor captive thing. Uh...he talked before about Ichigo going to their side but it seems that had this gone on Ulquiorra would have been the one to flip, he started gaining interest in "you guys" and then at the end it seems that KT was portraying (as I said before) that he entrusted his heart to Orihime. So..Iono that's my take on it.

It seems that as a hollow he was hungering for something, and he found out what that was with the "heart" and he fulfilled that demand at death, thus, he is no longer a hollow, so he died. If that makes any sense. Just looking at it from a literary sense that is.

My Zanpakutou:

Spoiler:
Unreleased:

Released:

ゲートガーディアンリードラゴンの牙 Gētogādianrīdoragon no kiba; Gate Guardian Heavenly Dragon's Fang

My Japanese name:

Spoiler:
千葉 Chiba (thousand blades) 溌春 Hatsuharu (vigorous spring time)亀井 Kamei (turtle well) 涼二 Ryouji (twice refreshing)吉国 Yoshikuni (good fortune country) 敦士 Atsushi (kind gentleman) 石丸 Ishimaru (round stone) 雅紀 Masaki (elegant chronicle)
Spoiler:
You Scored as Stark

You are Stark, lazy, always sleeping.

Stark
100%
Halibel
33%
Szayel Aporro
33%
Yammy
33%
Big guy who meditates
33%
Grimmjow
33%
Aaroniero
0%
Noitora
0%
Ulquiorra
0%
Old guy
0%
Old 04-17-2009, 07:18 PM
Pancakes
Noob

hollows go to SS after being purified, so he'll be there and concious of his past life like all other souls, but he might not have the power to do anything.

about after souls die in SS; they leave their spirit body behind which becomes part of SS then get reborn on earth.

it's like how they leave their earth body behind then go to SS, but when they go back to earth they aren't concious of their past.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:52 PM
Houzukimaru
Apparently I'm a
Kidoushuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by plotkaislayer View Post
Hollows consume the souls of other hollows. Since Ichigo didn't do that, I figure the contact with Ichigo's Tensa Zangetsu purified Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra's death resembled how several hollows die, evaporating as their reiatsu loses its integrity.

And, yes, when a soul dies in the Soul Society, their spirit particles becomes part of the dimension itself. They are not reborn on earth. What's true about reiatsu is true of earthly matter--ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
Its specifically stated they ARE reborn on earth

Humans die and go to soul society, souls die and are reborn on earth, the whole reason the Quincy were condemned by Soul Society was because when they killed a hollow it simply disappeared instead of going to soul society which disrupted the cycle of Living > Death > Living> etc...
Closed Thread