Bleach Exile Forums

Ulquiorra's Trash Can Any thread deemed trash is thrown into here.

View Poll Results: Predictions on the anime quality.
5: Great 12 57.14%
4: Good 6 28.57%
3: Decent 2 9.52%
2: Average 1 4.76%
1: Bad 0 0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-14-2009, 01:05 AM
deucezulu
Demi-Hollow

Default Kakashi Gaiden Anime Arc! Finally!!

Don't know if this is the right forum for this or not but here I go.

It looks like the show will finally show the Kakashi Gaiden arc in anime form. This means we finally get to see the 4th hokage in action. I hope the animation is high level for this arc, which I think it will be since it is an important segment of kakashi life. So I'm going to predict this arc to be a 5. What do you guys think?

The arc starts on July 30, 2009!
A one hour special.

To Paragon:
Your right my bad, its confirmed on TV.com. I go to this website constantly because they're legit. Here is the link as well.

http://www.tv.com/naruto/show/18558/...ge_nav;episode

Kakashi's Gaiden - The Battlefield of a Boy's Life! (1)
Kakashi's Gaiden - The Battlefield of a Boy's Life! (2)

Last edited by deucezulu; 06-15-2009 at 06:28 PM Reason: Need to post source info
Old 06-15-2009, 01:57 AM
knocky
Naruto sage mode rocks
Civillian

Send a message via MSN to knocky

I have just wet myself at work I have been waiting for this for a long time. This will be the best arc ever
Old 06-15-2009, 02:02 AM
Paragon
Zombified!~

Paragon is a name known to allParagon is a name known to allParagon is a name known to allParagon is a name known to allParagon is a name known to allParagon is a name known to all

I haven't watched the Naruto anime since Hidan died but i'm definitely going to have to watch this one hour special if its true. Not sure what even took them so long to get this done tbh, but its about time. Also just to be sure provide a source for this information.

Old 06-15-2009, 07:14 PM
Rollingstar

Rollingstar is a splendid one to beholdRollingstar is a splendid one to beholdRollingstar is a splendid one to beholdRollingstar is a splendid one to beholdRollingstar is a splendid one to beholdRollingstar is a splendid one to beholdRollingstar is a splendid one to behold

Where can I go to stream it online? I hate downloading xD
Old 06-15-2009, 10:23 PM
Savage
GodOfWar
Counsel Members

Savage is a splendid one to beholdSavage is a splendid one to beholdSavage is a splendid one to beholdSavage is a splendid one to beholdSavage is a splendid one to beholdSavage is a splendid one to beholdSavage is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Savage Send a message via MSN to Savage Send a message via Yahoo to Savage

The arc starts on July 30, 2009!
A one hour special.

Wait till it's aired first..

٩(̮̮̃̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃̃)۶ ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃̃)۶
Spoiler:

sigs Maszrum made for me ;)

Old 06-16-2009, 08:18 AM
wind_waker
Noob

HELLZ YEA !!!! About time.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:12 PM
Felixus
Spongekyou Sharingan
Noob

I think this will be good and can't wait to see it. I know it will eventually be needed to understand some of the things that Kakashi goes through in the upcomming Pain arc. But I wanna know why the anime has been torturing us with fillers instead of making this when its been in the manga for so long. Even if it will only cover an episode or two. Does anyone know why they wait til now to show this?
Old 06-19-2009, 05:32 PM
Apple84
Bleach all the way!
Hollow Bait

uhmmm will 1 hour been enough for 2 episodes of KG??? i was hoping it'll lead to at least 4 episodes! lol! if its shorten to only 1 hours special for both episode or is it only 1 epi with 1 hour long and half an hour for the 2nd epi? if its only 2epi for KG..then it BETTER be made into an awsome arc!! its the only rare chance and one and only KG to see back the 4th team group and with kakashi in youth action with Minato in charge!! it better make my jaw drop and drooling over thiis arc..that's all i am saying..lol.

its near the corner so i am anxiously waiting!
Old 06-19-2009, 05:35 PM
Apple84
Bleach all the way!
Hollow Bait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixus View Post
I think this will be good and can't wait to see it. I know it will eventually be needed to understand some of the things that Kakashi goes through in the upcomming Pain arc. But I wanna know why the anime has been torturing us with fillers instead of making this when its been in the manga for so long. Even if it will only cover an episode or two. Does anyone know why they wait til now to show this?
ohh i just read this! lol..i am thinking the same too at the back of my mind all the time when they showed the sanbi arc!! i guess its because they needed the time in production and also since after the sanbi arc filler is over..it'll lead to Pain arc soon and they wanted to filled in the gap of KG to show behind the story of Kakashi and then it'll lead to Pain arc. .lol..that's what i think only..and the thing that hits me the most is..the manga is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYy and i mean WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ahead of the anime!! so i don't know why the producer still wanted to linger on and add in the fillers..uhmm...maybe for money?!!
Old 06-20-2009, 07:44 AM
unseenbankai
Just Call me Denzel
Quincy

unseenbankai will become famous soon enoughunseenbankai will become famous soon enough

I wish they had done this b4 cause i thought it was never gonna happen and i read the manga Kakashi Gaiden. Would have prefered 2 just see the anime version.

Tags
4th hokage, kakashi gaiden, obito, rin