Bleach Exile Forums

Great Sannin Tea House Come on in and experience the best tasting tea you've ever had and you're free to discuss anything about Naruto.

Old 09-19-2011, 05:23 PM
foaa
Academy Student

Default LOVE

Hey everyone, this new thread is for all of you out there that would like to talk about anything related to love in Naruto. Keep in mind that there's not only Naruto, Hinata, Sakura and Sasuke in this manga... ^^
foaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 07:58 PM
KiyoriAnoyui
3rd Division
Civillian

Location: Born is 64th Section of Rukongai, currently living in 3rd division quarters
KiyoriAnoyui will become famous soon enough
Kakashi

**May Contain Spoilers**

I feel so bad for Kurenai Yūhi, one of the saddest deaths in Naruto, R.I.P Asuma, I wish they would of had more in Naruto about their relationship, also more news and updates about the baby.

I would of liked to see Jiraya and Tsunade together, probably the saddest death, we'll never forget you Pervy Sage!! But Yuhi and Asuma were really the only love that happened, Hinata and Naruto have grown really distant, any chance of Naruto and Sakura getting together went out the window when she fake said I love you to him. And Sasuke is a freak show now and not even Karin wants anything to do with him, shame though, I would like to see Naruto and Hinata end up together, =)
KiyoriAnoyui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 12:48 AM
Sakurai Sho
games for days
Quincy

Sakurai Sho is a jewel in the roughSakurai Sho is a jewel in the roughSakurai Sho is a jewel in the roughSakurai Sho is a jewel in the rough

You do realize that Kishimoto is a virgin and knows nothing on how to develop relationships?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaiba View Post
you guys're still reading bleach manga?
i am disappoint

Last edited by Sakurai Sho; 09-20-2011 at 12:50 AM
Sakurai Sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 11:04 AM
foaa
Academy Student

wtf.. x) what was that about kishi now.. I think he knows, but it isn't a romance manga, so he doesn't put too much of it. And I agree , I would like it so much if Naruto finally realized that Hinata has been loving him for all this time.. And that she's way hotter than sakura x) .. lol And about Jiraya and Tsunade, I think Tsunade knows well she fucked up .. She regrets cause I think deep inside she really loved him..
foaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 06:05 PM
lanif1
Rawr
Ajuukaru

lanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to lanif1 Send a message via Yahoo to lanif1 Send a message via Skype™ to lanif1

Speaking of Asumas kid, when somebody interviewed Kishi, Kishi said that he has no plans for that kids name. Nameless baby

Also Kishi stated that he didn't like all the Naru x Hina stuff. He thinks Hinata gets way to much attention. Probably why he never developed Naru x Hina after the whole Pain VS Konoha arc.
Old 10-28-2011, 08:42 AM
KiyoriAnoyui
3rd Division
Civillian

Location: Born is 64th Section of Rukongai, currently living in 3rd division quarters
KiyoriAnoyui will become famous soon enough

I don't think she gets enough attention, there has always been and still is a lot of room for development story-wise for hinata, if anything it was Neji that had gotten to much attention. And I just saw the ep where Shikamaru was talking to kurenai, or it was Sakura, but anyways, they were talking about the baby, so if he has no plans for it then he should keep her out of the story til he does Dx
KiyoriAnoyui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 10:24 AM
lanif1
Rawr
Ajuukaru

lanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond reputelanif1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to lanif1 Send a message via Yahoo to lanif1 Send a message via Skype™ to lanif1

It is unfortunate that he has no name for the baby, it must not be very nice being nameless.

I also think Hinata doesn't get much attention, but I think when Kishi said she gets too much attention, I think he was reffering to all the attention she gets from the fans.
Old 10-30-2011, 04:28 AM
Super Beaver
The 4th division's
Vice-Captain

Super Beaver is a splendid one to beholdSuper Beaver is a splendid one to beholdSuper Beaver is a splendid one to beholdSuper Beaver is a splendid one to beholdSuper Beaver is a splendid one to beholdSuper Beaver is a splendid one to beholdSuper Beaver is a splendid one to behold

The only love in this manga is NarutoxSasuke

And not even the other way around

Tags
cake is awesome, cake is delicious, cake is moist, pie > cake