Bleach Exile Forums

Downtown Karakura Anything in general can be discussed here!

Old 01-18-2012, 09:32 PM
UC
Counsel Members

UC has much to be proud ofUC has much to be proud ofUC has much to be proud ofUC has much to be proud ofUC has much to be proud ofUC has much to be proud ofUC has much to be proud ofUC has much to be proud ofUC has much to be proud of

u jelly.

but i was gonna say losing my grandmother was hard. but thanks for being a bitch.
Old 01-19-2012, 12:05 AM
aono
Special Ops Soldier

aono has a brilliant futureaono has a brilliant futureaono has a brilliant futureaono has a brilliant futureaono has a brilliant futureaono has a brilliant futureaono has a brilliant futureaono has a brilliant futureaono has a brilliant futureaono has a brilliant futureaono has a brilliant future

When I am forced to eat fish .............
I hate fish .....
aono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 09:06 AM
Shibby
Womanizer
Counsel Members

Shibby is a splendid one to beholdShibby is a splendid one to beholdShibby is a splendid one to beholdShibby is a splendid one to beholdShibby is a splendid one to beholdShibby is a splendid one to beholdShibby is a splendid one to beholdShibby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angels Punishment View Post
lol'd
Quote:
Originally Posted by aono View Post
When I am forced to eat fish .............
I hate fish .....
Guess jeux is out of luck
Old 01-19-2012, 12:33 PM
LadyMeyesi
Librocubicularist
Captain

LadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond repute

^
oh my word...

edit: answering the question-
getting a call that someone i knew was just murdered
definitely an eye opener amongst other things

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
It's a funny thing LIFE...... if you take the *F* out of it then it's all just a LIE.

Quote:
We are so vain that we even care for the -oppinnionss- of those we don't care for.
-Marie Egner von Eschenbach

"One (story about economics) is (that) of the old economist and younger economist walking down the street, and the younger economist says, ‘Look, there’s a hundred-dollar bill,’ and the older one says, ‘Nonsense, if it was there somebody would have picked it up already.’"
-Krugman

Spoiler:
-Irony.... a doctor that’s iatrophobic-

Spoiler:
For the days I can't stand words.
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

&
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

For the days when all I want are words.
Spoiler:
YouTube Video

Owner of
Spoiler:
UkitakeFC-Revive-

Spoiler:

We get so caught up with in ourselves that we tend to forget that its not all about us…..
(who the *uck uses quotes)

Last edited by LadyMeyesi; 01-19-2012 at 12:38 PM
LadyMeyesi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 04:59 AM
aono
Special Ops Soldier

aono has a brilliant futureaono has a brilliant futureaono has a brilliant futureaono has a brilliant futureaono has a brilliant futureaono has a brilliant futureaono has a brilliant futureaono has a brilliant futureaono has a brilliant futureaono has a brilliant futureaono has a brilliant future

When you really need to urinate but there is no toilet
aono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 05:04 AM
LadyMeyesi
Librocubicularist
Captain

LadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond reputeLadyMeyesi has a reputation beyond repute

^
that's why cups were invented
plan b

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
It's a funny thing LIFE...... if you take the *F* out of it then it's all just a LIE.

Quote:
We are so vain that we even care for the -oppinnionss- of those we don't care for.
-Marie Egner von Eschenbach

"One (story about economics) is (that) of the old economist and younger economist walking down the street, and the younger economist says, ‘Look, there’s a hundred-dollar bill,’ and the older one says, ‘Nonsense, if it was there somebody would have picked it up already.’"
-Krugman

Spoiler:
-Irony.... a doctor that’s iatrophobic-

Spoiler:
For the days I can't stand words.
YouTube Video

&
YouTube Video

For the days when all I want are words.
Spoiler:
YouTube Video

Owner of
Spoiler:
UkitakeFC-Revive-

Spoiler:

We get so caught up with in ourselves that we tend to forget that its not all about us…..
(who the *uck uses quotes)

Last edited by LadyMeyesi; 01-20-2012 at 05:39 AM
LadyMeyesi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 05:36 AM
Aya
Valar Morghulis

Aya has a reputation beyond reputeAya has a reputation beyond reputeAya has a reputation beyond reputeAya has a reputation beyond reputeAya has a reputation beyond reputeAya has a reputation beyond reputeAya has a reputation beyond reputeAya has a reputation beyond reputeAya has a reputation beyond reputeAya has a reputation beyond reputeAya has a reputation beyond repute

when i cheated on one of my exams, that was fucking bad after then never did it again, all the time had the feeling im gunna get caught ._.'
Old 01-20-2012, 07:13 AM
Shibby
Womanizer
Counsel Members

Shibby is a splendid one to beholdShibby is a splendid one to beholdShibby is a splendid one to beholdShibby is a splendid one to beholdShibby is a splendid one to beholdShibby is a splendid one to beholdShibby is a splendid one to beholdShibby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aya View Post
when i cheated on one of my exams, that was fucking bad after then never did it again, all the time had the feeling im gunna get caught ._.'
Thats pretty risky. Here if you get caught cheating they would fail you from the course so youd have to pay another $1000 for it again IF they dont just kick you out of the school
Old 01-20-2012, 07:17 AM
Aya
Valar Morghulis

Aya has a reputation beyond reputeAya has a reputation beyond reputeAya has a reputation beyond reputeAya has a reputation beyond reputeAya has a reputation beyond reputeAya has a reputation beyond reputeAya has a reputation beyond reputeAya has a reputation beyond reputeAya has a reputation beyond reputeAya has a reputation beyond reputeAya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angels Punishment View Post
Thats pretty risky. Here if you get caught cheating they would fail you from the course so youd have to pay another $1000 for it again IF they dont just kick you out of the school
pretty much the same outcomes lol, thats why was stressful
Old 01-20-2012, 02:32 PM
xTHHxAimiForevr
1st Division: Red Mage
Gillian

xTHHxAimiForevr is a name known to allxTHHxAimiForevr is a name known to allxTHHxAimiForevr is a name known to allxTHHxAimiForevr is a name known to allxTHHxAimiForevr is a name known to allxTHHxAimiForevr is a name known to all

It's a tie between trying to talk my rents out of divorcing and getting the linux/wubi install out of my master boot record.

Spoiler:

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams

"Woman ... I do the best I can do. ... I give you the lint from my pockets. I give you my sweat and my blood. ... We go upstairs in that room at night ... and I fall down on you and try to blast a hole into forever. I get up Monday morning ... find my lunch on the table. I go out. Make my way. Find my strength to carry me through to the next Friday."