Naruto 584 - "Kabuto Yakushi"

Discussion in 'Naruto Manga' started by m2licee, Apr 28, 2012.

?

Naruto 584 - "Kabuto Yakushi"

1. 1 - Fail

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. 2 - Bad

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. 3 - Okay

9 vote(s)
    64.3%
  4. 4 - Good

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  5. 5 - Awesome

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +222 / -0
    ya totally agree with that. oro actually helped launch itachi as a major villain for me, since oro himself admitted he couldn't take itachi.

and now we have... kabuto. bleh.

2. Dattebayo-chan

Dattebayo-chan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    Yeah, Kabuto is not doing it for me, sadly. It seems we will finally get to know what the whole "Old Blood" thing is about though. It was mentioned during the Chuunin Exam. I always wondered what that was about.

3. Fatstogey

Fatstogey Submit to existence

Ratings:
    +247 / -0
    Naw he had the ability to see power where others could not. There were plenty of weak and lost people who he had no problem killing either.

He was preying on the powerful more so than preying on the weak. None of the people involved with him were weak. Well maybe mentally but not "weak" individuals.

4. Boss

Boss Gangsta

Ratings:
    +63 / -0
    Ehhh... I duno. Not all that original. I mean didn't Tobi do all of that on a way bigger (and more awesome) scale with Akatsuki? They had the rain village, all S rank. Forget the Sound, I'd feel like a fail villain if I was a sound ninja and knew about Akatsuki.

5. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +222 / -0
    uh, yea, that's what i meant. of course they had power, but they were all lost sheep and oro exploited it. hell, half the time he helped put these poor souls into situations where he COULD exploit them (convince them they had a place at his side)

and tobi didn't enlist soldiers like oro did... he didn't inspire loyalty. he somehow helped form akatsuki (with pain as the front man), but it was never explained how he convinced so many anti-social superpowers to work together (i mean we never came to understand their motivation fully... like why would itachi believe and follow tobi/pain?)

maybe we'll get some of that in tobi's backstory. who knows.

6. Dattebayo-chan

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    Yeah, where villages saw people as freaks, Orochimaru saw power and potential. They could be who they were and didn't have to hide.

I'm not so sure I would say Tobi did the same. We know far too less about how the Akatsuki members were recruited.

7. lanif1

lanif1 Rawr

Ratings:
    +194 / -0
    Come to think about it we never did really get to learn what it was about, I always wondered, but assumed it had something to do with the blood lust Kabuto had since he was really a villain.

8. Dattebayo-chan

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    Yeah, I was starting to think Kishimoto had forgotten about it, but maybe we'll get an explanation now. I hope so. :tongue:

I don't know about if it's only blood lust. I remember he had red eyes for a moment and all. It's really confusing. Time will tell, I guess. XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.