Stern Ritter = €VS£ = Espada

Discussion in 'Hidden Training grounds' started by RED★, Apr 5, 2013.

1. RED★

RED★ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +191 / -0
    Who will win? Spaniards VS Germans...

2. irugathesilent

irugathesilent Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +17 / -0
    Pretty heavily in favor of the Quincy here... We haven't even seen most of the SR Letz Stil forms and they are already capable of overpowering most of the captains, granted they can't bankai yet. Even Kyoraku who only needed shikai to defeat Espada #1 Stark got stomped by one of the random SR.

3. RED★

RED★ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +191 / -0
    Espadas went up against the "Plotkai 5" which IMO shouldn't be considered. Lets rule out the Bankai stealing skill because they are not shinigami. #4 did kill Ichigo...

4. greg770

greg770 Nomene tengo

+289 / -3
    Well what if Espada got sucked in by Sklaverei?

5. MxxPwr

MxxPwr Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73 / -0
    Hmm, leaning toward the SR, because Hallibel was the last man standing, so to speak, before Aizen cut her down. Yet, she was WTF pwn'd (offscreen) by either Bach or Yourself-Bach. If it was Yourself-Bach, then... damn! SR all the way.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2013
  6. greg770

greg770 Nomene tengo

+289 / -3
    Halibel was defo weaker than 4th or 2nd Espada. Moreover, following your logic Sterners are inferior to Shinigami cuz many of them got pwned by Yama. See the flaw? You're comparing top tier to mid tier, apples to oranges so to say.

7. irugathesilent

irugathesilent Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +17 / -0
    But my point still remains that the top Espada lost to SHIKAI Kyoraku. The same Kyoraku who is pretty much getting stomped by the old guy Quincy. Outside of the top 4 Espada I don't see them being able to compete with the Quincy, and they aren't going to be able to beat all the SR with just the 4 of them.

8. greg770

greg770 Nomene tengo

+289 / -3
    One Espada lost to him and 2 Vizards. We'll see how Grimmjow compare to them now that he has plotkai on his side.

9. CaptainDerekKuchiki

CaptainDerekKuchiki Wanna see my bankai? ;)

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    The Quincies are overpowered with that bankai stealing shit. What about a resurreccion? Would of they could steal those too? I think the espada could probably beat some of them, but the weaker espada probably wouldn't stand a chance.

10. MxxPwr

MxxPwr Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73 / -0
    Halibel, 4 on the Espada scale of 10, so top tier: lost to a top tier Quincy.

Yama, top tier Shingami: dead, as in a doornail, by the hands of a top tier Quincy.

Ulq, 5 on the Espada scale of 10, top tier: lost to Ichigo, the ultimate Quincy...

Admit it; Quincy got it going on.

...continuing, everybody Ichigo has beaten in Bleach, they just lost to a Quincy...

11. greg770

greg770 Nomene tengo

+289 / -3
    Halibel lost to the strongest Quincy there is. She didn't lose to a mediocre Stern Ritter officer. Yama got killed by the same ultra powerful unique Quincy in a rather haxy way. Ulq lost to a protagonist (well, not really he lost to Scarmask).
    Plotkai all the way man, quit messing around.

Ichigo won against numerous enemies he logically had, no was obligated to lose. He also got killed quite a few times and rose from the dead like a scumbag Jesus.

12. Breaker67

Breaker67 Member

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I can see Syazael and Zommari causing some havoc with their ressurecion abilities. Unfortunetly we have no clear cut list of how many Stern Ritter there are. Going off what we have seen, Opie could absorb Zommari and REALLY do some damage. Then again, Barragen could obliterate most of them with his ressurecion. Besides Bach and Hashwald(his buddy next to him, I think that is his name) I can see this being a very even match up.

Unless of course the Stern Ritter can steal ressurecions too, lol.

13. MxxPwr

MxxPwr Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73 / -0
    Match-up-wise, the puppeteer SR, Domino iirc, could puppet Zommari, and then things would really get interesting; puppeteering through a puppeteer.

Edit: Or puppeteering Zero-mode Yammy, and have him squish Zommari.

Edit2: Barragan's weakness is his own power, so one of the Yourself twins could take care of him. Heh, I can't help but chuckle at the prospect of other Espada running into Yourself-Barragan and not realizing he's a SR.

14. Breaker67

Breaker67 Member

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Like I said, it is a very even match up. Who has the brains to out maneuver the other group? I think the Espada do, but only if they manage to get a long and work as a unit. Their downfall was really their stubbornness to use their strengths to cover their weaknesses. The Stern Ritter thus far seem to be on the same page, even if taking orders.

15. Di_roy#1

Di_roy#1 Nagareboshi

Ratings:
    +72 / -0
    I was never really impressed with Harribel, it is no wonder she got captured being as weak as she is. It was lucky for the Stern Ritter that Baragan was no longer King of Hueco Mundo because he would have given the Vandenreich hunting squad serious problems. If the mystery sword holder who KO'ed Opie turns out to be Grimmjow, then an Espada has already defeated at least one Vanderreich Captain.

16. RED★

RED★ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +191 / -0
    I would actually include Nel in this line up...

17. greg770

greg770 Nomene tengo

+289 / -3
    There is a small problem there, when he attacked that guy his defensive blut was deactivated, he was in the offensive mode and wasn't aware of Grimmjows presence/focused on other enemies.

18. Redd

Redd Disappoint

Ratings:
    +14 / -0
    Let's wait 'til Kirge recovers then and he can turn his blut vene on.

Oh wait.

19. greg770

greg770 Nomene tengo

+289 / -3
    Irrelevant. If it was 1 on 1 match he would've won. Or even Grimm plus his Fraccion.

You wait!

20. Vynne-sama

Vynne-sama The Magical

Ratings:
    +15 / -0
    I would have to go with the Germans....Err I mean the Stern Ritter >.> We haven't even seen most of them in battle, ya ignoring the Bankai Theft Auto, what are their real capabilites? They each seem to be unique in some way, the higher tiers, and if we go off of the English alphabet, we have a lot more higher tiered Quincy than Espada. If Kubo goes off of the German alphabet then we are dealing with 3 more added into the mix. Now some Espada are capable, they probably put up a better fight than the Shinigami....